Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Parulben P ShahYour feedback matters!
Can I pill show side effects upto 2 months or more? I took an I pill in the fear if getting pregnant on may nd than had periods about 1 week later than usual time on last week of june and bow its 27 and in between had sex but semen did not went inside. Its july 27 now still no periods. What can be the possible cause?
Does vaginal canal tightens if we do not do sex for 2 year as before I do sex 9 10 times in a month for about a year with my partner but I skip all these due to some reason I am giving gap of 2 year I will not do anything in these 2 years if even do not touch vagina them vagina get tighten or not as I am getting married After 2 year please tell me clearly.
My problem is that my period is not coming on time from 6 months periods coming before my due date ND I have sometime breast pain.
Dear sir, my daughter is 20 yrs old sufferring from ir-regular periods having syst in ovaries doctors gave her tab. Sustain for 10 days, no thyriod bt overweight 83 kgs. 5. 4 height. How can she reduce her weight and how to have regular periods. Please advice am worried about her. Thankyou.
What is the reason for low hemoglobin in long term 8th to 10th years? what's precautions in pregnancy this state?
Recurrent miscarriage is a condition when there has been three or more successive pregnancy losses. It is different from infertility as, infertility is the inability to conceive. For many cases, the cause of a recurrent miscarriage has not always been found. A number of factors can cause recurrent miscarriages of which some are treatable.It may not always be possible to identify a cause for recurrent miscarriage in a couple, even after extensive research and treatment procedures. Some of the common causes of recurrent miscarriage are described below:
- Chromosomal Abnormalities: Incompatible chromosomes can result into pregnancy losses. When an egg and a sperm meet, of which one of them is faulty, they can't line up properly resulting into chromosomal abnormality. Such conditions lead to miscarriages.
- Uterine Abnormalities or Incompetent Cervixes: Miscarriages occur if the uterus is abnormally shaped since the embryo is not properly implanted or even if it gets implanted, it may not get sufficient nourishment to survive. If the woman has a weak cervix, it cannot hold the developing embryo, leading to miscarriage.
- Immunologic Disorders: Under rare cases, the embryo itself is not accepted by the body. Antiphospholipid antibodies are those, which attack self tissues, such as embryos and prevent them from building up. This leads to recurrent miscarriage.
- Untreated Thyroid Problems: Conditions such as thyroid or uncontrolled diabetes result in uterine conditions which make it tough for the embryos to survive.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Women with polycystic ovary syndrome tend to have high levels of male hormones which, result in irregular menstruation and ovulation. This can prevent the lining of the endometrium from maturing that is required for holding the embryo.
- Bacterial Infections: There may be presence of a number of microorganisms inside the reproductive tract that may be harmless for the person. But there may be certain bacteria lined up in the reproductive tract, which can prevent development of embryo, thus leading to miscarriages.
- Lifestyle: Smoking and drinking are harmful lifestyle habits, which may increase the chance of miscarriage to a great extent. It is always advised to avoid smoking or drinking when you wish to conceive. Other lifestyle conditions, such as working in certain environments like hospital environments, farms, laboratories, etc, may lead to miscarriages; however, the exact reason has not been identified yet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
She is suffering from pain in uterus for last 6 months. Infact, it started 6-7 years back but due to medication it stopped sometimes and she left medicine. Now she is unable to even walk, sit or travel. Sever pain has made her weak and no medicine helps. Its old case. Please help.
Sir pls muje detail. Me batao ye. Me ek female hu. Me agar me week me 4 times mere husband ka mouth masturbation karti hu means ke mere mouth me unka penis leti hu to muje disease ho sakta hai? Pls say me if he is normal to muje kuch ho sakta hai.
I want suggestions for stop pregnancy permanently without surgery. Already I have two baby one is seven years old girl and second is 3 years old boy. After that I am interested in baby. So I have to plan for precautions from pregnancy. So pls guide me what is its better way to prevent pregnancy. Also I have some issue related intercourse with my husband. I have no more interest during sex. So pls also guide me for that.
I am suffering from a white discharge in a creamy form. Which start after 8-9 days after my periods than to nxt period time.
Hi Doctor. I took ipill on 13th march and got withdrawal bleeding on 24th march for 4days and again from 15th april light bleeding till 26th. Detected with ovarion cyst 2.6cm please help me.
My wife is pregnant of 25th week. Scan shows the low lying placenta of 2 cm and blood report shows pcv of 33%. Is there any risk of low lying placenta. Please guide.
I am doing sex with my wife for 8 month still she is not pregnant she is having pain in vagina completely dry sometime sometime o dnt have feeling of pleasure or discharge what should I do why she is not pregnant.
I am a 17 year old female. I have gained weight from past 2 years and I get irregular periods too. Doctors after tests found that I have polycystic ovary syndrome. Please tell me how to get cured. Inspire of exercise I don' t find reduction in weight please suggest natural treatments
‘Health is wealth’ is one of the most common lines we have heard, but most of us fail to take it seriously. We tend to ignore our health a lot, but we are very cared about our looks, but we fail to realize that health is closely related to looks, strange isn’t it? We often try out chemical filled make up to look good, but looking good is closely related to feeling good, isn’t it?
We tend to work out for hours together in the gym but the moment we come home, we are too tired to clean our own house. All these puzzles of life continue to keep coming into my brain and today I have made a vain attempt to answer these questions.
I remember reading in the newspaper the other day that an ordinary women who does all the work at home is much fitter than those who spend hours in the gym.
Well you might scoff at this statement but let me tell you one thing that, housework is the best exercise. When you broom your house, you bend, walk, move your body in every angle to get the dust out of your home and that itself is a great exercise. Well instead of wasting money at the gym, paying money to your maid and then haggling with her every day, cleaning and moping your house yourself is a much better option.
Instead of using all those chemical loaded make up it is better if you use some natural stuff like multani mitti, orange peel, turmeric, malai, etc. which will be much better as they will not damage your skin in any way, they have no side effects and the best part is that results are guaranteed.
Another thing is that we are constantly trying to dress up and look good, but we fail to realize that people who actually love us will love the way we are and the people who hate us will continue hating us. If you feel fantastic and comfortable in flip-flops than killer heals, then wear flip-flops. Why strain yourself unnecessarily to please others and show off? If you cannot be comfortable in your own skin, then I think you have some serious self-esteem issues.
And eat what you like, I believe that my lover should love me for what I am rather than how good I look. If he does not love me for what I am, then his love is merely infatuation and probably I am going to get my heart broken one day, because his love was not true.
Hence, these are some of my answers tell me your views too.