Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj VithlaniYour feedback matters!
My sister had thyroid from last ten years. Now this tym her blood report show that is normal .is it possible that any time this disease is curable immediate or report is not ryt.
I was suffering from thyroid and pcod. For thyroid I was using dose 75g but for pcod I was not using anything. Because of these two problems I was gaining weight day by day. Give some suggestions to reduce my weight to normal in 6 months. Now weight-95, height-5-5.Please help sir .
I am 70 year old man suffering from Diabetes Type II for past 45 years. Now I am under Insulin 10 units morning and 5 units in night along with tablets for DM, Hypertension and Thyroid. I walk one hour daily with strict diet. Today's Fasting was 160 and HBa1C 8.9. I am under a Diabetologist. Please advise any further steps to be taken.
Getting blisters at bottom of feet after long walk. I am diabetic patient. Please suggest if this is symptom to any major problem.?
Sir my father have diabetics. Level 288. What should take to control level. How should it will finish. Please reply.
Sir my mom have regularly acidity problem and have high bp also. What will I do for her acidity prob.
6: 30am- 1 cup of tea (or) milk, without sugar.
2 high fibre biscuit.
8: 00am- 3 idly's (or) 2 dosa (medium size), along with
Mint / tomato chutney.
11: 00am- 1 glass buttermilk along with green salad / sprouts.
1: 30pm- 3 cup of rice along with 1 cup of sambhar / dal along
With 1 cup of vegetable curry / 3 piece
Chicken (medium size)
4: 00pm- 1 cup of tea (or) milk, without sugar.
3 high fibre biscuit / 1cup fruit salad (or) sprouts.
8: 00pm- 3 chappati with 1cup dal (or) vegetable curry.
Avoid refined sugar and sugar products, ground nut, potatoes.
What is level of blood sugar in 52 age at empty stomach? His level 140 is it write or wrong? He has itching problem very much .
I want to know about actually sugar level ,I want to ask to doc what is the actual filigree of sugar before eating food and what is actual fiber of sugar level after eating food .please tell me .
I am 35 year old male, I have infertility problem due to undecending testicals by birth. Now am having single testicle which was placed at 9 years and another removed at 11. My seimen count is nil. Is there any treatment for me to give birth for child.
I am 33 years old women having hypothyroid problem due to that always having lack of energy, body pain weight gain. Kindly kind how to get rid of it?
Doctor meri sister in law hypothyroidism patient hai. Unki age 31 hai. Unko kuch bhi suit nhi ata make up karne se allergy ho jati hai. Voh apne mote hone se bhi pareshan h abhi thyroid normal hai thyroid ki tab. 100 and 25 mg ki h please tell me what I do?
I am diabetic for the last 20 years & is under control. I am taking mixtard 50 20 units in the morning & gemer ds 1 mg twice daily. I am 63 years old. Kindly advice.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.
Im 45 and diabetic one of my friend returned from abroad on 2/5/16 I was with him on the same day for about 4 hours. Then I never met him. On 17/5/16 he got chickenpox. My question is that did me infected. If so what should do as a preventive measure. Im not vaccinated. Would like to get a detailed advice. Thank you.
Highlights - OBESITY CAN KILL – GET CURED TODAY
DIABETES IS NOT INCURABLE
Bariatric Surgery was performed on this patient about a year ago. She was suffering from following problems –
1. Severe Obesity (weight 120Kg) – since over 20 years.
2. Diabetes – since 10 years.
3. High BP – since 10 years.
4. Joint Pains – 5 years.
5. Breathing Problem – 5 years.
6. Swelling on both feet.
7. Fatty liver
She has lost 45 kg weight since surgery and continues to lose more. She has been cured from all above mentioned problems. She is not diabetic anymore.
The surgery is done with laparoscope, so there is hardly any scar. Patient can start walking on the day of surgery and is discharged from hospital within 2-3 days. This small surgery has changed her life completely. This surgery can add upto 15 years to the life of patient as patient is cured from so many life-threatening diseases. It also deceases their risk of heart disease by 85%. Even patient feels much younger after surgery.
Bariatric Surgery is now covered under CGHS and ECHS as well.
We also do Diabetes Surgery / Metabolic Surgery – The surgery to cure / improve diabetes. Patients who are not so obese but are diabetic and their diabetes is not getting controlled with any other means can undergo this surgery. It is approved by International Diabetes Federation, American Diabetes Association etc.