Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Murtuza I LakshmidharYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, what is the management for 66 year female diagnosed with stage 1b endometrial cancer with hiatopath showing 4 cm grade ii endometriod adenicarcinoma with no lympjovascular invasion and inv more than half the myometrium. All pelvic nodes removed were negative. Pt is fit and well with no comorbidities and not on any medicines.
I am a 65 year old female and had a radical mastectomy, as there were traces of cancer which has now spread to the liver etc. Do I have a chance without chemotherapy or radiation? Diet and other health care possibility?
Blood cancer kya hai aur blood cancer ka operation kitna din chalta hai aur uska treatment kaise hota hai. Aur blood cancer ka symptoms kya hai.
Dear sir, I, 65 years old was had cancer in my UB but in 2009 my bladder was removed and so far I am regular under going required examination and the doctors says that now I am cancer free. I have learnt that the use of 1 tspf backing soda heated with 3 tspf of organic honey for 1 month eliminates all type of cancer, I wish to take it for 7 days as precautionary medicine. Kindly suggest will it be beneficial for me.
There has been a lot of speculation about bread so should we continue eating bread or not because in the news they are telling that it causes dangerous diseases like cancer please help?
My teenage sister wants to use nail polish but I have heard that many nail polishes contain formaldehyde and can cause cancer. Is it safe for my sister to use it?
Lump discovered please help Hi, I have never had a lump in my breast before I'm 24 years old and I'm worried. The lump is on the same side as where I had an abscess removed recently. It's red and inflamed on the outside and tender to touch. Wondering what it could be, thanks .
Hello Doctors, My girlfriend (24 years) is experiencing itching in left breast and a tiny lump in right breast, she is about to have her period after two days, is it due to PMS or she have to go for checkup Some times a transparent white discharge comes out from nipple after squeezing the breast Please help!
Hi, I am 27 years old and I have lypoma. They started emerging when I was 20 and now they are just increasing with each passing day. I must be having over 100 lumps all over my body. What should I do? Wherever I consult, I just get the response that there is no cure. What are the reason for lypoma? Is it advisable to get the lypoma removed through surgery? Is there any way to contain them? Please help. Thank You!
I have blood cancer since last 3 years. I vomit every 30 minutes. I am being so weak. What is the solution of vomit?
A Pap Smear is a screening test done to to test for occurrence of uterine cancer. Carried out in a quick and simple way to extract a sample, the sample is collected from the cervix area of a woman during a pelvic exam. The examination of the sample takes place under a microscope thereafter to find abnormalities that can point towards cancer and pre cancer changes.
There are many reasons why women should get a pap smear screening done:
- Women who are HIV positive should get this test done regularly so as to detect any anomalies in the cervix. This condition usually comes with higher risk of infections and cancer, which is why regular screening is required.
- Age is also another factor and women over the age of 30 should go through an annual screening on a compulsory basis. This is also true for women who have been through pregnancy and childbirth.
Preparing for a Pap Smear: To prepare for a pap smear test, you need to ensure that you are not menstruating at the time. Also, you may want to avoid sexual activity just before the test so as to get the most accurate readings. During the process, remember to stay calm and relax your body physically.
Procedure: The pap smear procedure is a quick one that might be only slightly uncomfortable. This test is usually carried out on the examination table at the gynecologist's clinic. The legs will need to be spread and placed in stirrups. The doctor will insert a speculum to hold open the vaginal opening so that the spatula can be inserted easily to take a sample from the area. This sample of the cells will be tested in a lab after due preservation.
Test Results: The test results can either be normal or abnormal. An abnormal result does not point at the presence of cancer. Rather it can simply mean that abnormal cells exist in the cervix. The doctor may ask you to go through these tests and screening more frequently so as to study the anomalies in a more detailed manner.
I'm getting water balls on my body I consulted a doctor he said thats not a big problem and said its neurofibroma. Can someone help me informing various effects of neurofibroma and is it harmful to me or not. And how should I remove bolls that already on my hand and few small starting on other parts of body and also precautions that I should take.
I am 33 years old I have lipomas multiple in my body does they do any harm to me what can I do I asked about it to my doctor but he said if I want to remove he will do surgery but I want to know whether they cause cancer in future.
I am 75 years old mail suffering from secondary metastatic lung lesions and CA 19.9 is 740. I had 12 doses of chemo but the problem is not completely cured. Since it is told that frozen lemon helps in controlling cancer I want to know how much frozen lemon shall I take for better result per day and also whether I can take it in water because vegetables etc. Can not accommodate much. Shall be grateful for your advise.
Ayurveda is a form of medicine that has been practiced for thousands of years and has many effective cure for some of the most complex diseases. Cancer, in this day and age, is one such complex disease and its incidence is increasing rapidly. It is always recommended to consult a Ayurveda specialist for severe cancer. Some of the common ingredients for treatment of uterine cancer through Ayurveda are mentioned here.
- Turmeric: Already a staple spice in many Indian dishes, turmeric as a herb in raw form and as a spice in powdered form, is touted the new wonder herb all across the world. It has been used as a traditional healing herb in India since ages. It has also been seen to be a very effective anti-inflammatory agent and thus it is very effective in stopping the growth of cancer cells.
- Green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant: Green tea has been known to be effective in treating multiple types of cancer, aid in weight loss and also facilitate detoxification. Regular consumption of green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant is known to fight the growth of cancer cells within the body; thus is a very effective in treating uterine cancer as well.
- Ashwagandha: This herb is not only used in Ayurveda, but has also been adopted by homeopathy as conventional medicine to make extracts. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, which means it can adapt to the requirements of the body and then make the changes to provide support to the necessary areas. It is also very good at preventing the growth of cancer cells.
- Garlic: This spice is known to be good for multiple forms of cancer as it contains allicin, which is being hailed as one of the best fighters of inflammatory diseases. It also contains other types of phytochemicals and thus helps in detoxifying the body. It is very effective in fighting cancer cells and can arrest the growth of cancer within the body.
- Ginger: Ginger is extremely effective in the treatment of many ailments, if consumed regularly in controlled amounts. It has been known to be very effective in the treatment of colon cancer. Due to its properties, it is also known to be effective in the prevention of uterine and many other forms of cancer.