Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuri BhattYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am suffering from loose motion. I have been going to the toilet 4 to 5 times. It all started in the middle of night.
Please suggest treatment for a heavy feeling in heart like how I used to feel before college exams. It surely is not organic or a pain but a subtle heaviness in heart akin to the feeling before final exams in college. It begins soon on breaking of sleep in morning with maximum intensity till mid-day and gradually wanes with least in the night. It is not early morning depression and not provoked by an anxious thought but begins on waking from sleep, though any anxious thought or stress increases it but do not originally cause it. It becomes less when mind is busy in some hobby.
Respected doctor. I am 37 year old male. I stay in area where lot of construction work is going on and there is lot of dust due to that. please guide how can I go for walk or exercise. Thanks.
I have a hair fall started 2015 during my college first stated a hair fall daily around 30-50 falls I really shocked I have no issues in my health reading iron or other protien. Then I saw some suggestions in internet that 50_100 is normal hair falling in a day. I felled not gud then after 8 months I consulted one doctors in hospital dermatologist he written me in prescription as may vitamin issues he given me a vitamin tablet and another hair lotion I forget the name of lotion he told me to take take one two 3 drops in a day in the deep of hair I have applied a lotion for consecutive week but hair fall is increased but I continuous tried but I realised nothing is happening. The lotion cost is around 600rs. Still now hair is falling day by day I do not know how many hairs falling in a day now I am using pantene shampoos and park avenue shampoo Before 2 years I used dove shampoo. Now really my hair is falling day by day 10_30 or more not counted I am also felling a hair damage and others too. Suggest me do recover myself.
I am 18 year old I remain always sick and have cold and cough ,I want to know what should I do for prevent this.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly, we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seats.
It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
These alternative ways will help ensure you don't suffer from any hair loss. These include:
- Having a dry scalp can also increase itchiness. It would be a good idea to use natural oil on your hair before you wash it if that's the reason behind your itch.
- Sensitivity to a new product may be causing a sudden itchiness in your scalp. So, if you have switched to a new shampoo, mousse or anything else, do try abstaining from applying it for a few days to see if the itchiness subsides.
- Instead of scratching, pat or rub the sensitive area with the flat of your fingers. 4. When your scalp feels itchy, try and distract yourself. The more you think about how itchy your scalp is, the more it will itch. While scratching your hair does lead to hair loss, the good news is your hair will grow back because the damage is not permanent. However, it is not advisable to keep scratching your head because you'll just lose more hair. 5
Homeopathic treatment to deal with hair loss:
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is a homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!