Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Paras Shah
Submit a review for Dr. Paras ShahYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Paras Shah did it immediately and started the pre-marital counselling for it. It was a bad case of pre-marital counselling. Our family physician personally recommended this Paras Shah. Paras Shah certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. Hygiene is very important, and I must Sannidhya Maternity & Multi Speciality Hospital was extremely clean. I was in too much pain because of pre-marital counselling, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief.
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from erectile dysfunction, but dR Paras Shah was able to handle it. I have had this erectile dysfunction from quite some time. I am so thankful that dR Paras Shah has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. The nurses at the Sannidhya Maternity & Multi Speciality Hospital were really helpful. I read about Dr Paras Shah on one of the social media platform. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Even though I was fit and fine, I was shocked when I got to know that I have premature ejaculation issue. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. Even though Dr Paras Shah is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. I was admitted to the Sannidhya Hospital in case of emergency, but not once did any of the nurses panicked.
From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems. Dr Paras is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. He has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.
Due to my masturbation addiction my daily activities were suffering. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Paras Shah. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I consulted Dr Paras and I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to him for the perfect advice. The facilities available in the Sannidhya Speciality Hospital are very nice.
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from male sexual problems , but Dr Paras Shah was able to handle it. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Hospital. He is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.
Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Paras Shah and the prematureejaculation treatment I didn't lose hope. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best.
I had a small penis size due to which I was very tensed . One of my friends referred to Dr Paras. Over the period of time the treatment has helped me a lot. He is a very practical doctor. He has in depth knowledge in sexology. And I am happy with the results.
Amazing Experience, Their Are Hardly Any Doctors Like Dr Paras Shah, Polite, Undertands The Problem, Guides And Gives End To End Solution For Your Problems. Thank You Doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Paras Shah to be very helpful. Nice explain. Thank you very much sir
The hospital was a very friendly experience the staff was very gentle and Dr. Paras was very helpful
Dr. Paras Shah provides answers that are very helpful. Symptoms hiv
Very knowledgeable and competent
Dr. Paras Shah is nice person.
Dr Himanshu Shah
Very very good
HAPPY SEXY SUNDAY
#BenifitsOfSex #SexologistDrParasShah #SouthBopalAhmedabadPaldi
To know more read answers given by Sexologist Dr Paras Shah.
Consult Dr Paras Shah at Sannidhya Multi Speciality, South Bopal, Ahmedabad for any sexual queries or treatments. For appointment call on 915750 2000/3000.
#SannidhyaMultiSpecialityHospital #SouthBopalAhmedabad #SexologistDrParasShah
To know about it read Sexologist Dr Paras Shah's latest column at Network 18 Gujarti.
To book appointment with Best Sexologist Dr Paras Shah at Sannidhya Multi Speciality Hospital, Ahmedabad call on 915750 2000/3000.
#HowToIncreasePenisSize #BestSexologistDrParasShah #Ahmedabad #SannidhyaMultiSpecialityHospital
To know about it click below link Sexologist Dr Paras Shah's latest column at News18 Hindi.
For appointment with Best Sexologist Dr Paras Shah at Sannidhya MULTI Speciality Hospital, South Bopal and Paldi, Ahmedabad, call on 915750 2000/3000.
#SexologistDrParasShah #SannidhyaMultiSpecialityHospital #SouthBopalAhmedabadPaldiEllisbridge
One more reason to quitting smoking.
There are 4000 chemicals in cigarette smoking. Some of them damages the penile arteries which are responsible for making you hard. If they go floppy, so do you. Still want to inhale?
Like the stock market and foreign car engines, erections are mysterious things that seem to have a mind of their own. When they don't happen, it can be disappointing, at the very least.
Regardless of the reasons, it's important to look for answers.
The smart way to tackle is to speak to a qualified sexologist and get consultation on key causing factors to timely resolve the issues.
#BestMaleSexologistDrParasShah #ErectileDysfunction #ED #Napushakta
For appointment with best male Sexologist Dr Paras Shah, call on 915750 2000/3000.
#BestMaleSexologist #DrParasShah #SannidhyaMultiSpecialityHospital #Ahmedabad
When you are feeling an arousal, it is an experience for your whole body and is not just limited to the vagina, which gets stimulated and blood flow is improved. A charged-up sex can even get your follicles stimulated and it is no surprise that the breasts are also going to be affected with sexual arousal and the act of intercourse.
Most women enjoy the stimulation of the breasts as they form an important erogenous zone of the female anatomy. But, enjoyment depends upon the way in which they are stimulated. Also there are times when the breasts are tender and an attempt to stimulate them causes pain. This usually occurs premenstrually, during pregnancy and in women using oral contraceptive pills, when the breasts are engorged due to hormonal influence.
Hence, it is best to ask the partner whether “to do or not to do”. Though most people are aware that the nipples get hardened during sexual arousal, it is not really the end of the game. With the rush of blood all over your body, most of which is directed towards your vagina, your boobs are bound to get adequate attention.
So, here are a few things that happen to your breasts when you feel sexual arousal.
- Breasts become more sensitive: Once sexual arousal starts to kick in, your breasts would become more tender and sensitive to touch. It is not just the nipples, but the areola and the breast as a whole are bound to experience goose-bumps.
- Breasts become much bigger: From the time you feel a sexual arousal till the time when you finish the intercourse, the body goes through four different phases namely excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution. During the plateau phase, the body expands and swells, expecting an orgasm. While the vagina expands to about 2/3rd of its usual size, the boobs may also get bigger by 20 to 25 percent of their usual size.
- Areola swells: It is not just the boobs that increase in size, but the areola also experiences some swelling. This is due to your breasts becoming engorged with a rich flow of blood. In some instances, the areola may swell so much that it may appear that the nipples are no longer erect. As long as you are sexually aroused, your nipples are going to be that way.
- Breasts tell the brain to release oxytocin: When your breasts are fondled, either by hand or mouth, the stimulation of the nipples sends a signal to the brain, asking it to release oxytocin. Oxytocin, also called love hormone, allows people to feel pleasured and it is the primary component that creates an emotional bond during intercourse.
- Breasts change in color: The combination of the rushing of estrogen all over the body as well as the stimulation of blood vessels, can cause a pink rash on the breasts, which may spread to your upper stomach and neck and a slight enlargement of breasts is going to be there.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
To read it click here
#IntimacyRelationships #SexologistDrParasShah #FeminaMagazine
It goes without saying that the notion of virginity is quite heterocentric and it excludes a large mass of people who may think that they have lost their virginity. The word ‘virgin’ means one who has not had sexual intercourse, which may be verified by an intact hymen. However, a girl whose hymen is intact may have had intercourse, whereas a girl who has never had intercourse may not have an intact hymen. The idea of chastity and virginity needs to be clarified.
There are virgin individuals who are not chaste and chaste individuals who are not physiologically virgin. There is no reason to think that you are going to lose your virginity only when a male genital enters through it. The truth is that you may lose your virginity through manual stimulation, oral sex, sex toys and there is no specific set of criteria that have to be met. And, a virgin woman must bleed at the first attempt at sexual intercourse is a myth. This usually occurs due to the rupture of the hymen in virgins.
However, the hymen may be absent from birth or might rupture while playing games, doing exercises or using tampoons. Hence, a woman need not necessarily bleed at the first attempt at sexual intercourse to prove her virginity. I have seen plenty of marriages on the rocks because of this misconception. It is all a matter of a big issue over a small tissue! Likewise, there are several things you should know about.
- The vagina is not going to bleed incessantly: There are some women who do not experience any bleeding at all while it is also true that some women bleed too much. This is initiated due to the tearing of hymen and since all women have varying hymenal tissue, no one can predict the amount of blood you can expect.
- Hymen-check is not the foolproof method of determining virginity: Since different people have different thickness of vaginal tissue, some can get thinner while others can wear out or have lesser blood vessels than others.
- Losing virginity does not always hurt: When you are doing it for the first time, you can expect a certain amount of pressure or pain. But the overall experience is supposed to be pleasurable and not unpleasant. So, if it is hurting unbearably, you must stop and focus on lubrication.
- Get warmed up first: When people are absolutely sure about having sex, most people tend to ignore the initial steps and jump on to the main event. But this is something you must refrain from. The more the arousal, the more pleasant and less painful it is.
- Having an orgasm should not be your aim: It’s true that orgasms are beautiful, but you should not focus entirely on achieving an orgasm. You must also try to learn what your partner likes or dislikes; it is fun and important too.
- You won’t be able to hit orgasm at the first time: Research shows that women are less likely to have an orgasm while having an intercourse for the first time. But there are ways to increase the likelihood, such as having sex with a familiar partner, shifting the focus from penetration and involving in significant amount of foreplay.
- You can get pregnant the first time you lose virginity: This is really important. You can get pregnant the first time the male genital gets into the vagina and starts ejaculating. Therefore, have your birth control measure ready to keep an unwanted pregnancy at bay.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!