Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeta S UpadhyayYour feedback matters!
Chronic abdominal pain in children or recurrent abdominal pain is a multifactorial condition which may be the predominant clinical manifestation of a large number of NON ORGANIC DISORDERS, and rarely associated with ORGANIC DISEASE. The onset age is 4 to 6 years and ealy adolescence,with slight female predominance.
According to Rome Criteria.a symtom based diagnostic criteria,recurrent abdominal pain can be divided into 5. FUNCTIONAL GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS, FUNCTIONAL ABDOMINAL PAIN SYNDROME,IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME,FUNCTINAL DYSPEPSIA and ABDOMINAL MIGRAINE.
A successful treatment of FUNTIONAL GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS may include modification of physical and psychological stress factors,medication and dietary manipulations.
DR MOOL CHAND GUPTA
Mera baby 1 and half month ka hai mere doodh se uska pet nahi bhar raha hai main har tarah se kosish kar ke dekh chuki hu kya karu use dabba ka milk dena par raha hai lunch upaye bataya pls.
My daughter is 2 year 4 months old. She has normal diet from family pot and not baby food now. My concern is that she does not want to brush her teeth. I try brushing her teeth while I brush mine, I also try rubbing her teeth with my index finger applying toothpaste to it, etc. Brushing her teeth every morning is a big challenge for me. Please suggest on how do I convince her to brush her teeth.
Hello, My son just turned 5 in December. He speech is otherwise normal other than few words/alphabets for example he says 'La (in hindi)' in place of 'Ra (in Hindi)' does it require any medical intervention.
Hlo there I have a two month baby. He got an injection on the left arm at the time of birth. Now at the place of injection is somewhat hard and some old blood has come out. Please tell some cure to it.
His son weeps a lot in night. He already consulted to doctors about it but child still weeping. So guyz what to do?
Few things in life take longer than habits to be inculcated and eventually to die out. Every parent tries in his or her way to teach the child certain healthy habits, those that they wish would be followed long enough to be internalized by them. Certain healthy habits that every child should follow are:
- Include a lot of vegetables in the diet: There is an array of vegetables available in the market, which is replete with rich nutritional values. Though children are generally averse to the idea of eating vegetables, it is your duty to inculcate in them the habit of eating vegetables and constantly remind them of their rich nutritional benefits.
- Never skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and is often the most ignored. Most children have the propensity to skip breakfast if they are late and generally they are seldom reprimanded by their parents. As a parent, you must make it a point not to take this lightly and severely insist on a healthy breakfast every morning.
- Indulge in physical activities: With the advent and easy access of technology, going out to play in has become a distant reality, one that is never explored. However, it goes without saying that nothing can substitute the physical and mental benefits that a physical activity entails. It not only keeps the body of your child fit but also helps in keeping the mind fresh.
- Read daily: Few things in life can be as rewarding and fulfilling as reading a book. However the habit does not come easy and as a parent it is your responsibility to induce in them this. Try to make your child read a few pages everyday till they take it up themselves out of their volition.
- Drink water and skip the soda: The many flavored sodas, which are available serve as a more palatable alternative to the drab water for the children. Though the choice may seem convenient, it must be snipped off right from the beginning. Sodas are packed with harmful preservatives and should be duly avoided by children. Instead, they must choose the bottle of water to quench the thirst.