Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh KapadiaYour feedback matters!
I have bloated stomach, acidity, gas, Burbs, indigestion, constipation. Stomach pain. Appetite loss. Basically my stomach has gone for a spin.
I am suffering from sexual problem I get ejaculated very soon before doing intercourse I feel anxiety And I feel to give pressure whole body nd ejaculate. This happening more than yeary I am getting this problem frm what reason nd wat I must do satisfy my partner nd to stop earliest ejaculations please help me out Dr.
Mai pichle 7-8 salo se masturbation addition ka aadi Ho gaya hoo Jisse body me weakness bahut jyada Ho gaya hai 50 kadam chalna muskil Ho jata hai Body me aalsya rahta hai Kripya ilaaj bataye.
As I m taking stalopam 12.5 for depression low mood at morning cn I take at night as I feel dizzy all the day also cn I take lenzopam wih it. Means both together at night. As I hv taken many antidepressants I hv lost my libido very or some time erectile with no pressure. Pls sugest me the medicine. No other problem pls do help.
My father has an inherited problem in his ears. And his hearing power is declining by time. Is it curable?
This is a problem regarding my mother. Actly. Her TSH or (Thyroid) level. Always. Is greater than 100. From last 8-9 years. She takes (thyronorm 200 mcg) 1 tablet every morning (Fasting). Yet the TSH level are always greater than 100. please tell me what 2 do. N how 2 cure it. Asap.
My penis is too small. Even after erection, my penis size is smaller than many people whose normal penis size without erection is bigger. What to do?
Sir I have fever from 2 days .when I take paracetamol then it go. After that it happen again Please prescribe me the medicine.
Is stammering or stuttering a disease? How can it be cured? Are there any medicines? How can it be controlled? Is there any exercises?
Radiology is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases using radiant energy. Radiology uses the imaging technology like ultrasound, x-ray radiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), nuclear medicine. The imaging technology helps the doctor (or physician) to see within the human body and helps you get diagnosed and treated in a better way.
Radiology is also referred to as radioscopy or clinical radiology where the latter refers to the diagnosis and treatment of fatal injuries/diseases. Radiologist is a doctor who has specialized in radiology after completion of a formal medical course to become a certified doctor. Radiographer is in turn a technician who specializes in the physical operation of scans and machines like x-rays etc. You must be well aware that the Radiologist is a professional doctor but the Radiographer is just a technician.
The following are the various uses of radiology when it comes to monitor the activity of your heart:
- MRI: It is known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging and it makes use of the energy stored in your body’s hydrogen atoms. It uses highly advanced computer 2-D and 3-D images and no ionizing radiation is used in MRI. The activity with the heart can be precisely recorded by MRI scan.
- Nuclear medicine: It involves giving your body a small tracker or a radioactive material which records the radiation coming from your body using special cameras like gamma cameras or PET. It can measure the complexity of your heart disease.
- Fluoroscopy: It helps to give real time visualization of the body by using x-rays that allow the doctor to efficiently monitor the body part, joint and bones as well as the activity that pertains to the heart.
- Ultrasound: It is a test which uses high frequency sound waves to form an image within the insides of any human organ like blood vessels or the heart. Many prefer this form of imaging test which uses sound waves instead of radiation and is considered less harmful.
- Computed Tomography: In this type of scan, a 3-D image is formed through several 2-D images taken at a single line of axis rotation. This test is useful as it gives detailed images of specific parts of the body like blood vessel, arteries, and soft tissues surrounding your heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Radiologist.