Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meena C Amin
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meena C AminYour feedback matters!
Hello sir 3 months before I removed copper t for next family planning. But I observed that 1-2 days before my periods I am facing problem of bad headache why this is happening to me? Periods are regular of 25 days please answer.
I am 23 years female unmarried I had my last menstrual flow on 12 th Jan. But since 4-5 days I am experiencing minute bleeding from intimate area on tissue paper. I have been wiping my intimate area with tissue paper. I have problem of bad odor from intimate area since more than 1 years so to prevent this I was wiping .but I am also experiencing some itching in my vagina area. No fever and dysuria.
I have irregular periods related issue since 4-5 months. I have taken medicines for migraine headache. My periods gets late for 6-7 days every month. Earlier it lasts for 6-7 days now only for 2-3 days (thicker blood). Also too much acne on my face on these days.
How can I reduce my tummy which is increased after my first delivery of child. I am worried about my airy tummy.
I am worrying about my wife's clitoris. It is not much lengthy. Is there any treatment for make length?
Sir, I want to ask for sexual problem. Sir konse time me ek lady pregnant ho sakti without condoms I mean cycle me sex kerne se ya cycling se pehle ya bad me please tell me correct time of pregnancy?
I am 24 year old girl with irregular periods (PCOS). PCOS means I do not have any other problems like diabetes, hirsutism or any other issues except irregular periods. I got married on 11th November 2017. Now since 2 weeks I am experiencing lot of breast tenderness and heaviness, I get tired sometimes for no reason, sometimes I start feeling nauseated in my stomach, I am getting lot of mood swings. My period date was on 5th January 2018. Today its 9th and still I haven't got my periods. My breast tenderness is getting more and more day by day and sometimes I get period like cramps also but no period. On December 30th 2017, I had checked for home pregnancy urine test using my evening urine and I had got negative result. But why am I experiencing this much of sore and tender breasts? I can't even touch my both breasts, it pains a lot. Is that pregnancy test wrong or should I test again? When shall I test for that again?
Mango is one of the most loved fruits and is known as the king of all fruits. This fruit has different flavors along with fragrance and qualities that will prove best for the body in many areas. It is the seasonal fruit which is mostly found in tropics. It is the tress which is cultivated in different regions in India. It is the juicy fruit which has a unique taste that makes it different from other fruits.
Health benefits of Mango
- It has antioxidant compounds and is rich in fibre, minerals and vitamins.
- It is rich in potassium, which is best for the body and helps in the composition of cells along with body fluids that will help in controlling blood pressure and heart rate.
- It is rich in vitamin B6 along with vitamin E and C. Vitamin C will help in developing immunity, which helps the body in fighting many diseases.
- It contains some amount of copper that will help the body in producing red blood cells.
- It is also rich in Vitamin A which is important for the skin and keeps the person’s skin free from allergies or wrinkles.
- Consumption of mango will help you to protect from lung and oral cancer.
- It protects the women from breast cancer. Not only women, it protects men from colon and prostate cancer with the help of polyphenolic compound.
- It helps the body in losing weight as it contains nutrients and vitamins which are best for the body. It also contains fibre which helps in the digestion process by burning many calories.
- It is good for eyes; regular consumption will lead to good eyesight. It also prevents night blindness.
- Mango is also used as a body scrub by mixing it with honey and milk. The application of this mix gives smoother and softer skin.
- It helps in the reduction of kidney stones.
- It is rich in iron, which is best for pregnant women as it increases the level of iron in the body which makes blood healthy.
- It helps in controlling the cholesterol levels in the body.
The above-mentioned points are just some of the benefits a mango offers as fruit; there are many more. But before you consume this fruit, visit a general practitioner as they can guide you better because people with diabetes may have to restrict its consumption.