Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nahid AnsariYour feedback matters!
The old age is best defined as the age of retirement that is 60 years and above. Improvements in the health care technology has increased the life expectany. The process of ageing brings about physiological, psychological and immunological changes which influences the nutritional status. The changes associated with ageing are partly influenced by genetics, race and gender.
All the functions of the body start to decline in its work. The reserved nutrients are used up especially the minerals. Calcium is the main mineral that starts depleting as early as the people enters into the age of 40+. This is why the people of old age faces lot of bone related disorders and tooth problems. As a result, arthritis becomes one of the major health issue faced by the geriatrics. This discourages the activeness of people.
To compensate the bone loss and the demoralisation, one should include a high amount of calcium rich diet. The calcium rich foods include milk, millets, yogurt, broccoli, egg, peanut etc. Avoid tea or coffee and so the absorption of calcium is encouraged. Sugars n junk foods should be avoided.
When you enter the later middle age, certain clinical tests should be done to ensure good health. As a dietitian, I personally feel to take up a master health check up atleast once in a year. But if you are highly concerned about your health, its essential to take up certain basic tests which include
Blood sugar both fasting and postprandial
Blood lipid profile
Eeg &amp; ecg
A simple lifestyle modification that includes diet, exercise, habits etc, one can lead a healthier and happier life.
Clear watery discharge from vagina some time creamy. No smell no blood no pain. Back pain. Always feel very weak and dazy. Also never feel hungry. Breast feeding baby 2 years age. What to do.
I am 31 years old female. My usg report shows hypoechoic SOL in UTERUS measuring 2.1 x 1.1 cm. Is it very dangerous? Is it hamper my pregnancy?
The menstrual cycle is a natural part of a woman’s life. Most of the times, it has been seen that women have periods that have a standard or perfect timing. However, some women may have extremely unpredictable or irregular periods. There are numerous reasons that can cause these irregular periods. In such cases, there are some that are more serious than the others.
At the point when a woman stops getting her period, it is called amenorrhea. It is a strong sign that something is not right. Primary amenorrhea is the point at which a teenager never got her period in the first place during adolescence. Secondary amenorrhea on the other hand, is when a woman has had her period in the past, yet stops getting her monthly period for at least three months.
Irregular periods, missed periods, or exceptionally painful and serious PMS (post menstrual syndrome) symptoms are an indication that the levels of one or more hormones are either missing or are too high. Whether it is a basic health condition, constant stress levels, a bad eating routine, an excess of exercise or less body weight, frequently missed periods is not something that should be ignored, especially when you are sure that you are not pregnant.
- In case your irregular periods are consistent, you need to be assessed for PCOS. PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome influences up to 10 percent of the women who are in their conceiving age. Apart from causing infertility, PCOS can expand the danger of diabetes and many heart diseases.
- You need to likewise be screened for thyroid problems and other diseases and conditions that might be connected to irregular periods. For example, an overactive or an underactive thyroid can aggravate ovulation, which may cause a lot of hormone imbalance in your body.
- An irregular cycle can also make it more difficult to get pregnant naturally, particularly in case you are not ovulating each month. Your specialist can run tests to check whether you are ovulating. Women with sporadic periods who are attempting to have a child are at times prescribed fertility medications to improve ovulation.
- Women with irregular menstrual cycles may have a double danger of ovarian cancer as compared to the women who have standard month-to-month period cycles.
- Untimely ovarian failure (otherwise called untimely menopause) is the point at which a woman’s ovaries quit working before she turns 40, making her stop ovulating.
- Irregular periods can result in a thick coating of the uterus, which can be a hazard for creating uterine cancer.
- Irregular periods that are very heavy can result in issues like a low blood count, weakness or anemia.
Hence, if you feel your periods might not be regular and are causing you a lot of problems along with being untimely, you need to consult a gynaecologist immediately.
Hello Doctor, I have conceived so now 2 months has covered and I confirmed from my doctor all these days I feel like nausea, dizziness, and drowsiness all of sudden from morning i am not at all feeling anything. I am feeling like normal so I am confusing that is I got miscarriage or what and I have so much back pain. Please give any feed back for this problem. awaiting for your early response. Thank you in advance.
I am married I have a baby of 10 month I don't want to get pregnant till my baby is getting 5 year old. What should I do?
It's been 7 weeks now since my hope not exposure to HIV or Herpes what symptoms should I be having at 7 weeks for both diseases.
I had unsafe sex with my wife but I discharged my sperm outside her vagina . After 10 days she used a pregnancy test kit to check whether she is pregnant or not but the the kit shows single negative line. After someday of that test she also had normal period but following the next month her period delayed by 5 days and also she is suffering from waist pain , head ache , vomiting , uneasy feeling. Is she pregnant ?
Last month me n my wife had sex n I just put penis little inside and we both masturbated together. I did cum on her pussy, so we were afraid that she s pregnant. So she took an ipill before 24 hours. She got her period 7 days later as per her normal period n bleeding was less. This month she got periods on expected date and Again very less. Is it any signs of Pregnancy? She s getting little bleeding. Her chums is not happening as usual! please help. She is too worried.
Pregnancy test after 1 month and 1 week. Was on birth control pills. Protected sex but condom used thrice. Period 4 days after stopping birth control. Home pregnancy test after that and it was negative. No symptoms of pregnancy but having a darken linea nigra. Have heard a darken linea nigra sign of pregnancy. M I safe?
My penis is very small that is 3 inches but my wife is not satisfied with that we do sex in regular basis she asks me every time is that possible to get the bigger one please try I went to doctor but he said do something like foreplay etc and two inches is enough for having good sex but in practical I'm suffering a lot please suggest any tablets or exercise to grow my penis.
Sir wife ko periods hore h 1 2 din hue fir band fir 2 din chod k fir ho gye ase phle nhi hua koi baby to nhi hoga usko mani periods k bad sex keya tha bena protection k.
I am 33 years old and have 6 years old baby. Have pcod. Thyroid. With cervix nobothian cysts last 4 years. I have periods only with medicine. But flow normal. Now recently I have period two months once without medicine but only two days spotting as gel like blood only when I urinate. That too only once in a day. Other hours I see white discharge. Second day same gel blood once and period stopped. No liquid flow bleeding. & **I bleed little when have intercourse very forcefully from last one years. 1) Is this period is normal with pcod & thyroid. 2) Or it's menopause symptom. 3) Is any change of uterus cancer?
Hi am 6 weeks 3 days pregnant. And planning to travel in 8th week to abroad that is 5 hrs journey by flight. So is it safe to travel in that period? Also till now not have been suffered by morning sickness .My age is 31.
Doctor, mai ye puchna chahti hu ki Maine ek mango kha liya dekha nahi usme kida tha ki nahi thoda khaane k baad mujhe usme chota sa kida dikh gaya. Mujhe pata nahi ki Maine jitna khaaya usme tha ya nahi kida. Ab mai kya karu? Mujhe koi health problem to nahi hogi?
I got last periods on November 11th Till now didn't get any periods. I had pregnancy test 2 days back. And in the HCG test I observed one Dark line (C section), one very light color line (T section-result line). Is that mean am pregnant? From yesterday am observing light brown bleeding. Am confused? What to do now? Am feeling very tired even after eating. Have some light cramps in lower abdomen. Please suggest me what to do?
Sex addiction can result from a lot of reasons. From coping with a mechanism to self-pleasure, beating loneliness to excess sex during the teen, anything can be a contributing factor. While the scientific community still does not pinpoint this as a disease, an increasing number of individuals are being identified who are suffering from an addiction to sex. While there is no quick fix to it, Ayurveda has ways that can address sex addiction and fix it for good:
- Food is essential: There should be razor sharp focus on eating. Sattvik Food such as curd, milk, bread, wheat, rice, sugar, milk is some of the best food items to curve sex addiction. Fruits such as apples, bananas, grapes, mangoes and pomegranates play rich dividends in checking sex addiction. Popular meal preparation such as Havishya Annam and Charu are extremely helpful in curtailing sex addiction.
- Food to avoid: In Ayurveda food items such as meat, eggs, fish are considered as detrimental as far as sex health is concerned. They tend to increase sex addiction. The meat of buffalo, sheep or goat increases sex drive in an individual.
- Breathing exercise: Pranayama or slow breathing is another excellent way to reduce sex addiction. This is slow release and intake of oxygen. An expert supervision is required when it is performed for the first time.
- Working out: Daily jogging, running, working out or simply walking will go a long way in ensuring that an individual cut down his sex addiction over a period. Working out helps to profoundly sweat and helps the organ perform better. Not to mention, it lifts a person’s mood and installs loads of positive energy.
- Avoid addiction: Any addiction be it smoking, drinking, substance, drugs or marijuana can be extremely detrimental. External stimulus not only increases sex addiction but proves to be hazardous for the body over the long term.
- Keep hydrated: Remaining hydrated throughout the day is important. Drinking water, fruit juice, and other non-sweet drinks prove to be very handy in cutting down sex addiction. However, it should be ensured to refrain from drinking carbonated drinks. They increase fat in the body and make a person lethargic.
- Quick meditation: While meditation sounds daunting at times, it is not that difficult to do it. Sitting down in a quiet place and counting numbers from 1 to 100 is also a form of meditation. The idea is to concentrate and keep the focus for a stretch of time. Meditation greatly helps a person to curb sex addiction by keeping the mind focused.
- Ayurvedic tonics: Ayurvedic items such as Ashwagandha, Brahmi, and turmeric can help to reduce sex addiction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.