Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Thakkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manish ThakkarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Manish Thakkar to be knowledgeable, professional and helped me improve my health. sir
Dr. Manish Thakkar provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and saved my life. Thank you so much
very helpful and caring.
Removal Of Kidney Stone Without Surgery - Breaking The Recurrent Stone Tendency With Homeopathic Treatment!
The kidney is a vital organ that regulates the levels of fluids, minerals, salts, and other such substances in our body and when this balance gets disrupted, it results in the formation of Kidney stones. This problem is medically known as Nephrolithiasis and can cause pain when the stone moves about the urinary tract.
Types of Kidney Stones
There are several types of kidney stones and knowing the same can help in determining the cause and offer a valuable insight into how to get rid of them. The common variants of kidney stones are:
- Calcium stones- This is the most common type of kidney stones which are usually found in the form of calcium oxalate. It is a natural substance available in foods and also produced daily by the liver. Certain fruits, nuts, vegetables, and chocolate have high oxalate content. High doses of vitamin D, metabolic disorders, and intestinal bypass surgery can increase the concentration in the urine.
- Struvite stones- This type of kidney stones form in response to infection, and they can grow fast and become large in size within a short span of time with few or no symptoms.
- Cysteine stones- When a person has a hereditary disorder causing the kidneys to give out too much of amino acids or cystinuria, then cysteine stones start forming.
- Uric acid stones- When a person does not drink enough amount of water or lose too much fluid or eat a high amount of protein on a regular basis then he or she may have uric acid stones.
Causes and Risk Factors
Kidney stones tend to have no definite or a particular cause even though numerous risk factors can surge the risks. Kidney stones are formed when the urine contains an excessive amount of crystal-forming substances including uric acid, oxalate, and calcium. Also, when urine lacks the crucial substances which may prevent the crystals from sticking together, the formation of kidney stones can occur.
A person with a family history of this problem is likely to have kidney stones. Other risk factors include dehydration, certain diets, obesity, digestive diseases, surgeries, and other medical conditions such as renal tubular acidosis, cystinuria, and hyperparathyroidism.
Lifestyle changes recommended to improve the situation
Lifestyle changes can indeed dramatically reduce the occurrence of kidney stones.
- Drinking more fluids can reduce the recurrence of stones by 40% and risk is reduced by 80%. Also, the urinary system is healthy and is flushed out of toxic chemicals.
- Follow a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Reduce salt, sugar, and animal protein.
- Limit the consumption of foods with high oxalate content. If you have calcium oxalate stones restrict foods rich in oxalates like beets, okra, spinach, sweet potatoes, nuts, tea, chocolate, black pepper and soy products.
How Homoeopathy is beneficial to break down Kidney stones?
Although Kidney stones are considered a case of surgery, but with Homoeopathic medicines we can break down and dissolve Kidney stones and help to pass the dissolved stone without surgical intervention. Not only does Homoeopathy treat Kidney stones, it also has shown remarkable results in treating the recurrent tendency towards formation of kidney stones. Homoeopathic medicines beneficial to treat kidney stones are: Lycopodium, Berberis.vulgaris, Sarsaparilla, Cantharis and Hydrangea to name a few. These medicines should be taken under the guidance of a qualified Homoeopath.
If you cannot get an erection or if your erection isn't firm enough for sex, then you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Medical conditions like thyroid, diabetes also affect erectile functioning. If the troubles are persistent, then it is a serious cause of concern. You can take a look at the symptoms of ED listed here:
- You find it troublesome getting an erection or keeping one firm enough for sex.
- Your sexual desire is reduced and along with it, you experience other sexual problems which might include ejaculatory dysfunction.
A. There can be physical causes, like:
- Medical conditions like Parkinson's disease, heart problems, high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Medical treatments like treatment of prostate cancer or surgery in the pelvic region.
- Thyroid disorders can cause you ED.
B. If you are a heavy drinker, then you have cause for concern.
C. There can also be psychological causes, like:
- If you are suffering from stress, depression or anxiety, then that is a probable cause for the disorder.
- Relationship problems might also lead to problems which extend to ED.
a. An efficient way of treating ED is homeopathy. This includes mainly two ways in which homeopathy can be used to address the disorder:
- By using Agnus Castus: Agnus Castus is a top remedy for erectile dysfunction and is essential especially when the patient lacks sexual desire, or physical power required for sex.
- By using Lycopodim: It is especially beneficial for people with an enlarged prostate and for old and young irrespectively.
- By using Caladium: Caladium is the required deep-acting agent required when the condition is acute. In these cases, when erection is either not possible or not firm enough for sex, it is imperative that caladium is used as it tackles the problem at a much deeper level.