Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nirav Saha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nirav SahaYour feedback matters!
Hi, everybody, my name is Dr Aseem Logani. I am as a sexologist and I have got an experience of 31 years. Today I will like to discuss with you all, most common myths about sexual intercourse.
Sex is beautiful and essential for everybody. Everybody has his own magic myth about sex and this start accumatics is the age of adolescence through dramatic story and hear say. The idea you have about sex may not be always be factual and may not be based on these misconceptions. So here are some common myths associated with sex and the truth behind them. The number one common myth is sex is more fun when you are young.
- The fact is when you are young sex may be faster and more vigorous. Older people tend to be more acute sexually, having emotionally satisfied sex , they emphasize less on orgasm and more on emotional connect and sensuality and creativity.
- The second most common myth is that condom reduces the fun of sex, the fact is that the right condem which fits into size and shape can make the activity more enjoyable for both the partners. A study shows that 68% of men are using wrong condoms.
- The third myth is that women can achieve orgasm only through inter-course. the fact is study reveals that 75% of the women do not achieve orgasm through vaginal inter-course. A woman achieves climax orgasm through direct clitoris stimulation and this fact is not known by many males.
- The fourth myth is that women are naturally monogamous like men but the fact is society restricts the women’s sexual attraction to only one guy in a time. However women have got their own fantasies and biologically and personality wise they are equipped to suit multiple partners.
- Fourth very common myth that women are less interested in sex then men. The fact is women may be disinterested in sex due to previous traumatic experiences of childhood abuse but normally a women who is satisfied sexually tends to be more happy and loving, and this is very good for a very good home.
- Another common myth is that women are naturally monogamous like men but the fact is society restricts the women’s sexual attraction to only one guy in a time. However women have got their own fantasies and biologically and personality wise they are equipped to suit multiple partners.
- Sixth common myth is that ejaculation is required for men to enjoy sex , every man thinks that ejaculation is necessary. The fact is study reveals non- ejaculatory sex have their own sexual benefit, very common in older age.
- Seventh common myth is erection for a man is must to enjoy sexual play. But the fact is an erection is not compulsion incase of foreplay since arousing a women is pleasurable in itself.
- The eight and the last but not the least, very common thinking about Indian males, size of the penis matters but the fact is the size of the penis does not matter because a female vagina is only three inch of a vagina is sensitized and male needs only three inches of erect penis. If you want to consult me you can consult me at lybrate through video or to text chat ot through audio. I am available 24 hours at lybrate. Thank you very much
If you want to consult me you can consult me at lybrate through video or to text chat ot through audio. I am available 24 hours at lybrate. Thank you very much
I have recently got married. Looking for instant and quick fix for ED. Tabs or caps easily available in the market that can help me from tonite.
Iam Mohammed junaid age 23, iam suffering from pimples from last 2 - 3 years so help me to get cure.
The bones and muscles tend to get worn with age and other conditions. Osteoporosis is a condition described by a reduction in bone thickness. Bones tend to become weak and fragile in this condition. The most common consequence of osteoporosis is fractures. Osteoporosis does not cause signs or side effects until it has reached an advanced state. Certain signs and symptoms of osteoporosis include:
- Back pain
- Loss of growth after some time
- A stooped stance
- Crack of the vertebra, wrist, hip or other bone
Homeopathy has been a very beneficial modus operandi in the campaign against Osteoporosis. Homeopathic remedies will not reverse existing bone loss, but can help control pain, will slow down or stop further bone loss, can promote stability and healing.
Homeopathic remedies will allow the essential minerals and nutrients to be absorbed more efficiently, thus, further preventing bone fractures, or accelerating healing of any existing fractures by strengthening the bones.
Homeopathic constitutional approach takes into account a patient’s characteristic symptoms, their overall physical and mental condition and understands the way a person’s body reacts to Osteoporosis.
The purpose of Homeopathic approach is to vitalize the body’s natural healing and self-repair ability to create the highest state of health and well-being.
The aim and objective of Homoeopathic management can be achieved by:
- Dietary intake of intake of calcium required by body.
- Correction of intake of calcium apart forms food to regulate the daily requirement of calcium.
- Correction of intestinal absorption of calcium.
- Correction of assimilation of calcium channels in body by constitutional approach.
- Exercise, in the form of light exercises and/or meditation.
- Therapeutic correction in case the above criteria fail or partially improve the patient.
Various homeopathic prescriptions are accessible to cure bone loss and keep up bone mass. They tend to get rid of the condition from its roots and prevent it from happening in the future. These include:
- Symphytum Officinale: It is the best homeopathic solution for treating fractures in osteoporosis. This homeopathic cure helps in joining the cracked bone proficiently. Fractures, where patients complain of a prickling pain in the fractured area, can be significantly soothed by giving this regular homeopathic treatment. This common homeopathic medicine can likewise help in decreasing irritability of the fracture.
- Ruta Graveolens: It is yet another very effective homeopathic cure used for the treatment of fractures in osteoporosis. Whenever a bone gets broken, the ligaments and tendons of bones that surround it additionally get harmed. It is in this circle where homeopathic medicine Ruta Graveolans demonstrates its great impact. This regular solution helps in mending torn ligaments and tendons.
- Hypericum Perforatum: It is yet another helpful natural homeopathic solution that can be used with certainty for the excruciating pain in the back because of crushed nerves in the middle of harmed vertebral bones.
- Calcarea Phosphorica: Calcarea phosphorica is a very effective medication used in homeopathic treatment of the curvature of the spine and flow of blood in patients of osteoporosis. It is mostly given to those patients who have a weak spine and delicate bones, which cause the curvature and stop the flow of blood.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus can also give the best results in curing the curvature and flow of blood in patients of osteoporosis. If blazing sensation in spine remains along with the curvature, this treatment is the most effective. This regular homeopathic cure is also valuable for pain and weakness in the spine.
- Calcarea Fluorica: It is a brilliant solution for osteoporosis patients who complain of pain in the back, which is more painful while resting and better when walking or doing some physical exercise.
- Syphilinum and Fluoric Acid: These are homeopathic prescriptions that can be used as a part of homeopathic treatment of osteoporosis where the pain occurs in the long bones and is more painful during the night.
- Sulfur: It is used for those patients of osteoporosis who have an arch in the spine and walk and sit in a stooping position.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Can a senior citizen with erectile dysfunction do TURPOperation without any side effect. Thanks for your service a.Expect your kind reply soon, Regards,
Why P.C.O.S. is a common complaint in Indian females And A case of successfully treated PCOS .
One in every 10 women in India has polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a common endocrinal system disorder among women of reproductive age, according to a study by PCOS Society. And out of every 10 women diagnosed with PCOS, six are teenage girls.PCOS was described as early as 1935. However, even today there is a general lack of awareness regarding the condition in India and it often remains undetected for years. This health condition is estimated to affect about 10 million women globally.
A study conducted by the department of endocrinology and metabolism, AIIMS, shows that about 20-25 per cent of Indian women of childbearing age are suffering from PCOS. While 60 per cent of women with PCOS are obese, 35-50 per cent have a fatty liver. About 70 per cent have insulin resistance, 60-70 per cent have high level of androgen and 40-60 per cent have glucose intolerance.In studies conducted in South India and Maharashtra, prevalence of PCOS was reported as 9.13 per cent and 22.5 per cent, respectively.
Many aspects of the disorder are not understood properly as its symptoms and severity vary greatly. Women with PCOS are often found to have higher than normal insulin levels. Insulin is a hormone that’s produced in the pancreas. It helps the body cells turn sugar (glucose) into energy.If you don’t produce enough insulin, your blood sugar levels can rise. This can also happen if you’re insulin resistant, meaning you aren’t able to use the insulin you do produce effectively. If you’re insulin resistant, your body may try to pump out high levels of insulin in an effort to keep your blood sugar levels normal.Too-high levels of insulin can cause your ovaries to produce more androgens, such as testosterone. Insulin resistance may also be caused by having a body mass index above the normal range. Insulin resistance can make it harder to lose weight, which is why women with PCOS often struggle with this issue.The incidence of PCOS among women and teenage girls has risen to such an extent that the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has taken up a nationwide survey. The reason it is dangerous is that if this condition is left unchecked or undiagnosed, it can lead to infertility among other long-term health concerns.Early diagnosis and treatment is key to help prevent health problems. At Motherhood Hospitals alone, we have seen 4-5 cases of teenage girls suffering from PCOS, which is significantly high compared to 10 years ago. This is mostly due to unhealthy lifestyles, unhealthy diets and lack of exercise.
Spectrum of symptoms
Girls and women suffering from PCOS exhibit a range of symptoms such as weight gain, fatigue, unwanted hair growth, thinning hair, infertility, acne, pelvic pain, headaches, sleep problems and mood changes. Most symptoms begin shortly after puberty and they can also develop during late teens and into early adulthood.Girls with PCOS typically have irregular periods or amenorrhea, and heavy or scanty bleeding during menses. Doctors also look for elevated levels of the male hormone androgen (testosterone) and polycystic ovaries.
With PCOS, women can develop cysts due to ovaries not being released on time. The follicles keep growing and form multiple cysts, which appear like “a string of pearls”. Women are likely to develop PCOS if their mother or sister also has the condition.Not just that, women with PCOS have a higher risk of developing other health complications such as hypertension, high cholesterol, anxiety and depression, sleep apnea, heart attack, diabetes and endometrial, ovarian and breast cancer. Women who have PCOS have a higher rate of miscarriage, gestational diabetes, and premature delivery.
Unfortunately, PCOS cannot be cured. It can, however, be managed to a large extent by controlling symptoms. Exercise and a healthy diet are the best bet for women with PCOS as this will help to regulate their menstrual cycle and lower blood glucose levels.
High-fibre foods can help combat insulin resistance by slowing down digestion and reducing the impact of sugar on the blood. This may be beneficial to women with PCOS. Great options for high-fibre foods include broccoli, cauliflower and sprouts, red leaf lettuce, green and red peppers, beans and lentils, tomatoes, spinach, almonds and walnuts, olive oil, fruits, such as blueberries and strawberries, and fatty fish high in omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon.Lean protein sources like tofu, chicken and fish don’t provide fibre but are filling and a healthy dietary option for women with PCOS.
Instead of three big meals they should have five small meals, which helps metabolise food and in maintaining weight.If women with PCOS are suffering from infertility, then fertility drugs may be administered to aid ovulation. On the other hand, if a woman does not want to get pregnant, then birth control pills may be prescribed.In order to stop excess hair growth and help reduce acne, using anti-androgens is the recommended course of action. While many women have been recommended to regularly exercise, (minimum 45 minutes a day, five times a week) one refrain that we commonly hear is that they don’t have time.Up to 5-10 per cent of weight loss will help improve the symptoms, hormonal balance and regularisation of menstrual cycle. PCOS among women, especially adolescents, is an urgent public health problem that needs careful assessment, timely intervention and appropriate treatment.
Promotion of healthy lifestyles, the need for regular exercise and increased awareness programmes on PCOS is the need of the hour to enable a holistic solution to this problem.
I am suffering from two month of back pain in right side of upper side hips. Can't pick any weight above 10 kg from down to up.in cold pain was more suffering me. Any treatment suggest you for me. Plz.
Cold, fever, cough, sore throat, bodyache, headache, chills,fatigue, shortness of breath lasting for more than 3 days consult your physician.
Wash your hands properly or use alcohol based hand sanitizer
Avoid crowded places if not necessary
If suffering from cold or cough wear a N95 mask
Use home remedies for prevention not for cure.Tulsi, Neem, kapoor these boost your immune system and fight as a defence mechanism of your body.