Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhuben J. Patel
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuben J. PatelYour feedback matters!
All this started 3 years ago when I met the guy and he is a very good I still feel is a very good person but he's changed a lot. He didn't harm me physically or mentally for that matter I grew with him a lot as a woman and I really feel that way I don't know I still feel that we are meant to be and it is difficult to understand because it just ended very abruptly it just a very abruptly and that's why is it difficult for me to understand he changed very soon so that's why I am just feel my heart broken and I have the kind of person who keeps very limited people in her life that's why I have somebody it's very hard because I still can I go back home go out of my house I just don't want to see anybody from my school early visit my school because I don't like to remember everything that happened there this is how its past 3 years of my life and it's still not ok and I can't talk about it for a long time without crying is just something away with that so can I have this in my brain is going to be interested in me and I just feel very sad for myself that I know this is happening to me and I am just 21 years old which is very bad for those who is something like this and I actually have so its very please provide me the solution please help me I don't know what else to do. Thank you.
Hello doctor. I am mohit. My mother's age is 58. Meri mummy ki body mein pain bahut rhta hai. Aur sham ke 7 bje ke baad mummy ekdum thak jate hai. Koi kaam nahi ho pata unse. Hnd aur leg mein pain rhta h aur kamjori bhi bahut h. Pain killer bahut kha li but koi khas aaram nahi milta. please suggest. Kya kare. Konsi dwai de aur kya khilaye?
I'm having this trichotillomania sickness since 12-13 years now I don't know what to do I've tried so hard to stop it but I just can't till today. Also the problem is that I can't even explain well to my family about my sickness because they don't understand they would only say that its my bad habit and I can stop it with my own will and would say things that would only make me feel down. But they don't understand that its not easy. I've been trying so hard from myself as well I tried not yo stay alone but I feel so sad that I just always failed and never succeed at all. For many years I don't like to socialize well because I feel embarrassed if people would see my condition and humiliate me. I'm really broken just don't know what to do my scalp is getting too scanty I'm so stressed out please help me please thank you.
I was in depression since 2009-2016 because of love life and now I overcome from it fully and I don't like any girls now. But my problem is that from 2016 to now I have obsessive compulsive disorder and anxiety disorder. How can I over it. Please help me. I have no money to consult a doctor.
Hi doctor, I do not know what is the problem with me but I use to take all the faults on me and if something happens bad to the one close to me thn I use to feel the most guilty. In one thing going wrong I get all the bad time recalled nd feel guilty. I use to cry becoz of all this. All this causes tension and that cause acidity. I do not knw abt whats wrong with me. Please give me some solution so that all this unwanted things goes out of my mind.
Please suggest me I am spoiling my life by taking medicines in ten to fifteen pills daily without reason. I am mentally disturbed and frustrated.
Mam I was a bold and confident person but now I feel running away from, I get irritated, from any unpleasant situation, I give a partial answer just for sake and get away from anything unpleasant situation. What can be the reason and how can I solve it.
Being constantly anxious impairs work performance and creates havoc in relationships. The best way to deal with it to accept that it is only a temporary phase which everyone faces. If you keep worrying and try to fight it, you will become even more anxious and your health will become even worse.
It is therefore important that you acknowledge it, first of all and try to cope with it. Controlling anxiety isn't a gigantic task. You can feel at ease with by doing these simple things:
- Self-soothing techniques: There are many physiological things for you to do as well which will allow you to relieve anxiety. Diaphragmatic breathing is a very good way to achieve this. Sometimes reassuring yourself is more valuable than you think. Practice saying comforting things to yourself and the stress and anxiety will automatically reduce. Muscle relaxation is yet another method which will allow you to decrease your anxiety.
- Deep breathing: A 5-minute breathing regime is a sure shot way to relieve anxiety. Sit straight with closed eyes and place your hands on your abdomen. First start with slow inhalation of air through the nose. Feel the breath through your abdomen and head and then reverse the process by exhaling it out through the mouth.
- Meditation: Meditation for a few minutes daily helps relieve anxiety. Meditation is the simplest way to beat anxiety. All you have to do is just sit straight with feet on the floor and closed eyes. Next just focus your energy on reciting a mantra.
- Get adequate sleep: Everyone feels bad when they do not sleep enough. However, did you know that lack of sleep is a major cause of anxiety. The more you sleep, the less anxious you will feel.
- Exercise regularly: You probably know that exercise is very important for maintaining good health. However, what you probably do not know is that exercise is perhaps more effective than even medication in relieving your anxiety. Therefore, it is imperative for you to get moving.
- Monitor your diet: Your diet is crucial in reducing your anxiety as caffeine and alcohol are two of the leading causes of anxiety in your body. However, abruptly stopping your intake of caffeine and alcohol also leads to withdrawal symptoms. Therefore balancing out intake of alcohol and caffeine is crucial. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.