Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nikhil PatelYour feedback matters!
My teeth get yellowish. I also gone under treatment when in 3rd grade as due to playing I broke my front teeth. So now getting yellowish.
Hello sir, I have a mouth ulcer under my below lip and it doesn't cause pain! but sometimes it get bigger and sometimes smaller what should I do? I have this problem form last 4 months. Thanks!
I have pain in my ears and my jaw. Many tyms I hear a voice from my jaw as if something is broken. I even get sneezing frequently. Is it sinus? Even my teeth becomes numb sometimes.
Last 2days I am suffering from severe toothache. I tried some medicines. Buy it didn't work out. Help me to get out of this pain.
I have developed a cavity in my upper wisdom tooth. Doctor has suggested extraction? Should I all for root canal or extraction of better.
All on 4 dental implant procedure for completely missing teeth with minimal bone
(Scientifically documented for 20 years, with 99% success rate)
What is All-On-4?
Four implants placed in a completely teeth-less jaw, providing secure and optimal support for a fixed bridge/denture. The posterior two implants are specially designed and angulated to achieve, the most Comprehensive, Successful, Safe, Simpler, Graft-less, Minimum-Number-Implant-Solution for completely missing teeth.
Often, tooth loss is accompanied by loss of the jaw bone which poses the problem of reconstruction of the jaw bone. For the implantation to be successful, it is necessary to transplant bone from other parts of the body. It requires an additional surgery and many patients can not do the transplant of bone for general health reasons also (diabetes and others).
The All-on-4 solution, will address these drawbacks because it consists in establishing a fully customized denture (bridge) based only on four titanium implants. These implants act as “pillars” to the bridge that supports the prosthetic teeth. The invented process allows taking advantage of existing bone, even if scarce, avoiding having to use bone grafts.
The posterior implants are substantially angled at approximately 45 degrees to avoid compromising the sinus cavity in the upper jaw and the nerve canal in the lower jaw.
The All-on-4 solution owes its name to the very nature of the method, which consists of applying a dental prosthesis with at least twelve teeth (bridge) fixed in the jaw, based only on four titanium implants.
The specific implants or pillars used are protected by international patenting.
Benefits of all on 4 dental implant procedure
– High success rate : Mandible – 98.1%, Maxilla – 98.42% (Success Rate at Cosmodent Dental is 100% till today)
– High aesthetics and function.
– High hygiene maintenance capability.
– Simple surgical procedure, since only 4 implants are used.
– Walk-in Edentulous and walk out Dentulous in less than a day.
3RD DAY WITH NEW TEETH
Classic -Noble Bio care Implant+ Ceramic Crown
Premier- Noble Bio care Implant + Zirconia Crown
I'm using patanjali tooth paste and soap is it patanjali good products to use? Before I was using Himalaya products. So can you suggest me which product is better.
I have dental problem. My teeth have become zig-zag. I have also cavity problem and also ache problem. What should I do?
I am suffering severe throat infection and also blood is coming during tongue cleaning and brushing.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.
My front upper teeth are not in symmetry. Which treatment will be best for me braces or cosmetic dentistry?
Hello I am 28 year old male gap in between my front teeth please tell me how I can less the gap between front teeth by naturally. Thanks.
Why do my teeths catch something yellow coloured substance after some time even if I don' t eat or drink anything?
Hello sir/madam, I am getting very bad breath, how can I reduce it because of that I am not able to communicate with any one directly,
I have a decayed third molar should I restore it with amalgam filling or have to under go extraction.
My daughter is 3 yrs. How do I prevent tooth decay. She brushes her teeth all by herself. Eats chocolate. Is there any way I can save her from blacken teeth that I see in other preschoolers.
There are a lot of ways that tooth enamel (hardest substance in the body) can wear off – decay and erosion being the most common. While decay is an infectious process with bacteria playing a significant role, erosion is nowhere associated with bacteria. The tooth gets ‘eroded’ in small amounts with the various food substances that you eat. These include the sodas that wash down the burgers and pizzas, the various sports drinks that are used to boost performance, the lime and oranges that are constantly sucked, and other acidic and sugary foods.
It does not mean you should not have an occasional soda or a sports drink or a citrus fruit. It is the constant and overuse of these that is damaging. The oral pH goes to a very acidic level (below 5.5) with these which then leads to demineralization of the enamel. The environment that is usually produced by the bacteria is caused by the acidic and sugary foods.
In some cases, acids could come from an internal source too. People with gastroesophageal reflux disease may have the acid coming from the esophagus, which also can lead to erosion.
However, there is nothing to be disheartened about as the lost enamel can be replaced to restore both tooth function and appearance. The most commonly affected teeth are the inner surfaces of the upper incisors and the biting surfaces of the lower molars. The result is tooth sensitivity, darker teeth, and increased chances of tooth decay and fracture.
Repair Mechanisms: Treating erosion has two components to it – to repair the lost tooth structure and to prevent further damage. The second is equally or rather more important than the first one.
Restorations: In mild cases of erosion, the lost tooth structure can be rebuilt with composite resins or glass ionomer cement which usually restores lost tooth structure to its earlier version. Usually done in one sitting, it should not take more than an hour. The results would last longer if further erosion is prevented.
Crowns: In cases where a lot of tooth structure has been lost and the remaining enamel weakened, a new crown will need to be done. This offers protection against further decay and also restores esthetics and function quite effectively.
Avoid overuse of acidic, sugary drinks like sports drinks and aerated beverages.
Avoid sucking on oranges as they prolong the effect of the citric acid on the tooth.
Include toothpaste and rinse with fluoride.
Improve dairy intake, thereby providing sufficient calcium.
Follow oral hygiene habits including brushing, flossing, and regular dental visits.
Lost tooth structure unfortunately cannot be regained; however, further loss can be prevented.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.