Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Pathologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maulik Vora
Submit a review for Dr. Maulik VoraYour feedback matters!
She has body pain in both hands n legs along with tiredness on continues basis. Her age 33 years and weight 54 KGS. Facing problems from last 3 months. Iron, hemoglobin and several test conducted. Result are fine. Kindly advice.
I have body pain in night only but sum time when I am wake up after that body pain is stop. What should i do?
I am having sleeping troubles and body pain, due to which I cannot focus on studies and other things, tried combiflam and some other pain killer but it did not workout. Please suggest me something that helps. Thank You!
Dr. I was feeling headache only either side of head and body pain after little bit extra activity in sun or any normal day as well so, I carried out a test -vitamin b12, vitamin d3the result was shocking. Vitamin b12 was 190 (just touching the lower side of normal range). And d3 was less thn 10 (extremely low). I want to know. How could Suddenly these two deficiencies came. And What could be the reason for this deficiency. 1.I was taking novophane plus tablet for hair during that period and 2. Sometimes raw or boiled egg. 3.little bit exercises in gym. I avoided theses above 3 activities After the reports Dr. suggest me calcirol sachet once in a week for 8 weeks.
I have migraine last 2 yrs. N taking betacap plus 5 n xet last 3 months. Now I feel tired n body pain every time. What should I do.
I am 22 years old I feel tired and body pain all day whether I do some work or not. I feel faint when I standup after sitting.
Hi I got a cut on my hand near to the joints, I put supragent but it is not getting unto plain skin wot should I do?
Acupressure therapy, often referred to as pressure acupuncture, is regarded as an effective method in pain management. According to popular belief, the vital energy known as ‘chi’ flows across the major meridians or energy pathways. There are 12 primary meridians or energy pathways connecting particular organs that organise a communication system across the body. Illnesses take place when any one or more of the meridians fall out of balance.
Some of these acupressure points include the following:
- Valley joints for relieving headaches: This is located in the fleshy regions between the index finger and the thumb at the highest area of the muscle when both these fingers are brought close together. The point is pressed and massaged for a few minutes and is repeated for some time. This treatment is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Pericardium for relieving nausea: This point is placed between the two tendons within the wrist, which is located at a distance of about three fingers width below the base of the palm. This point must be pressed with the middle finger for some minutes or you can also opt for acupressure wristbands from a health store and use them properly.
- Third eye region for relieving stress and chronic fatigue: Close your eyes and find out the third eye region in the knobby spot located on the bridge of the nose in between the two eye brows. You can press this point with the middle finger for some time and then release and repeat the process several times in a week.
- Sea of tranquillity for relieving emotional stress: Also referred to as the conception vessel, this area can be easily located at the centre of the breastbone and can be pressed with the palms joined. Make sure that the spine is erect and supported by a straight chair at the back. You can press it for a couple of minutes every day while taking slow and deep breaths to release emotional stress.
- Leg three miles for relieving stomach problems: The leg three miles is believed to improve digestive issues, such as diarrhoea, indigestion, bloating, nausea, constipation and vomiting. It also helps in improving the immunity system, fighting fatigue, strengthening the body and promoting general wellness. Moderate to deep pressure can be applied for a couple of seconds on a regular basis.
Acupressure, which is a traditional Chinese treatment, involves the application of pressure at specific acupressure points, which lie along the meridians of the body for promoting relaxation as well as treating illness, and can be opted for regulating and managing pain in several parts of the body.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!