Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 31 and 7 month pregnant. My usg report read plecenta grade ii maturity placed posteriolyin fund us body liquor less. Afi 9.2 cm. Approx foetal wt. 1480. Please advice. Is the wt. Ok how much water intake should be done. Is every thing ok?
I am 4 months pregnant. I went for ultrasound found 15 mm stone in gal bladder .also found pancreatic infection .admitted 3 days in hospital. Infection is under control. Discharge from hospital. Now I have pain on my right side of stomach and when I am puking its Green coming out. Vomiting is green in color. What should I do?
My friend is planning to have oral sex with her gf, is it good to lick and kiss on private part of her, will it cause any problem on mouth/lips of my friend?
I am trying to get pregnant but it's very hard for me to track my cycle. I get irregular periods sometimes I even miss a few months but I'm not pregnant. It's hard to know if I'm ovulating/fertile and it's really hard because my partner and I hardly ever see each other now days. I'm very worried as I have had an std in the past and I'm scared it may have caused me to be infertile. Also I have a aunty who was told she can't have kids. I've also sometimes have a brown discharge that is stringy and I don't know what it might be. I've visited a Dr. but she just won't take any tests until I've been trying to conceive over five years. So far I have been trying for 2 and a half years Please help me I'd really appreciate your help!
My wife is very slim .Her height is 5 ft 3 and weight is around 48 kgs .She does not put on weight inspite of having a good diet .She does not have any issue with Thyroid and other test were already done everything is normal . I thought that after marriage she would put on weight and look full around her breast and buttocks and on her hips .But it is the same Due to her slim figure I do not get satisfaction during intercourse. Kindly advice what can be done?
Is there any possibility for girl to get pregnant doing anal sex without condom. Also can it cause aids?
'when the diet is wrong medicine is of no use. When diet is correct medicine is of no need'
Taking heavy meals in short durations without earlier meals properly digested produces toxins.
Kala viruddha (time against): intake of cold and dry substances in winter, pungent and hot substances in summer.
The combination of fruit salad, milk and banana should be avoided.
Using yogurt with milk, fish with milk, achar (pickle) with milk, honey with ghee (butter) are some virudha ahara (incompetent food) if taken together, they produce a lot of toxins in our body.
Drinking buttermilk is excellent as it is easily digestible, kindles hunger, instigates vata and kapha and cures dropsy, haemorrhoids, enlargement of the abdomen, abdominal tumour, duodenal diseases, dysuria, enlargement of spleen, loss of appetite, and anaemia.
I have itching in my vagina. Not actually inside my vagina its on the outer part r you may call the outer lips of the vagina. N if I scratch down there it burns very badly. N since its a very sensitive part I am worried about it. please tell me what could be the reason for it. N please suggest some home remedies not medicines. I am a virgin (just in case you need to know this to understand my problem better)
My parents are 65 plus. What measures or daily habits can I suggest them so that they do not face any health issues and live a long and healthy life?
1) Push Ups - The best of all. They target all muscles, from your arms to your abs to your legs and the butt. If they feel difficult at first, go on to your knees. But once you feel strong, go ahead and do the full ones. Push-ups should ideally be done as many as you can!
2) Squats - A simple squat exercise can take care of all the fat accumulated at your bottom. For a squat, stand hip width apart go down to your knees, make sure that the knees don't come ahead of your ankle. Then, move up slowly. Repeat.
3) Crossover Lunge - Arms at shoulder height with palms down. Now, step with one foot forward, crossing the other. Twist the torso. This is a cross-over lunge. It will help your oblique, sides bulges and legs all at the same time.
4) Bench Dips - Take a car or a bench. Place your hands at hip width apart and move forward. Now, press yourself up and down. Bench Dips are excellent for toning your arms.
5) Plank - Simple but great for your core. Plank requires you to stay in the first part of a push up position. Make sure that everything, from your head to your ankle are in a straight line. Suck the stomach in. Don't let your hips sag.
Make sure that you also include a healthier, balanced meal as a part of lifestyle to help your body get fitter.
If you have any further questions on fitness, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.