Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Shop for Nutrient –rich foods that provide high amounts of beneficial nutrients compared to the calories they provide such as brightly colored fruits , vibrant –colored vegetables, whole cereals, skimmed milk, cheese and curd, lean meats, skinless poultry, fish, eggs, beans and nut.
Read food labels to find foods that provide beneficial vitamins and minerals, but are moderate in calories. Make sure those ingredients you want more of , such as whole grains are listed first and those you want less of like added sugars are not one of the first few ingredients
As I took I pill my periods are late by two days .I had unprotected sex on 18th of July on 6th day of my cycle Nd took ecp after 4 hrs. Bt now I am late by two days? Cn I be pregnant? And I have irregular periods also from 2 months.
I masturbate in the morning than I had sex with my girlfriend in the evening. Though I did not cum inside her vagina. I pull it out. Will she get pregnant?
I'm 38 years old and have a problem of heavy bleeding during periods, cycle ranging from 22-25 days, and each period lasting 6-7 days. Ultrasound reports are normal and no problem of thyroid. Weight is normal and I exercise regularly. I have been taking Ashokarishta since 4 months. Please advise whether to stop it during periods or take it during periods as well. Also any additional medicine that I can try?
I am 32 years old and my husband is 38 years old. We are planning for a second baby from last 6 months but till now we failed. Please suggest us what to do? our first baby is 6 years old.
Nowadays infertility among men's are more. How to overcome this issue. What is the correct age to marry in dis generation.
We had unprotected intercourse on 1st 2nd and 4th June. Itz 30 june now. She dint had her periods yet, her dates usually starts around 1.however last month she had early periods on around 23 may which ended on 29 may. And we had intercourse on 1st 2nd and 4 the June. How long should we wait. Please give the detailed answer to get this over as soon as possible. However I took it out before the cum but still to be on a safer side. I am worried. How long should we wait. And what should we do exactly after that. please provide a detailed answer. I got the answers not more than a line before. So please provide answers so that we can understand it properly and tell the necessary steps Reply awaited.
Hello Doctor, Last month my gyano diagnosed me with an early stage of pcod and recommend me some tablets like Pregnacare (1 daily) Duphaston (2 tablets from day 18th to day 27th of periods) Glucophage 500 mg (1 daily) Dostinex. 0.25 mg (1 dose in a month) Doctor told me that I will get my periods within 4- 5 days after stopping duphaston tablet. I got my period on 8th day and there is less bleeding this time as compare I had in my history periods. Can you please it's normal or due to tablets.
A baby should be breastfeed for at least the first few months after birth. Breastfeeding has a number of benefits for both the mother and child. Apart from being the best source of nutrition for the baby, it also helps the mother and child bond.
Here are a few benefits of breastfeeding your baby.
- Nutrition: No formula can be compared to the nutrition provided by a mother’s milk. The first milk produced by a mother’s breasts is known as colostrum which is rich in antibodies and proteins. Breast milk is made up of the perfect mix of proteins, vitamins and essential fats. It is also easier to digest as compared to formula feeds.
- Immunity boost: A mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and helps strengthen the newborn child’s immunity. These antibodies also help lower the baby’s risk of developing asthma or allergies later in life. Babies that are breastfed are also said to have a lower risk of suffering from ear infections, respiratory problems and diarrhoea. It also plays an important role in lowering chances of sudden infant death syndrome. Breastfeeding is also said to protect babies from certain types of cancer in infancy and later stages,
- Bonding: While being breastfed, a baby is held close to the mother and has skin to skin contact. This makes the baby feel secure and helps him or her to bond with the mother. For the mother, this process can also help fight postpartum depression and help reconnect with the baby.
- Healthy weight: Babies who are breastfed are said to be less likely to develop obesity. This is because breast milk has lower levels of insulin as compared to formula and babies who are breastfed have higher level of appetite and fat regulating hormone called leptin. As they grow, these babies put on a healthy amount of weight, but refrain from overeating and have healthier eating patterns. This helps maintain a healthy BMI and prevents diseases like diabetes etc.
- Boosts intelligence: Studies show that babies who were breastfed for the first six months have a higher IQ than those who were not. Thus, breastfeeding is said to play a significant role in cognitive development. There are two main reasons for this. Firstly, breast milk is said to fatty acids that are not available in formulas, Secondly, the emotional bonding between mother and child is also said to contribute towards boosting IQ levels.