Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nehil B Shah
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Nehil B ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I have pain in my lower back just above my right buttock. I got suddenly, im suffering from past two days. What should I do?
Hello dr Three years back I fell down from stairs and from that time I have pain in my right leg. From hip to feet. If I am working there is no problem but when its my rest time and I go to bed leg start paining, I feel like something is pinching or its like jurking can you suggest me something ?
Resp. Sir, I have suffered back pain from 15 days and also travelling by bike daily, and what can I do sir.
Hi, One of my friends has a long neck and my brothers neck is short. He wants to increase his neck a bit so that it will give him nice look and provides him some height. My question is, whether it is possible to increase the neck length. Please suggest some exercises or suggestions if it is possible. Thank you.
Sir/madam i am 27 years old suffering from reactive arthritis from 6 months. I did my blood test as per advised by doctor all tests are normal except HLAB27. I have pain and swelling in my left ankle and right knee. Right knee joint margin also effected. Is this arthritis curable or not. I m taking medicine regularly. Tab. Is saaz 500mg b.D. Please give me answer ?
My sister has fell down from bed. She got fractured on hand. Her elbow was swollen. She is a small kid age 2.5 years. So pls suggest me some diet so that fracture will hell soon . Pls suggest me some diet to heel her fracture.
I am 21years old female and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? Please tell me as soon as possible.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.