Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Nalin GheewalaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old men which is the good position to do sex for baby bcz I tried from past 4 months still not yet pregnant my wife.
I tried to half my meal but I feel hungry , what should I do. I am diabetic from 2009 and take gp1 once in a day.
I wish a surgery to my nose to make it small. I heard that some surgeries may fail. So is there any danger for me when any failure takes place. Or whether my nose becomes too bad when any failure takes place. Which doctor can I trust?
I have a fungus infected nails on my right leg only and the nails have turned black how should I treat it to heal it.
I am married 21 years old female. I am 10 weeks pregnant. I am sleeping alot from past 1 week. Is there any disadvantage of sleeping alot. Can you give me some diet tips for a healthy baby. And how to be during pregnancy? Thank you in advance.
Sir I had masturbating for 9 year now my private part get some turn away now I'm married but I can't satisfying my wife my sex time is low when I sex my wife first only two minutes but again sex time 15 minutes this is my problem please help me.
My uncal have diabetic. 400 above so he have also pain from back to legs so tell any best Dr. In new delhi.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
Is it female also have discharge during sex. If yes how much time it's take for the discharge in female?
Whatever food I eat I create problem for and most of the time it lead to loose motion so what should I do?
I am having pain in my throat for last 2 days. Prior to that my throat was feeling parched. This throat pain resulted in pain in eyes as well and on taking saridon I felt better. But the effect of saridon lasted for few hours only. Today I took cetrizine to offset the pain. I was having pickles for dinner till 2 days back which I have stopped now. Please advice.
Technique for longer erection:Pause-squeeze technique –
Begin stimulation of penis until you feel almost ready to ejaculate
Ask your partner squeeze the end of your penis and maintain it for several seconds, until the urge to ejaculate passes
Later ask your partner to release the squeeze. Wait for 30 seconds and go back to foreplay. The squeezing will make the penis less erect but when stimulation is resumed it will soon gain full erection
If you again feel that you are about to ejaculate, ask your partner to repeat the squeeze process
Benefit –After repeating this for many times you will reach a point of entering your partner without ejaculating. After a few practice sessions, you will learn how to delay ejaculation.
Home remedies for Premature ejaculation :
Shatavari Churna(powder of Asparagus racemosus) – 1 ½ – 2 spoons added to 1 cup of milk, boil for 10-15 minutes, drink twice daily
Almonds – Take 10 almonds, soak them in water and leave them overnight. Peel off their skin and crush them the next morning. Add the crushed almonds, pinch of cardamom powder, pinch of saffron and a pinch of ginger powder to 1 cup hot cow’s milk. Mix the contents thoroughly. Drink this every morning.
Ashwagandha Churna (powder of Withania somnifera) mixed in honey or warm milk twice daily.
1 spoon of onion seed powder mixed in a glass of water before each meal
Powder of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Bala (Sida cordifolia) and Vidari (Pueraria tuberose) – ½ spoon in warm goat’s milk
Chew 2-3 cloves of raw garlic
Green onion seeds – Add one tsp of green onion seeds into a glass of water and stir thoroughly. Drink before every meal.
Ginseng – take ½ spoons after food with warm goat’s milk every day
Kumkuma (saffron) should be consumed with milk
Jatiphala (Myristica fragrans) powder 3-5 grams quantity mixed in milk and made into paste and taken as internal consumption
Take 1 spoon Jambu seeds (Syzygium cumini) powder with milk
Powder of Almonds, pepper, sugar-candy and ginger (equal portions) with milk
Black gram powder and Almonds powder with warm milk
Dates with milk
Massage pubic bone and glans penis before intercourse with Brahmi Ghrita, Shatavari Ghrita and Ashwagandha ghrita (ghrita=medicated ghee)