Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj A PatelYour feedback matters!
The other day I was fooling with my girl friend and I penetrated her for a few seconds. However there was no ejaculation. There may have been some pre cum on my penis though. My girlfriend was on the 4th day of her period and her cycles are generally 32-33 day in length. I heard from various internet sources that pre cum contains sperm which can remain alive for around 5 days inside the vaginal canal and that it is possible for ovulation to happen just as ones period ends. So is there any chance of there being a pregnancy fear. Please do reply. I have been very tensed.
I am late by 56 days periods since my last periods hence is there anything to know weather I am pregnant I have done 2 hcg test both are negative. And severe back pain and face is enlarged.
Mera pehela period 1-7-16 ko hua tha. Next period 26-7-16 ko hua he, mera 4-5 din me bleeding completely band ho jata he, to me apne boyfriend ke saath 6-10 din ke andar unprotected sex kar sakta hu. Agar me karta hoon to pregnancy ke chances kitne % he.
I am pregnent, doctor ne abortion pills diya hai but agr sahi ni hua to operate krna hoga, abortion is safe for me and for my future?
My wife is 25 years old. She has no interest in sex. I will excite to my wife but don't response. So how can increase the sex interest.Please tell.
I am 23 years old female ,height 5 feet and weight is 45 kg approx. From the last few days when I sleep I feel pain in my right side breast and now when I touched my breast I feel that there is something hard in my breast .kindly suggest me the cause and prevention of this problem and which particular doctor should I consult?
My girl friend and me had participated in sex on 26/06/16 even tough we used condom but at one point just two time I just inserted without condom, her before period date was 10/05/2016 am afraiding that she will become pregnant now am making her to tensed too as the date was arriving I made her to eat three papaya Fruits in this time and will papaya will obert her in case if she did not get periods what should we do.
Want to get pregnant. Problem in my husband ie. Low sperm count n quality. Preparing for 1, 5 years. This month before my period 2 days back before period a brown lyk spotting I have seen. Ie. On 7 th april. N till the date ie. 11 april not get my period. My period date was almost 10 april. Plzz help.
I am 30 years old woman but I dont have any child. Is there any problem if I conceive after 1 more year.
We have a 7 days old daughter but my wife unable to produce her breast milk and my daughter is not able to feed her breast milk please suggest with remedy.
I am 31 weeks pregnant, I did my blood sugar fasting and PP test on 10 dec, which shoes 106.8 blood sugar fasting, 134.6 post prandial, however my gynaec suggested me to check with gloccometer 3 time a day that is b4 breakfast, lunch and dinner, also advice to consult diabetic doctor ,who told me to to take insulin every day, is it necessary that I hve to take insulin ,i do not want to take insulin injection, I started following my diabetic diet. Kindly advice, is it safe to take insulin during this stage or should I wait for few more weeks checking my sugar level.
Hello, My last LMP was 15th june, 2015 On 20th July, I did urine test it was a faint pink line. But I got periods for a single day on 20th. Then I did HCG blood test on 20th, the count was 44. On 24th again I did HCG blood test, the court was 158 And on 28th it was 540. There was nothing seen in sonography. I am really very confused am I pregnant?
Hi doctor I am 9 weeks pregnant now I am getting bleeding I visited to doctor my baby heart beat is good. But my bleeding and brownish discharge is same from 8 weeks. please suggest me why this cause I am taking bed rest also! this is happening from 7 weeks I am taking injections hcg 50000 thrice weekly and susten thrice weekly.
Sudden white discharge and missed periods I had my last periods on 29 august I did both home pregnancy test and blood test both showed negative .Beta hcg count was less than two. And in august I got chums twice i.e on 11 august and 29august. I had taken ipill in august. What should I do? Why m I not getting my chums?
I m 19 years old boy? having testicular pain since one year testicular lump since 4 mnths chest pain since 1 Month breathing problem since 3 weeks knee-elbow-shoulder pain since 2 weeks am i having testicular cancer spreading through all over body? i m also having frequent and too less urination with yellow color n sometimes with pain.
Maintaining proper oral health is very essential for everyone but it becomes more important for women who are planning to conceive or are pregnant. Studies reveal that if a woman is suffering from gum disease, the chances of the baby being born prematurely or having inadequate weight increase.
Moreover, the alteration in the levels of the hormone in the body caused due to pregnancy might also trigger gum disease and a condition known as pregnancy gingivitis, which makes taking care of oral hygiene mandatory for expecting mothers.
How can you ensure proper oral hygiene before conceiving?
Visiting a dentist before conceiving is necessary to diagnose and treat any issues related to oral health, so that it doesn't affect the health of the baby in any way. During this visit, you can opt for professional cleaning of your teeth and proper scrutiny of your gum tissue to detect any oral health issues, which might influence your pregnancy.
How can you maintain proper oral health during pregnancy?
You can take the following measures to ensure that your teeth and gums remain healthy during pregnancy.
- Visit your dentist regularly - Pregnancy should not keep you from going for regular dental checkups. The dentist can conduct the requisite periodontal exams and provide you instructions for maintaining healthy gums and teeth during this period.
- Inform your dentist about the drugs you are consuming - Letting your dentist know about all the medications you are consuming and their dosages is advisable so that he/she can accordingly design your dental treatment plan.
- Don't avoid dental X-rays - If you need a dental X-ray, you can opt for it even while you are pregnant. Informing your dentist about your pregnancy will ensure that, he/she takes extra measures for your and the baby's safety by protecting your thyroid gland and abdomen from the rays.
- Consider morning sickness while choosing your toothpaste - Morning sickness often hinders with the normal process of brushing due to the taste of the toothpaste. In this case, asking your dentist to recommend a suitable brand for you would be the right thing to do.
- Ensure that you follow a healthy diet - Following a diet which contains a minimum amount of sugary snacks and more dairy products like yogurt and cheese is recommended for expecting mothers. This not only decreases the risks of tooth decay but also ensures proper development of the baby's gums, bones, and teeth.
Related Tip: 5 reasons to get regular dental cleaning
Hi I am 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. On ultrasound it showed two gestational sac, so I'm expecting twins. Can I continue my job or should I sit at home completely (as twins are expected to be high risk). I've got mixed opinions on this. I am an ophthalmologist so do hv some running around and long working hours especially during ot.
I had a delivery three months ago exactly. Now what should I do to avoid pregnancy without taking any pill or nasbandi. Will you please help me?
Pregnancy is a life altering experience for all expecting mothers. During the gestation period, each and every cell of a woman’s body undergoes a full transformation. There needs to be perfect harmony between the various aspects of the woman and her baby’s health for the pregnancy to progress smoothly. Any imbalance, however, can lead to a range of problems that will require special care.
Ayurveda is one of the most effective kinds of therapies that help deal with problems of pregnancy. During this period, using Ayurveda to support your health could be most helpful for the development of your baby. Ayurveda will help you effectively deal with all kinds of pregnancy complications such as high blood pressure, fluid retention, spotting, etc.
Following are some of the ways in which you can use Ayurveda to deal with all the various problems of pregnancy:
- Ayurvedic herbal massages: Opting for a daily Ayurvedic massage with herbal oils can induce well-being in both mother and child. These have a very positive impact on the sensory nervous system and you feel calmn during the period of gestation.
- Dealing with morning sickness: Morning sickness is a common pregnancy problem and in Ayurveda, it is known as Garbhini Charddi. There are many Ayurvedic remedies for morning sickness which include matala rasayana (10 grams of it is to be mixed with honey and consumed twice a day), eladi vati (an Ayurvedic medication that helps relieve cough, vomiting and cold), eladi choorna (with elaichi as one of its important ingredients, this Ayurvedic concoction is used to treat indigestion, vomiting and excessive thirst), etc.
- Balancing the vata: According to Ayurvedic principles, the growth of the foetus is aided by the energies known as apana vata and prana vata which fulfil the needs of the pregnancy. It is important to maintain a good balance between these vata for dealing with all the problems that come with pregnancy. The simplest way to do this is to adhere to a healthy and wholesome Ayurvedic diet and avoid all foods that cause harm to the system.
These are just a few examples of dealing with pregnancy related problems with the help of Ayurveda. The most important aspect of Ayurveda is that is treats all the problems at the very root and provides a holistic remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.