Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Milan B ShethYour feedback matters!
I have severe muscle pain. My right side back pains a lot and slowly slowly the pains go through my right hand. I am in lots of pain. Please help. I m suffering from this from more than 6 months I have done my mri but the reports are normal
I have some small small kind of acne in hands, shoulder nd in my thighs .And I feel itchy all over my body.
Sir i am 50 years old i am suffering from neck pain, headache, left shoulder pain &body seeks. Iam consulting neurosurgeon since 2 years but there is no result. Please tell me skin or bactrial/viral infections may cause the neck pain. Please provide your suggestion whom i'm consult for cure?
I have been feeling pain in both of my calf muscles since 2 days. I don't know what is the reason. What are the remedies for this pain?
I'm 20 years old .i have bent in my right leg foot which is small in size compared to left one. Also I had hairs on my both legs from top to bottom. Is this is the symptoms of polio? After all this problems I can walk, run,dance, jump,also I can play cricket. I can walk upto 5 km after that I suffer from high pain in foot sole (right leg. A bed rest of 5 to 6 hours and a painkiller is needed to recover from this pain after that I got normal. Although my entire left leg foot do not causes any problem. please I need answer to this ques is this is symptoms of polio.
An abnormal swelling in the neck can be symptom of various problems. While it can be something as non-threatening as a swollen gland due to a cold that can be cured with simple medication, a swollen neck can also turn out to be a cancerous lump in the neck. When faced with an irregular swelling in the neck, it is best to not panic or jump to conclusions until you consult with an Ear-Nose-Throat Specialist. The possible problems that a swelling in the neck can indicate are:
- Swelling or enlargement of the salivary glands: The salivary glands may become enlarged due to an infection or due to foreign materials getting stuck in them. While foreign objects or formation of stones in the salivary glands might require surgical removal, they can often be dissolved with medication and other non-invasive treatments. And infection in the salivary glands is often treated with antibiotics or other medication. These treatments can be prescribed and administered by ENT Specialists.
- Thyroid disease: The thyroid gland may swell up and cause a swelling of the neck. These are often called goiters in colloquial language and are a result of thyroid diseases such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. They usually require a series of medication and treatment and are not considered an ENT problem despite the swelling of the neck.
- Benign cysts: Benign cysts can form in any part of the neck or in the glands, much like it can form in any part of the body. An ENT Specialist can prescribe a surgical removal of the cyst lest it turns cancerous later in life. It should also be removed in case it grows or relocates, going on to cause other problems.
- Lumps in the muscles: Lumps in the neck muscles are formed by injury or torticollis. These usually aren’t considered ENT problems and can be treated by general physicians and sometimes chiropractors.
- Cancerous cysts or growths: One of the most daunting problems posed by a swelling of the neck is the possibility of cancer. While thyroid cancers as well as cancerous growths in the salivary glands are slow to develop, a swelling in the neck should immediately be investigated by an ENT Specialist in order to rule out all possibilities.