Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Mukesh R ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 51 year old male working in computer field and having backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment but haven’t got any relief. What should I do.
Suffering from severe headache and back pain please needed some suggestions to avoid it so steps to be taken to avoid it answer required very fast.
Hi. I am 35 year old male and I am suffering from severe knee pain from the last 1 week. I consulted a nearby doctor but it was not helpful. The pain balm given does not work well, is there qny solution for this problem to reduce my knee pain?
Hi doctor. I am 24 years old. Sir previous 2 month. I am suffering from weakness & facial lacwa also left hand said. So please tell me. What I do in this problem?
My grandma hip bone got fractured and her age is about 85. Within 4 days, she got bed soar which is in starting stage. I need suggestions/guidance to treat it in this stage and stop it to improve further.
I got an accident two months ago car jumped me about 30ft. But there are no injury. But now back pain in lower back. When I do hard work or driving truck.
Mere ko cervical h.Jo ki mrei nec me c3. C4.or c5 c6 me deka h is ki vajah she mere hath or pero me dard h hatho ki ungli me bharipan rehta h .or chalne me dikkat hoti h.
Dear doctor, I am 57 years old (male). There is continue pain especially in shoulders for the last 4 months. I take 1 tablet of calcium but there is continue pain in the bones. My weight is 63 kg. Please advise.
I am 28 yera old male and have a pain in back injuries and lifting for last 1 months. So what should I do?
How to get relief from regular headaches. Symptoms are-. Feeling sleepy during headache. Sometimes it is paining front side, back side, right and left side, It is not paining in one side. Muscles pain. Joint pain. Eye power is -2.25 both side. Last eye checkup 2months ago.
How to get rid off knee pain permanently? How to get good sleep in the night by not waking around 2.30-3.00 AM in the morning and sleeping till 6.00 AM At least? How to get rid off body pain which is occurring throughout the body? How to avoid sleep during day time by not feeling tiredness?
My wife leg toe and knee pain in early morning and in day also. What is the reason and how to cure? Please advise.
I am a 22 yr old female. I had an accident 3 years back injuring my vertebra. Implants were put in and were removed after 1 year. Now I have continuous back pain and recently I have developed severe neck pain. Since two weeks am suffering from severe neck pain with back pain. I wanaa know if this is anyway related to the accident. I find difficulty in moving my head forward and backward. Sometimes head ache comes with the neck pain.
Ankush is having chronic lower back ache. Sometimes it aggravates without any physical activity. No radiating pain associated.
I am suffering from back pain since 3 months. Pain subsides on taking diclofenac & recurs back after 7 hours usually. What should I do.
Sir meri wife ki delivery opration ke through hui thi 2012 main uski back pain or legs pain rehta hai. Maine sari report karwa li lakin sab report normal ayi hai. Please tell me main kya karo.
Sir/Madam, I am 48 male. Weight 80 k.g.Working in Govt Office 10 am to 5 pm. Daily walking 4 to 5 k.m.Suffering from mild pain in the middle of back bone and some times in the waist since 2/3 days. Uric acid is normal. Since three years also suffering from mild pain in left low abdomen. MRI, Endoscopy report says ok. Ultrasound report says B/L nephrolithiasis & renal cyst of right side. Regularly taking medicine Olmezest AM 40 for B.P. Please advice me.
Lower back pain is a household condition in today’s times. It has become a concern to reckon with, thanks to all the different job descriptions which require sitting for long stretches in front of desks and computers. This automatically puts a pressure on our lower back, resulting in lower back pain.
Lower back pain is actually a pain perceived in the lumbar region, which is situated below the ribcage. The spinal muscles, tendons, nerves and bones located in the lumbar spine experience severe pain which is referred to as lower back pain. Some of the major sources of lower back pains are:
- The ligaments, joints or bones get damaged
- Degeneration of the inter vertebral disc
- Irritation in the long nerve roots which start from the lower back and extend to the legs can cause pain
- Strain on the lower back muscles
Although with adequate rest lower back pain heals over time, seek advice from a doctor immediately if you have the following indications.
- Sudden fever or a feeling of chill all over your body
- Sudden weight loss
- You experience weakness in legs
- A problem in metabolic activities or improper functioning of bowels. You may feel unable to control your urine or have difficulties in bowel functions
- A persistent and severe pain in the abdomen
Factors that put you at risk
- If you are overweight
- Maintain bad postures while sitting or standing
- Follow unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive smoking or drinking coupled with a bad diet
- Lift heavy items/weights in your work
It is advisable to consult a doctor, if the lower back pain persists for a prolonged period. But if you have occasional bouts of pain, there are certain home remedies which you may follow:
- For a temporary pain relief, use a heating pad on the affected area. You may also take a warm bath.
- Do light exercises and yoga. Studies suggest yoga can actually heal the problem of lower back pain permanently, provided you practice it regularly. One thing you must remember is that you must exercise according to your body weight and postures.
- Physiotherapists and chiropractors use treatments such as spinal manipulations for treating the pain. It is actually applying pressures on the tissues around the affected area.
- Undergoing massage therapy is also one of the effective ways to reduce lower back pain.
- Acupuncture which involves tapping of the skin at specific points with the help of needles is the latest invention in the field of lower back pain treatment.
Finally, bring in some change in your lifestyle, if you never want to experience any kind of lower back pain. Make exercises an indispensable part of your daily life, cut down on alcohol and quit smoking immediately. To top it all, try to follow a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.