Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Maulik ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi. Hum baby ke liye koshish jar rahin ha. But muje periods ane ke one week pehle hi back pain, shuru ho jati ha or tummy me nichle hisse or legs ma bhi pain rehti ha. Mane Dr. KO bhi check karwa chuki sabi test report OK ha. So muje yeah Janna ha ki pain kyun hoti ha. Kuch log kehte ha ki agar pain ho to it means app USS month pregnant nahi ho paoge. Kya pain nahi honi chahiye. Iska kya reason ha. Or agar kisi ki fallopian tube block ho to usse periods timely atte ha ya nahi. Kya symptoms hote hai.
My wife is pregnant in 6 to 7 week about but ultrasound report is not show heart beat in baby now so doctor given some medicine so I want know what any chance then some day after so this is normal and show heart beat please help.
Hi, I am 30 yrs and I am planing for baby. I am trying to conceive from last 6 months But nothing works. Please let me know what to do ?
Dear Dr. my sister is in relationship with someone but now that person is blackmailing my sister so I worried about she's virginity please help me to find, how I check my sister's virginity.
Although most women experience menopause between the age of 45 and 55, but when women experience the menopause before they reach 40, it is termed a premature or early menopause. It is also known as premature ovarian failure.
This may be due to primary ovarian insufficiency in which there is decreased activity in ovaries and the periods spontaneously stops. It may be result of chemotherapy treatment for cancer or it can be surgically induced menopause when the ovaries are removed. Premature menopause can also be caused by treatments for cancer or other conditions that involve chemotherapy or radiation therapy for the pelvis. These treatments can damage the ovaries and result in ovarian failure. The chances of premature menopause depend on the type and amount of chemotherapy as well as the age of the patient
Removal of both ovaries by surgery causes menopause right away. Menstruation stops after this surgery, but the hormones of women facing such condition drop quickly. They experience strong menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and diminished sexual desire
Chromosome defects like Turner’s syndrome can lead to premature menopause. In this condition, the female is partly or completely missing an X chromosome due to which the ovaries does not form normally leading to early menopause. Women with a family history of premature menopause are more likely to have the same themselves. Autoimmune diseases like Thyroid disease and rheumatoid arthritis that attack the body's immune system may mistakenly effect the ovaries thus preventing them from making hormones.
One should visit a gynaecologist, if the period stops or changes before the age of 40. Menopause is confirmed when a woman does not have her period for 12 months in a row. Blood tests for measurement of oestrogen and related hormones, like follicle-stimulating hormone determines if one has reached premature menopause
Women have premature menopause can be observed as physical problems, emotional disturbances or problems associated with sexual functioning. Women experience sudden waves of mild or intense body heat commonly known as hot flashes and can also experience profuse sweating called as night sweats and have difficulty in sleeping. They experience vaginal dryness and the sexual drive or the libido also decreases. The bone density decreases leading to osteoporosis and fractures. In addition to physical symptoms, there are emotional symptoms like anxiety, mood swings, loss of focus and difficulty in concentration. Women who want to conceive and go through premature menopause may feel extremely upset. The sexual symptoms include dryness and thinning of walls of vagina, thus causing pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse.
Sir/Madam Today morning I do intercourse with my wife with out Condom and ejaculate the semen into her. Her period was from 1 August to 4 August. Please suggest me what do.
After medical abortion I have within 30 I get the two times periods what we do regular raise the periods.
I am not getting enough breast milk supply for my baby. What to do. I already take Galact granules 3 times daily. Lactare tablet twice daily. What do you suggest. When I feed her. She sucks for few 2 min and then starts crying. I want to increase milk flow. Pls help. Me.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.