Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parikshit B Thakkar
Submit a review for Dr. Parikshit B ThakkarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor sometimes I suffer from the body ache and backache what is the reason I am facing such problem? and what is solution /
I am constantly going through body pain. Head aches. Back pain. and get tired very early. usually feel sick every month. What should I do?
She is suffering from severe leg pain from past 3 years. Her age is 50. Her weight is 85. Please suggest a remedy to reveal her pain.
My brother having viral fever we consulted to a Dr. He is taking medicine on time but the issue he is feeling very low even can't walk properly having body ache .neither eating nor talk with anyone. My question is what I can give him to eat so tht he will get well soon? Suggest best thanks in advance.
I am suffering from pain rotating in my body also known known as baa how to get away from this pain that is unusual for me please give your advice thanxx.
Iam female 42 yrd old iam suffering with bone pains, periods coming regular with less bleed, knees pain even I climb four steps also, now from one week tendays iam suffer ing with itching on body full body its very irritating.
I have body pain and also headache with little bit cold and my eyes is also like burning what should I do for this?
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!