Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mukesh Savaliya
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh SavaliyaYour feedback matters!
I love to watch my wife doing sex with strangers and joins in between. Now I want she do it with 3-4 men together, is this tendency is normal? We r happy, loving and confident couple married since 18 years and have three children. Please advice health and psycho point.
I have sister. Her age 8 years. I saw leaked vagina period. How its possible from her early life. How I stop her period.
Thalassemia patients should not be given iron-rich foods as they may lead to other problems. Oysters, pork, beans, liver, peanut butter, beef, tofu, flour tortillas, cream of wheat, infant cereal, watermelon, prunes, peas, spinach, raisins, broccoli, and green leafy vegetables all fall under this category.
A nutrient extremely important for thalassemia patients is calcium. Due to the affliction, bones tend to become weak and fragile and as such, calcium rich foods are highly recommended to strengthen the skeletal system of the body. Foods high in iron content are dairy products, almonds, hazel nuts, sesame seeds, sardines, salmon, apricots, figs, oranges, currants, soy beans, white bread, white rice, kale cabbages, cauliflowers, beet, carrots, celery, alfalfa sprouts, turnips, cucumbers, garlic, lettuce, tomatoes, green chillies, potatoes, apples, cranberries, pomegranates, strawberries, pineapples, lemons, and acai berries, among others.
- You must include vitamin d in the diet of thalassemia patients as vitamin d helps in absorption and assimilation of calcium in the body. Some such foods are cod liver oil and soy milk.
- Along with the specific diet, there are certain home remedies that may abate the symptoms of thalassemia.
- The best home remedy to cure thalassemia is to consume a healthy and balanced diet to enhance the immunity of the body. Also, it helps prevent and cure weakness and fatigue, the prime symptoms of thalassemia.
- Intake of foods rich in folic acid also helps alleviate the signs of thalassemia. Some such foods are lentils, egg yolk, dried beans, sweet potato, wholegrain bread, soya products, split peas, nuts, brussel sprouts, bananas and peaches, among others.
- Two glasses of milk everyday helps cure thalassemia. Apart from milk, other dairy products that may be consumed on a regular basis are cheese, yogurt and butter.
- You must avoid junk food as these foods interfere with the normal functionality of the body, making it fragile and weak. You must avoid carbonated or aerated drinks as well as canned or tinned foods (attributed to their high content of preservatives).
- Another effective remedy is to consume a teaspoon of honey, twice a day. You may mix honey in milk and consume it regularly.
- Certain yoga poses make your muscles and bones stronger. However, there is a disclaimer here. Such exercises should not be performed until advised by a doctor and must be carried out under the supervision of a certified yoga trainer.
- Another effective remedy to relieve the symptoms of thalassemia is to consume ginger. Ginger serves to enhance the immunity of the body as well as enhance the appetite.
- You may include lemonade in your diet to regulate a variety of processes and mechanisms in the body, helping alleviate the signs of thalassemia.
- Minor habits like maintaining good hygiene can go a long way in protecting a thalassemia patient from other infections which would worsen the condition.
- Apart from the regular home remedies, you may deploy herbal treatment to cure thalassemia. Some of the herbs used for curing thalassemia are:
- Folate or folic acid is a component of vitamin b-complex and helps alleviate the symptoms of thalassemia. As such, you may consume certain herbs which supplements folate in the diet. Some such herbs are red clover leaves, nettle leaves, and oatstraw, among others.
- You may also provide thalassemia patients with zinc supplements as some of them have low zinc level in the body, hindering normal cell metabolism and lowering general body immunity. Some of the herbs rich in zinc content are alfalfa, rose hips, parsley, dandelion, chickweed and burdock root, among others.
- You may also employ homeopathic techniques to cure the affliction, which involves intake of highly diluted preparation made of plant tinctures, stimulating the natural healing process.