Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hi I am 5 weeks 6 days pregnant. I had my 1st miscarriage in November now I am pregnant again in March now. My Dr. has told me to insert naturogest Sr 400. From 4 days I am inserting the tablet inside the vagina as instructed by my Dr. But the tablet is not getting dissolved. I am inserting at night the tablet, but the next night when I insert the tablet I find the previous tablet also inside. Please suggest What should I do.
I am a 25 year old girl. I have case of inverted nipple. Its one of my both nipples and its protrudes out if I do it manually without any pain but it tends to go back inside after a while. Suggest some remedy which does not involve operation.
My wife is Pregnant. White liquid is automatic nikalta hai jiesh se weakness feel hot I hai please consult me.
My son is 11 months old baby, now only my period is come, I would like to plan a next baby. Is this OK for that my health.
Me and my partner had unprotected sex 17 days ago. Now we are worried as she missed her periods by 2-3 days. She didn't take any kind of contraceptives. Need help?
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.
My wife is unable to feed breast milk . Baby not sucjing the nipple so using breast pump to feed and also giving lactogen 1 .baby is 10 days old . Please advise if lactogen 1 can be given and also safe method to feed breast milk incase baby is not taking directly from breast. Baby's weight at the time of birth is 3.25 kg Amit.
When it is safe to have a sex after c- section Caesar delivery How many weeks to be pass for the same , I don't want to have risk with my spouse health. Pls advice.
I am of 25, I have delivered a baby of 7 months old and now I feel very restless and inactive, feeling very lazy. Is it normal for any new mom?
I went for a routine check up. Gynaecologist on examining said that there is uterus descent of 1 degree. Please suggest remedies or exercises to set right the same. I feel heavy ness in my lower back when I get up in the morning. Is this related to the uterus descent problem. Tell me whether walking is bood or not for strengthening the pelvic muscles. Please answer to all my questions.
I have been trying to conceive my second baby from d past 3 months but have not succeeded inspite of timely sex wats d reason.
Hi doctor my sister pregnant 4 month of pregnancy swellings leg face hand She present first tym 12 years plzz help?
There are two main ways of finding out if you are pregnant - getting your blood tested, and doing home pregnancy urine test. In order for these tests to give you a clear picture, you need to wait until the right time i.e. until you've missed your period. However, there are several early signs of pregnancy that can give you an indication that you might be expecting.
1. Shortness of breath - Do you find yourself losing your breath on the stairs or when you walk for a long period of time, more than you usually do? This could be a sign of pregnancy since the fetus needs oxygen, leaving you feeling a little breathless even when you mildly exert yourself.
2. Sore breasts - If your breasts suddenly start feeling a little heavy or you feel like they have grown and your areolas seem slightly darker, it could be one of the first signs that you are pregnant.
3. Fatigue - The increase in hormones in your body during a pregnancy could lead to you feeling a lot more tired. If you end up exhausted after a normal day this could be because women tend to feel extreme tiredness during their first trimester of pregnancy.
4. Nausea - Around 6 weeks into a pregnancy (sometimes earlier), women tend to feel nauseous. This usually subsides as you enter into your second trimester. Feeling nauseous could be a sign of pregnancy. You can treat it by eating things that help settle your stomach like crackers and soda.
5. Frequent Urination - If you notice yourself needing to urinate more than usual, it could be a sign of pregnancy. This happens because your body is now producing extra fluids that cause your bladder to work extra.
6. Headaches - An early sign of pregnancy is experiencing frequent headaches. This happens because your body is now suddenly dealing with a lot of excessive hormones. To deal with the headaches make sure you take a pregnancy safe painkiller instead of a normal one.
Everybody has a way of expressing itself if only we take the time out to listen. If we really pay attention to these tiny reactions, detecting a pregnancy early, that is even before you skip that period is possible
Related Tip: 6 Pregnancy Complications You Need to Know About