Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naeem M ShaikhYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor. I am patient suffering from Macular amyloidosis. It's been I guess 8 years that I have dark patches on my arms but I always thought it's because of tanning. Few months back only I got to know about this disease when I met dermatologist. But he gave me ointments to apply on my arms which are basically for pigmentation. I have applied those ointments but that did not show much result on my skin. Could you please help in knowing weather macular amyloidosis is curable or not. If yes what are the possible treatments for it. And my mother also has macular amyloidosis on arms and back. Is it due to heredity in me. Or some other reasons for its cause. Please help me.
My hair is becoming thin. And my scalp can be easily seen through my hair. How can I increase the density of my hair. Any solution or medicine. I want even thick hair.Please tell.
Doctor I am too fat also and according to my class I am very small because In 7th class my minimum height should be 5.1 foot and I am doing basketball and swimming but now I have left that games So please tell me what should I do Please!
I m a body builder and un married man. So how many times a week/month I can discharge by masturbating, so that it doesn't effect any harm on my body and beauty. Regards Ashish.
Hello doctor my name is akash modi and I am a basketball player my knee is pain bad when I move my legs.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
In theory this formula sounds good: “One third of your time should be spent taking care of business. Then spend one third taking care of the inner and the physical you. And one third for family, friends, community, and the world at large.” That would be desirable if we lived in an ideal world.
The answer is: Simply do your best! The key is to learn to be present in whatever third you're living in. So when you're working, work. And when you’re loving, love. And when you're eating, eat.
The secret is this: Listen to your body, pay attention to the signals it gives off.
When you listen to your body, you will know when it’s functioning at optimal levels. Your body will tell you when you've had enough sleep or when you've had enough food.
It’s about living more mindfully. It’s about being aware of where you are, in excess or in deficiency, and taking the steps needed to restore balance and achieve that natural state of equilibrium. Your body will thank you.