Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nilesh H ShahYour feedback matters!
My wife is having menses for 2times in a month. The doctors said she has infection and took some medicines. After that it is okay. But now after 4months of marriage life we are still waiting for baby. What reason she still not in pregnancy stage.
Newly married and we don't want baby right now and someone suggest Yasmin tablet it is safe or not And also tell the dosage of tablet and how to take Nd when to take and also tell the side effect of it.
Hi we are married fr 4 years now. Trying to convince from last two months but nt succeeding. Which doctor to consult ?A gync or fertility specialist doctors. So that v cn hve proper guidance n counselling on how to convince fast. Thanks.
I want to know that if a male with AB -ve blood group marry a female with B+ve, the will it be problem for them in future life?
I am 31 years ols trying to conceive more than a year. I had taken HCG Injections twice but no ovulation. I have ovulation problem Pls Help.
One of my friend is very much worried that his wife has no regular period. What food can I suggest him to have so that his wife gets regular periods?
Is bleeding after I pill prove I am not pregnant. I had took ipill after had unprotected sex within 24 hrs. I had the sex on 2nd day of my period end. And again had sex on 6 day later. Then took I pill immediately. After a week I got bleed. Any chance of pregnancy. please reply ASAP.
Ihav missed my periods. Last was on 25th of dec. Yet nw I haven't got my period. I checked in preganews bt the result was negative. Wat should I do nw to get my periods early.
How Fat Grafting procedure is beneficial?
We are planning for a baby in June & get checkup with gynaecologist last week. She took blood sample of my wife & suggested below tablets to my wife. 1. Favofol tablet after breakfast daily. 2. Uthyrox 25 mg early in morning before breakfast daily. What are the above tablets and explain me the importance & reason for having above two tablets to my wife. Please suggest good prenatal multivitamin supplement to my wife. She likes to take tablets instead of powder. Please understand me the benefits of omega 3 supplement before planning & what is the impact on baby. Can both take omega 3 supplement before planning. Our family has more baby girls & we both like to have first baby as boy followed by a baby girl. Please give me your opinion & suggestions on our thinking & some tips to fulfill our wish. Please suggest best time for planning & what precautions to be taken for having healthy baby. My wife is weak & gets tied soon. Her weight is 42 kgs, height is 4.2fts & age is 21 yrs.
Top 5 signs you're ready to have a baby
Most couples dream of holding their first-born in their arms. But there are others who also dread the prospect of taking such a responsibility. Some are not sure and some cannot wait. It's important to know the fact that life certainly changes forever the moment a small bundle of joy enters your life. And there are many factors involved.
If you wish to know if you and your partner are ready to have a baby, check for these points:
1. You're excited
The first sign that you need to look out for, and which points out that you're ready to start a family of your own is you're eager and excited to welcome the newest addition. Reading baby books and blogs, thinking of ideas on how to decorate the room for your baby, or keeping yourself up-to-date on the latest parenting news may be certain signs that indicate your eagerness to have a baby of your own.
2. You're financially ready
Another indication that you may be ready to welcome a baby in your family is when you have every financial aspect sorted out, including investments and savings. The ideal financial plan should be such that you're able to add to your savings as well as build up a retirement corpus while still being able to sustain the lifestyle that you and your partner would like. Most importantly, sticking to the financial plan is as important as coming up with one.
3. You can empathise
A quality that every would-be parent needs to have is empathy. The ability to put yourself in another person's shoes is vital before you can bring another human being into the world. You and your partner may have different empathy levels, which you need to know beforehand as parenting also involves empathising with your child's pain fears, needs, and worries and so on.
4. You're ready to make a professional sacrifice
Having a baby also calls for making a professional sacrifice as looking after a baby is not an easy task. You or your partner may have to take a long break from work. It's, therefore, vital to see where you and your partner stand in your careers.
5. You have support
Having experienced people around you or people you can trust can help ease the days that usually follow on the arrival of this newest visitor. Your support could be in the form of your parents or in-laws who can look after your child while you go for work or take rest. Other support systems that you can consider are day care.
Above all, you need to be the best version of yourself before taking on this additional responsibility.
I had oral sex with my partner on January 6 .Penis touched only outer surface of vagina before ejaculation but she was saying that she found some sticky substance outside it. We are not sure that it is from penis of from her inside. We are afraid of unwanted pregnancy. Kindly help us what to do.
Whether to get younger looking skin or just to follow the latest beauty trends, plastic surgery has becoming an important tool to enhance rejuvenate and reshape women’s beauty. Correcting defects or changing features on your face to feel more confident and improve self esteem are usually the most common reasons cited by patients.
There could be many reasons for you to go for cosmetic surgery, but you need to think carefully before you opt for the procedure. Some common reasons for getting plastic or cosmetic surgery may include:
- Bad genetics: Your genetics determine how you will look throughout your life. Therefore, undesired features caused by bad genetics are a big motivation for you to undergo cosmetic surgery.
- Reducing aging signs: though there are many non invasive anti-aging therapies, cosmetic surgeries such as a face lift are the most effective means to knock off years of your face.
- Scars and acne: If you have birth marks or marks of injury in areas where you don't want it to be then cosmetic surgery is the best solution. You can also have plastic surgery to get rid of your acne scars.
- To fix physical deformity: if you have a tilted nose or a grim lip, then cosmetic surgery is the best way to fix these problems and boost your self-esteem by improving self image.
Although there are many types of plastic surgeries to fix your facial and body problems, the best thing for you would be to pinpoint and understand the priority areas and go for surgery in the area which you think requires most attention.
Some of the most opted cosmetic surgeries are
- Face lifts: In this surgery, the doctors re-contour and reshape your face by excising droopy and excess skin. The remaining skin is then strategically put back together in manner which makes it tighter and reduces years from your face.
- Nose job: This process helps you to change your nose structure. This process involves the removal of nose skin and sometimes it may also change the cartilage and bone of your nose.
- Breast augmentation or reduction: You may seek cosmetic surgery to get the desired breast size and shape. Some may also want to increase or decrease the size of their breasts, or may just want to reshape them.
- Eyelid surgery: Eyelid surgery is done to remove eye-bags, puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles. In this process the muscles get tightened, excess fat is removed and areas are concealed well to provide a youthful look.
- Lipoplasty: This is a form of surgery which reduces fat from specific areas of the body to reduce problems like love handles and eye bags. It is also used to suck fat out from areas such as the lower jaw, upper arm and even thighs for topical reshaping.