Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nirav BhattYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant 10 week So in this situation if I do intercourse then going sperm inside any problem or can I use condom?
I have 2months baby girl. I am now planning for not to get pregnancy again. I want best precautions for this.
I take MTP in march 2011. Now i want a baby. I am trying for it from last 3 month but failed. Is it any side effect of MTP which i used in march 2011.
I am doing crunches since last 3 days. I do 2 sets of crunches daily. I have started feeling some contraction im ny abs. I want to know does it hampers with my menstruation and will it increase my menstrual cramps?
I have thyroid and I had a problem that is irregular periods already last 3 months I suffer so I went to hospital but in that month I got periods but again the same problem I am facing this month I have not got periods So please help me with this.
1. What fruits and vegetables should be taken for pregnant women? 2. Can she eat egg/fish/mutton/chicken? 3. What exercise is good for pregnant women?
Once I was under the attack of a viral infection I . E. Mumps and after that , my mother was also infected by it and from that moment she is not remaining too well. She says that, her neck region and under the ears region are like blocked and is choking her. She's a housewife and whenever she washes clothes with cold water, her ear region and jaw swells up. She had appointed with many doctors but nothing happened. Please help. And give some solution.
Around two month before I got married and trying to continue intercourse. My wife always feels pain so not possible to continue until satisfaction. Generally first trip I ejaculate unfortunately but second trip not ejaculating early but my wife feel so pain and I am not able to enter full of my penis just one inch. And my sperm is also now a days coming so thin like water generally I am doing four time masturbating in a day cause first trip ejaculating very early second third time wife feels so pain so I have to do I don't want give pain to her. Just advised me where I am doing mistake. Me and my wife baby soon but this kind of problem feeling so bad now a days I don't have job also.
I am 22 years old and want to know a medicine, safe and easily available over the counter, to post-pone my monthly menstrual flow. Need to attend a religious ceremony and it is considered bad luck. Also, can I know the dosage of the medicine. Want to post pone it by 2 weeks. Is there a medicine to pre pone it?
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.