Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neha Rajput
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Neha RajputYour feedback matters!
I was diagnosed left varicocele (largest vein 3 mm) and bilateral hydrocele in my testis and my testosterone levels is very low 122 Ng/dl. Pleased tell my current status and is it curable and tell me the cost of the treatment.
Peyronie's disease is usually associated with erectile dysfunction, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is a problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called tunica albuginea.
It is not known exactly what causes peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
- Genes: genes are also a possible cause of peyronie's disease.
- Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
The symptoms of peyronie's disease vary, such as:
- Pain on erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
- Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
- Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
- Wait and watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
- Surgery: This is a last option when peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.Going for a penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for penile implant is also very high.
Disease introduction: prostate enlargement or benign prostatic hyperplasia (bph) benign prostatic hyperplasia is a nonmalignant (non-cancerous) enlargement of the prostate gland. Bph is very common in men over 40 years of age in races and culture; however, symptoms are usually noticeable after 50 years. Data have suggested that the incidence of bph is 50% in men who are 60 years old and as high as 90% in men aged 85years of age.
Difficulty starting urine stream (hesitancy and straining. Decreased strength of the urine stream (weak flow. Dribbling after urination. Feeling that the bladder is not completely empty. An urge to urinate again soon after urinating. Pain during urination (dysuria).