Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Milan B ShethYour feedback matters!
My fatherin law 76 yrs.He Has got parkinsons and osteoarthrites. Hevis taking amantrel and syndopa od 110mg. But nowadays he is sometimes staring blankly and this happens twice a day. Kindly advice
I am 30 years old weighing 74 kgs, I have pain in lower back mid section and flank from 2 months, I had gone to ortho he told me to do x ray, and said that there is nothing wrong but spine is become weak, I took his medicine for 2-3 weeks but no relief, then I went to a chiropractor he says that my spine is become straight and he will fix it. I am going to him for last 5 days but I m not getting any relief, what should I do can someone help me?
I am suffering through back pain from last 4 years. I had taken many medicinesuppliers but there is no change.
I had something swollen in my armpit. It was painful when I touch it or move my hand. I took a medical zincovit. It reduced in size anf finally disappeared. A little puss also came out of it. Is it a boil or a swollen lymp node.
My sister 16 year old girl gets severe stomach pain during her mc she has consulted many specialists but no use even she takes many tablets consulted by doctors even then it is not working so please give solution to her stomach and back pain?
Recently I came across a site Regenexx ortho sport amazing to read they r offering no surgery even in case of acl n meniscus tear just 3 injection shots which is combn of patient hip bone marrow partial n platelets they just shot into patient knee joint n charging nearly 2 lakkhs per knee while arthroscopic surgeons charging 80 k to 1 lakh for meniscus surgery n further 50k to 70k for acl repair including months of pain n rehab process is the former claim for injection treatment is genuine or not I met several orthopedics who r offering surgery but any treatment as Regenexx claiming please Doctors clear my doubt.
I have a problem of cervical spondylosis. (Early stage. I take homeopathy medicine with physiotherapy. Is this problem can be cure completely?
Hello, from the two days onwards my buttocks and right leg thighs are vibrating itself which gives irritation ,can you say the cause of this and how to prevent this. Problem.
As children we wait to grow up and have a strong body as endorsed by our favorite movie stars, athlete, close friends and family members. We all strongly believe that a good physique is a great ways to attract people. What we often fail to recognize is that reaping a healthy body and a good physique requires small daily inputs. There are small things which most of us can do to help our muscles remain young and strong. Read on to know more about some magical ways to look youthful.
- Lift those Weights: While most think of cardio workouts, not everybody turns to the weights (learn more to maintain the healthy weight). Weights are one of the best ways to maintain muscle mass. Include it as a part of your routine, do it often, and gradually increase the frequency and the weights to cover all body parts including arms, back, shoulders, chest and legs.
- Eat more protein: A protein-rich diet reduces the risk of muscle loss. While most people tend to just move to an all-protein diet, that is not the best way. For 1 kg of your weight, add 1.5 g of protein in your diet. For muscle building, you need about double what a normal person would need, which is about 0.8 g per kg. As a safe practice, check with your trainer and dietitian to arrive at a diet that would suit your requirements (Read more about Importance of Protein)
- Plan your meals: As your body needs all essential ingredients, plan your meal to ensure it covers all nutrients. From a muscle building point of view, ensure the required amount of protein is packed in all the 3 meals. It is good to spread out the protein intake through your meals rather than have one protein-loaded meal in a day.
- Pomegranates: These so called 'wonder fruits' contain a molecule which reduces the effects of ageing in the muscles. There are even pomegranate extracts which are believed to provide the same benefits, so the season is not a problem.
- Get some sun: While it is definitely not advisable to sun bath daily, getting a good amount of sun on a daily basis is very good for both the mind and the body. Sunlight, which is the main source of vitamin D, can reduce muscle weakness. It is also essential for calcium absorption, which is essential for muscle and bone health. Reduced amounts of vitamin D have been shown to lead to muscle wasting. A good idea is to walk or run out in the sun instead of in the gym. You get the benefits of both the sun and the workout, leaving you rejuvenated.
Try these simple tricks and see your muscle take time to lose their firmness and strength.