Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nainesh P PatelYour feedback matters!
Chaxu M Patel
Very good nature and friendly with patients
Im a female i m 19 years old and i m suffering from vaginal infection it gets too dry and itches a lott. Though I take body bath. I m not using my panties also. Im not able to sleep peacefully. PLease tell me what should i do?
Me and my girlfriend had sex 42 days ago and she had to take i-pill on 2 consecutive days within 3 hours of sex. She had light bleeding after 7 days. But now she is 4 days late. What could be the reason for this?
I am 29 years old female. I have delivered second baby before 4 months by c-section. After delivery I got mummy tummy that's diastasis Recti. How to recover from this Recti problem.
I m a 18 years old girl and I m suffering from irregular periods. What is the reason. Behind that? Is that because of stress? Why is this not being cured by allopathy medicine?
Hi, Im 27 year old male and going to get married in few months. I'm virgin. How many times I and my wife need to have sex to have a baby. Is it safe to have sex once in a week. If I insert sperms inside my wife's vagina every time we have sex, how much times we need to do this to have a baby.
Sir, sex karne ke safe day's kis date ko hote h because female pregnant na ho but female ke period ke safe days kaunsa se hote h ?
My wife's ovulation day falls on her 17th day of her cycle. Is it healthy sign. We are planning for a baby for last 6 months.
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or Chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual Stools or Urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block.
I'm trying to get pregnant m taking folic acid I wanna know how does folic acid help in conceiving faster. I am having folic acid from a month still I got my periods. I wanna know how much time doe it take to get pregnant. I wana get pregnant fast every time my mind went under this question when will I get pregnant. Doctor please suggest me.
I am shedding uterine lining with brown discharge. What could be the reason? I am 23 and have a history of irregular periods.
Im 22 years old me and my partner had unprotected sex last month and she got her periods 4 days late but she had regular bleeding and flow of periods but this month also periods are running late are their any chances of pregnancy even after getting her periods.
I've been experiencing extreme period pains for a week and my period also has get delayed by two weeks but the period pain doesn't seem to cease. The delay has been persistent but this time it's taking longer than ever. I've taken cetrizine recently for my allergies for three consecutive days. Could you please suggest as to what I should be doing now. I've also done home pregnancy test twice but it shows negative every time.
Some kind of menstrual irregularity, often accompanied by pain in lower abdomen is one of the most common presenting complaints about a gynecologist.
An irregular period is generally a symptom of some hormonal imbalance (estrogen and progesterone) in the body and is commonly encountered in young girls at the time of menarche ( a time when a girl starts to have the menstrual cycle) and around menopause. Menstrual irregularity can also be seen immediately after childbirth or after removal of intrauterine contraceptive device (iucd). Other common causes include thyroid gland dysfunctions, the presence of fibroids or polyps inside the uterus and excessive stress, including examination stress.
It is important to know a few more important details in order to evaluate and understand the same and make any recommendations. These include-
- Duration of menstrual irregularity
- Kind of irregularity- the interval between two cycles, amount of blood flow and no of days of flow.
- Any associated pain in lower abdomen.
- Associated weight gain, a growth of excessive facial hair or discharge from nipples.
Early assessment of menstrual disorders also requires an ultrasound scan of the lower abdomen to assess the condition of uterus and ovaries, specifically to rule out polycystic ovaries, and estimation of following hormone levels in the body - tsh, fsh, lh, prolactin and testosterone. These blood tests should be done on the second or third day of the periods.
The women experiencing menstrual irregularities should try and manage their weight so as to maintain a bmi of less than 25 kg/m2.
A healthy lifestyle including intake of a balanced diet, moderate exercise and avoiding any stress are very useful simple steps every woman can take on their own. In cases with severe irregularity, the woman may be required to get rid of the iucd, start a birth control pill to regulate the sex hormone levels during cycle and treatment for thyroid dysfunctions, if required.
You can consult with me for more information or treatment for menstrual disorders.
WATER, a basic need of every lifeform, helps a lot in fighting against some common diseases/ health problems.
Drinking water, either plain or in the form of other fluids or foods, is essential to your health:
- It helps in maintained balance of fluids in our body The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature.
- It helps keep skin looking good. It helps in preventing skin problems like acne. It also keeps your skin moistened and gives it a natural glow.
- It helps in many diseases related to stomach like gastritis/acidity. Drinking sufficient amount of water daily will avoid the problem of acidity in your near future.
- It also helps in losing weight in case of obese individuals and also in maintaining weight in case of non-obese individuals.
- It helps in preventing as well as treating urinary infections.
- It helps in maintaining normal bowel function and prevents constipation. Actually, water along with a high fibre diet is the perfect combination for those suffering from constipation.
Now, the question in every mind- How much water should one drink? People drink 2-3 glasses and think thats enough for a day. Some people dont keep count and are not sure if they are having sufficient water daily.
Its best to keep a one litre bottle and set a target to drink at least 3 such bottles in a day, that makes 3 liters of water intake daily.Also, eat more fruits and vegetables(salad). Their high water content will add to your hydration.
Be Hydrated Be Healthy