Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Bariatricians online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahendra B Narwaria
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra B NarwariaYour feedback matters!
Hello! I'm Krishna Chaitanya and I'm 20 years old. I've recently heard about Banana Diet to loose fat. I came across this on the internet and would like to know about this diet directly from a practising doctor. The diet is as follows: 1 or 2 bananas for breakfast, bananas for lunch and for snacks if needed in the evening and dinner of unrestricted choice with as much water intake of water as possible Please let me know if this diet is proper to follow and let me know if there would be any side effects. I presently weigh 108 kgs and I'm 180 cm tall. I don't have any other illnesses or diseases.
Sometimes I feel chest discomfort like some heavy weight is on my chest and my heart beat also increases then after few minutes everything turns normal.
Suffering from thyroid and I have put on weight but I have to reduce my weight with proper diet, kindly provide me food chart and workouts.
I am 25 years old girl and have heard that paneer ka phool can help me to shed extra weight as I want to loose 10 kg. Is it true? if yes then tell me procedure to have it.
How to reduce weight immediately without medicine and maintain the same afterwards? How to reduce pre menopausal symptoms, I do not want to go for HRT due to its side effects. Any Ayurvedic formula?
Weight management can be challenging for many people. Reaching an maintaining an optimum weight according to your age and height is necessary not only for aesthetic reasons but also to keep you healthy. Homoeopathy is a holistic treatment that can be very beneficial when it comes to weight loss. It has no side effects and can be used by people of all ages. Prescribing homeopathic remedies for weight loss involves understanding the constitution of the patient. Homeopathic medicines do not dissolve fat, but stimulate metabolism to burn more fat. The top 5 homeopathic medicines to lose weight are:
- Calcarea Carbonica: This remedy works well when excess fat is concentrated in the abdominal area and the person suffers from a low rate of metabolism. It can also be used to treat weight gain due to thyroid problems. People who benefit from this have a tendency to perspire excessively and cannot tolerate cold drafts. They may also have a craving for food such as boiled eggs, chalk, clay, lime and often suffer from constipation.
- Natrum Mur: This is usually recommended when treating excessive fat deposits in the thighs and buttocks. In many cases, this weight gain is due to exposure to stress or depression for a prolonged duration of time. Patients who benefit from this form of homeopathic treatment may suffer from anaemia and crave extra salt in their food. They may also be intolerant towards the heat of the sun and have a high internal body temperature.
- Lycopodium: This is used to treat excess fat in the thighs and buttocks in patients who are chronic sufferers of flatulence, constipation and other gastric troubles. These patients crave sweets and have a tendency to overeat.
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is recommended for obese people who have gained weight due to a sedentary lifestyle. Such people often suffer from constipation and are intolerant to cold air. They also show a marked preference for spicy food and stimulants such as coffee or alcohol. People who benefit from this form of medication for weight loss are also extremely sensitive to other people’s opinions and get angry quickly.
- Antimonium Crudum: Obese children can be treated with this form of homeopathic medicine to lose weight. These children have an aversion to being touched or looked at and crave acidic food like pickles. They may also suffer from gastric troubles alternating between constipation and diarrhoea due to a tendency to overeat.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!