Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nilesh Rathod
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh RathodYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old male my problem is leg pain at the knee once a month or some other patterns I have suffering this problem from child. My brother also suffering the same problem and I have not consulted any doctor advice please give me some advice.
I am a 24 year girl my height is 4 fit 10 inches and weight is 48 kg I am normal not very fat not very slim but my stomach has lot of fat my stomach is 38 inches that why I look fat please suggest me what can I do for stomach fat lose please suggest me.
Female dyspareunia refers to painful intercourse. It is estimated that 8 to 21% of women experience this at some point in their lives. Pain during or after intercourse is disturbing and restricts partners need for intimacy. It leaves the partners with an unpleasant experience and may lead to frustrations, anxiety and fear of sex. There is little awareness among couples about dyspareunia and thus a painful experience is sometimes confusing for the other partner and often invites fights and arguments rather than support and understanding.
Women with dyspareunia suffer pain in genitalia or deeper in the pelvis, vulva or vagina. It is more common among women after menopause; however, many women experience pain right from their first sexual attempt or just after initiation while some at deeper penetration.
Causes of dyspareunia could be medical, psychosocial or both. Medical conditions can be cured but often there are underlying personal and psychological factors which need to be addressed usually by counsellors or sexologists.
Diagnosis of the problem begins with a physical examination of the vulva. Apart from this an internal pelvic examination may also be required. A doctor takes into account the nature, extent and duration of pain in determining possible causes and deciding the mode of treatment. During interaction with the patient, various other psychosocial factors are also revealed that must be addressed for holistic treatment.
Medical conditions that could cause pain during or after intercourse are many including lesions, thin skin, scar tissues or ulcers. Infections like uti, herpes, yeast infections, chlamydia, trichomoniasis can also cause pain.
Treatment of infections is through drugs and creams.
- Apart from this, infections of the fallopian tubes or conditions like ovarian cysts, fibroids, tumours or endometriosis could be a reason for deeper and intense pain. In most of the cases, panchkarma is the option.
- Lack of oestrogen is another major cause for this type of pain. Oestrogen deficiency can cause lack of lubrication making vaginal area dry. This can cause painful friction during intercourse. Along with lubricants, a natural herbal treatment is given.
- Apart from medical causes, fears or anxieties associated with sex can sometimes lead to pain. Lack of harmony in relationships can lead to loss of desire for sex leading to vaginal dryness and discomfort. A traumatic sexual experience of the past may also inhibit a partner to be at peace in the act and may invite psychosomatic problems. It is important for the partner to be sensitive and lend a hand of support. Understanding how a partner wishes to be caressed and touched and making efforts towards providing a sexually exciting experience can go a long way in removing partner’s inhibitions/fears and introducing positive sparks in the relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult our herbal panchkarma experts.
- Use a hair dryer: The heated air will dry out the lice and eggs, killing most of them in the process. You typically need to stay committed to this process for about a month (which is the typical life cycle of a lice infestation).
- Using a comb: When it comes to using a comb for head lice treatment, it's very effective. The downside is that you need to brush the hair for anywhere from an hour to an hour-and-a-half each and every day. Using water and shampoo makes the process a bit easier.
- Using over the counter products: Using shampoos which contain Pyrethrin or Permethrin are the first options for treating lice infestation.. Following the directions closely often yields the best results.
- Using prescription medications: If the infestation still persists, you can take medications after seeing a doctor. They can prescribe lotions depending upon the scalp condition and depending upon the severity of problem.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!