Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj VithlaniYour feedback matters!
Before marriage I participate sex with neighbour. After 4 months I got married. I and my wife participate sex then we both are infected with fungal. We use antifungal cream then the infection will gone. After 3 years I only get it again. My herpes result is positive and hiv result is non reactive. I'm also suffering from diabetes and I lost 3 kgs weight from 3 year's .I use remedy " drinking hot water and lemon with honey to reduce the weight" pls solve my problem? I need any Tests?
My 3rd thyroid profile test result is T3 - 1.95 T4 - 15.3 TSH - 0.04 What does it mean? In 2nd thyroid test TSH was 11 In 1st thyroid test TSH WAS 13.
Hello sir/madam. My elder sister has 31 year only and she is suffering from type-2diabetes melitus and also have thyroid problem i. E increase in t3 &t4. Some time she have saviour chest and stomach pain and also have gastric and acidity problem. So please kindly tell sir/madam if any problem is there? Nd please give some suggestion about it.
Dear doctor, I am 68 with medication for bpand diabetes. As of today I have good health with bp and diabetes under control with regular medication since many years. Please advise me which are the routine test that I should do periodically to keep me fit? by the grace of god I never had any major sickness as on today. Please advise.
Dear sir first time I chekup my hall body on 15 03 2015 in my life so detect blood sugar 504 after fasting before 367 and one day after that result 267 and 248 and after diet control exercise and many more precaution 114 diabities came but still my lag pen continuous I saw last 31 march 2015 orthopedic he tell me after saw a xray you have n9 complaint it s just masculer pain what we do every day my leg pain
My thyroid level is 24 & I am taking thyronome 100 mg. My weight is still as same as of 3 years ago but I am looking too big in size & hairs are also falling. Kindly suggest me the best treatment to stop overweight & hair fall. My age is 28 & I am a boy.
My thyroid report is negative but still I am fat. Kindly suggest that what should I eat to overcome my belly fat. Oftenly I feel hunger after 2 hours. Please suggest me some food that does not increase the fat and satisfy my hunger. I give breast feed to my 1 year old child.
My mother is hypertensive since 2 years, she has hypothyroidism also, her uric acid level is 7 since 1 year it is not coming to normal range, even after taking zyloric 300 tab, now she is complaining increased urination at night time and severe itching all over the body what should I do?
What are the Normal range for Fasting and Post Prandial 1.5 hours after lunch for Blood Sugar using Finger Tip Blood & Glucometer.
I am 40 years old and I have sugar within 180 also taking medicine metformin and cobadex tablets and sometimes nerve pain in back neck and leg what should I do and how control the sugar without medicine.
Thyroid is one among the many glands in the endocrine system, whose secreted hormones regulate and maintain various metabolic activities. Thyroid problem, in generic terms, refers to a situation where there is an abnormal secretion of the thyroid hormone. The secretion can either be abundant, causing what is known as hyperthyroidism, or insufficient which, in turn is known as hypothyroidism. Both of these conditions are detrimental to health affecting not only your body weight but also the growth of bones and hair. Though different branches of medicines are constantly dabbling with this problem, Homeopathy is the most preferred choice.
Some of the reasons for it are:
- Treats severe sweating, problems in menstruation and constipation: One of the most important advantages of Homeopathy medicines is that each one of them is equipped to treat a host of ailments. The condition, hypothyroidism is symptomatic of excessive sweating on the head, constipation and problems in menstruating in women. All of these can be cured by the intake of Calcarea Carbonica.
- Cures paleness of skin, tendencies of fainting and hair fall: This is another characteristic of hypothyroidism, wherein you suffer from pale, yellow skin and are unable to bear extreme cold temperatures due to the lack of vitality and body heat.  At the same time, women in their menopause tend to suffer from excessive hair fall. In all of these situations, a Homeopathic medicine called Sepia Officinalis is extremely beneficial in curbing these.
- Does not create overt reliance on medicines: Hyperthyroidism is a condition that is marked by nervousness and anxiety. Though allopathic medicines have always been preferred to others, it must also been considered that in their attempt to cure, they end up creating an overt reliance of medicines in the patients.
- Suits everybody: The primary reason for preferring Homeopathy to others is their complete lack of any side-effect. Both allopathy and ayurveda may or may not work on certain individuals. However, that is not the case for Homeopathy as it does not adopt any artificial means to cure thyroid problems, rather uses natural means to regulate the secretion of the thyroid gland.
Best Ways to Balance Hormones Naturally:
- Eat Healthy Fats (Including Coconut Oil and Avocados)
- Supplement with Adaptogen Herbs
- Balance Your Intake of Omega-3 to Omega-6 Fats
- Improve Gut Health & Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Eliminate Toxic Kitchen, Beauty and Body Care Products
- Exercise (Especially Interval Training)
- Reduce Stress & Get More Sleep
- Watch Your Caffeine & Alcohol Intake
- Back Off Birth Control Pills
- Supplement with Vitamin D3