Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Nehil B ShahYour feedback matters!
I am a 34 Year male got knee injury. The mri finding are: ACL tear with smal tibial contusion And joint effusion. Does this need any surgery?
I am 25 years old and I m suffering from a ankle injuries from last 2 years. My ankle twisted normally like it happens and I show this to physio therapist and they give me treatment for 2 to 3 months but no relief after that I goes to safdarjung injury center and I told all the problems and they give me medicine and for ankle MRI, the medicine give me relief but only for 2 or 3 weeks after pain start again. Now I start play football again I run lighter to avoid injury and I found my ankle strength is completely gone I can't poot my body wait on my left leg, when m doing this my complete leg is shaking. My complete 2 year experience with my ankle injury I m lill batter when I play or running.
He is having severe back pain .our doctor suggested that to take biopsy and bone marrow by that result they said that he have multiple myeloma so what is the best treatment for that.
Hello Dr. am 27years old weight around 72 kg around 20 days before diagnosed hypothyroidism value is 7.65. I hv started medicine from d day starting I thought am feeling Ms. pain in lower part of legs, insomnia problem or yesterday I feel unconsciousness also. Sumtyms nauseating. Is it du E to medicine. Taking eltroxin 25 mg.
Hi doctor, I am experiencing severe pain in leg joints since last week. I have already checked my cholesterol and b p levels but it all seems to be normal. And from yesterday I am experiencing severe headache. Please revert me back with a solution and what are the next procedures to be followed?
Hi I am 39 years old. A month back my ankle broke & was operated. Due to this I am on bed & my weight is increasing. Please suggest some medicines or other solutions except exercises to reduce it.
I am 38 years old male and have gout, suffering past two months onwards, what should I do? swelling and pain is there on foot toe.
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of slip disk
Slip disk is caused when the jelly like substance present in the disks bulges out. The damaged disk thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disk are:
1. Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disk problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
2. Smoking: Smoking causes the disks to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disk.
3. Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disk are:
1. Pain on one side of the body that tends to aggravate over time
2. Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain
3. Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted
4. Pain in the neck while moving it
5. Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region
6. You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs
7. You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles
8. It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body
1. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels
2. Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing
3. Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy
4. Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch