Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh SavaliyaYour feedback matters!
My daughter 17 years old she has problem of heavy bleeding her first period came on the of 11 . She has a acquit bleeding problem her all test are normal when she take loette then her bleeding are in control. I am very much upset what can I do.
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Treatment options depend upon the severity and stage of the disease. In very early stages, the treatment can be as simple as observation or immobilization. For more advanced stages, surgery is usually considered to try to reduce the forces on the lunate bone by lengthening, shortening, or fusing various bones in the forearm or wrist. Surgery can also be aimed at trying to restore blood supply to the lunate (revascularization), using a bone graft with a blood vessel attached to it. This is not an option in more advanced stages if the relationship of the bones has markedly deteriorated; complete wrist fusion may then be the preferred treatment. Hand therapy does not change the course of the disease; however, hand therapy can help to minimize the disability from the problem. Treatment is designed to relieve pain and restore function. Your hand surgeon will advise you of the best treatment options and explain the risks, benefits, and side-effects of various treatments for Kienbock’s disease
Hi I have cesarean delivery on 24 April 2017 now it's 2 and half months gone. My tummy is to loose and looking bigger than my whole body. please guide me for my tummy and getting my figure back.
Dear Dr, My mom creatinine level is 1.27 and blood nitrogen urea is 19. Earlier she had high Bp ard 170/90 even after taking corvadil A but now its under control 130 / 85 after taking medicine suggest by a nepro. But now she has swelling in both her legs. She urinates very frequently. Her micro albumin was very high 4 months bk ard 1000. Please guide me as what could be done to stop the protein from urine.
Dear Doctor, Every month i get my periods in time frame of 25 to 30 days and this time and this month I have not got my periods and I am living single from past 9 years without any physical interaction so there is no chances of me to get pregnant ans so please let me know what would be reason for such and what steps to follow to get regular periods on time.
I had a trigger shot for ovulation. After 2 days I came to know that I am not ovulating. Can I ovulate after 5,6 or more days after trigger shot?
I am 36 years and 18 weeks pregnant. My analogy USG scan shows complete placenta previa. How much risk is there in the delivery. Please advice
Hello Dr. I am under medication for thyroid and pcod for past 4 months, even after medication I didn't feel any difference. After medication for pcod I am getting my periods on time do I have any cure from this disease or I should be under medication for life long. Kindly reply me.
My relative sister is pregnant she have lot of pain and fever so much of weakness then what she to do get healthy and strong is she manage that problem.
My wife age 26 yrs having hypoechoic sol in her left breast (13mmx13mmx12.5mm). Having no pain. Kindly suggest me the best possible treatment option available.
I am 21 years old. My breasts are becoming deflated due to huge weight loss. Can gaining weight fix the problem. I gained 5 kgs but there seem no fullness in upper pole. I am healthy .Please provide some help.
I am 8 month pregnant my left side breast fibroadenoma is present pain occur for every day and my right side breast no pain no complaint after delivery can I feed the baby any difficult can occur for feeding the baby because fibroadenoma.
I am in 3rd Trimester, having dizygotic twins. I am starting to have Diarrhea. What should I do to stop it?
*if you are speaking to someone on mobile, you can keep moving around while talking.
*if you are on laptop, take breaks from time to time and move around.
* take stairs instead of going by lift.
*park your vehicle some distance away from your destination point and walk the short distance to and fro.
*spend part of your weekend time in physical exercise and any other physical activity.
Most important- realise that your efficiency will go down soon if you neglect your health.