Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh SavaliyaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir we have one child aged 7 yrs. After first baby we had miscarried four pregnancy with 72hr contraceptive pill and operation. But after that normal period cycle we are continue planning for next but we r not succeeding to do regular. So I want to know all alternatives with details. So please help us immediately. Male 37years and Female 30.
I had sex 2 days back and now I'm facing symptoms like spotting on my panties when I have already had my periods this month.
Hi I got my last period on 18 jan 17. Than I tested the upt was negative I consulted a normal physician. She informed me to check it once again. My lower abdomen is paining as it pains during period and I am getting frequently urine. Is this are symptoms of pregnancy. When should I check again whether am I pregnant.
I am 28 years old women. My last periods were 33, 30, 24 days. In January (during 33 days periods) I got married. Suddenly the period cycle time reduced. Before marriage it was 38-40 days. Last period was on 10th march. Now till time period not started. But feeling same symptoms from last week. Am I pregnant? I use test kit.
When the chances of getting pregnant are more? What to do to avoid pregnancy if discharge is done inside?
Is there any natural medicine or ways like changing eating habits or some other things to conceive a baby boy or increase its chances. I already have a cute daughter. So want a baby boy. If possible.
My pregnancy result is positive. But I have white discharge and constipation. Is that normal or white discharge a sign to periods arrival?
Baby is 8 mnths, I've started working past couple of weeks. Baby was exclusively on breast feeding for 6 months, now started with formula milk n rice with vegs smashed. Passes morning stools normal but sometimes in the day when I'm away at work passes loose stools is greenish in color, is it normal? Kindly help because I've been pressurised at home to stop breast feeding him. I want to continue feeding till he is 2 yrs.
My daughter is 4 and a half .a few days back I noticed a small patch of fine hair in her armpits and a few stands on her inner vagina. Other than this everything is normal. She's a little overweight. I consulted her paediatrician and he says it's normal and it might be cause she's a little overweight. Is it normal ?I'm really worried since I read any premature adrenarchae.
Hello Doctor, My wife is 6 weeks pregnant and as part initial diagnosis reports says her hepatitis B Surface Antigen is "Reactive" Could you advise on the same. If it is safe for both mother and baby ? Can we treat this during pregnancy ? What additional tests is required ? Is it curable ?
Last month my periods was late for 5 day s had cycloreg on 5th day n got my periods this month my periods were late for 8 days had cycloreg once on 8th day had my periods is there any side effects for this.
I am a 27 year old female I HV 8 months baby by normal delivery. But now I have hair loss problem what should I do?
My lmp is nov. 14 Supposed to be I will have my menstruation on dec. 14 but did not come. We hd contact on dec. 7,8,9 and 19,20. I took pregnancy test two weeks after I had my period missed and its negative. Last dec. 31 and jan. 1 I had slight bleeding from dark red to light brown. Could it be menstruation or implantation bleeding?
I had two miscarriages in the last two years one at 3 rd month another at 5th month. Married 5 years ago. I am a Pcos patient. I don't ovulate regularly. I am on metformin. Last miscarriage on Aug '16 @ 5th month. What at my chances to conceive again? If I wanna go to Ivf what are my chances to conceive? is there any other easy way to conceive? Two times I conceived by using siphene 150 mg. Can I try the same again to conceive again? 1st pregnancy lost due to no heart beat found. 2nd pregnancy lost at almost 22 weeks due to high BP. But I never had a history of high BP. Kindly suggest me on this?
My age 26. I had 28 th days period circle. Last month 24 th I got menses. At the 6 th day of period have sex without safe. New my period delay 4 days. Is possible to get pregnant.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.