Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Narendra AnandaniYour feedback matters!
After pregnancy I got severe back pain and leg. I cant able to do any work. Cant able to sleep at night because of severe pain. Why lik this. Can you give solution.
Hello sir/madam, I have a backache since 3 to 4 months along with some neck spondilitis problem. I am govt. Official working as an accounts officer sitting in before my computer or laptops with fingure works in my office. Kindly suggest me what to do ?
I am suffering the pain in the Right side of above the hip joint and stiffness while walking about 5mts. On MRI is diagnosed as lumbar spondylosis. Minimal annular disc bulge at L2-L3, L3-L4 levels. An elongated well defined perineural (Tarlov's) cyst within sacral spinal canal at S2 vertebral level. Last 2 month under treatment of Ayurveda not much improvement. Please suggest any effective treatment.
I am 46 years male. I have pain in my knees. Often feel pain on both sides of chest. What should i do?
Doctor. I am having backpain had check up. It is not completely resolving. Now a day I am getting tired soon while playing I used to masturbate. What to do? Any symptom of any disease.
Why does both legs heels pains ? Is it because of calcium deficiency? My six years old daughter is also facing the same problem. Can it be because of calcium deficiency.
Gone are the days when bone ailments and damages were detected based on the experience and superficial conversations made by the physicians. These days with the advent of radio waves, medical science has made significant progress that has enabled a detailed overview of what exactly is going on inside your body and what should be the most relevant treatment in that regard. Magnetic Resonance Imaging or more commonly known as MRIs are a boon when it comes to diagnosing orthopedic and musculoskeletal complaints.
Common Uses of the Procedure:
MR imaging is usually the best choice for examining the:
- body’s major joints.
- spine for back pain
- soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments) and bones of the extremities.
MR imaging is typically performed to diagnose or evaluate:
- degenerative joint disorders such as arthritis.
- tears of the menisci, ligaments and tendons (knee) or rotator cuff and labrum (shoulder and hip).
- fractures (in selected patients).
- spinal disk abnormalities (such as a herniated disk).
- the integrity of the spinal cord after trauma.
- sports-related injuries and work-related disorders caused by repeated strain, vibration or forceful impact.
- infections (such as osteomyelitis).
- tumors (primary tumors and metastases) involving soft tissues around the joints and extremities (such as muscles, bones and joints).
- pain, swelling or bleeding in the tissues in and around the joints and extremities.
- congenital malformations of the extremities in children and infants.
- developmental abnormalities of the extremities in children and infants.
- congenital and idiopathic (developing during adolescence) scoliosis prior to surgery.
- tethered spinal cord (abnormal stretching in the spinal cord) in infants and children.
In this process, X-rays and radio waves are subjected upon the affected region to examine the conditions of the bones, tissues, muscles and also detect the presence of tumours. This is majorly a non-invasive test and is painless. It does not use ionizing rays and therefore does not harm the body in any which way. The MRIs capture a detailed picture of the organs and the internal body structures and then transmit them onto a computer screen for the physician to monitor the inside story.
- MRI is an imaging technique that does not require exposure to radiation.
- MR images of the soft-tissue structures of the body (particularly muscles, bones and joints) are often clearer and more detailed than with other imaging methods. This detail makes MRI an invaluable tool in early diagnosis and evaluation of many conditions, including tumors.
- MRI can distinguish abnormal tissues from normal tissues much more accurately than most other imaging tests (x-ray, CT, etc.).
- MRI enables the discovery of abnormalities that might be obscured by bone with other imaging methods.
- The contrast material used in MRI exams is less likely to produce an allergic reaction than the iodine-based contrast materials used for conventional x-rays and CT scanning.
- MR images allow the physician to clearly see even very small tears and injuries to tendons, ligaments and muscles and some fractures that cannot be seen on x-rays and CT. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a radiologist.