Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Panchal
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh PanchalYour feedback matters!
I lost my love, I always thinks about her I am feeling very depressed every time mind diverted, please help me!
I am male 30 software programmer for 3 years (and I done many jobs before), I resigned job because of low salary ,now i am depressed lost interest in everything ,i have no motivation to find another job, i am simply sitting in my home, my dream is to become financially independent so that I do not have to worry about money anymore. Most time I thing about suicide. I have no interest to continue this life. What to do? please reply.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time please help me.
Hello I am 23 Year old male. I used to to chew gutkha but now I want to quit it. I used to chew 20 to 30 packets a day but from last 2 days I only used 2 to 3 packets in a whole day. I do not want to chew that too but one of my friend told me that leaving completely will do side effect is this right? And the other question is that I have some white cuts or only marks on both side in my mouth. But do not have any type of pain or any difficulty in talking or eating. Do I need to worry about that or is it normal? Thank you waiting for your response.
Actually I am addicted to alcohol. Last year I was hospitalized for my problem .and then anxiety came in to my life. I even get suicidal thoughts. Much more.
Mam, I'm having sleeping disorder since 3 years. And I'm fleeing very much bad. Likes. Head paining, eyes paining, feeling weak, not getting instead in studies and etc. And also than. When someone talks with me, I can't feel to free answers. Frequently getting angry. And upset. So. How I will recover it soon. Please help me.
I'm suffering from anxiety disorder and depression and take 20 mg nexito. I have frequent headaches whenever I got out from home. It's very difficult. I drink a lot of water. Please suggest something which permanently stops this. I am a student .
I always think of past and can't concentrate in present frequent mood swings and always in depression and putting on weight. Is this a psychological problems.
I am 19 year old male and I have very tone voice like girls have. Please suggest any medicine or syrup to get rid of it.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.