Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhuben J. Patel
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuben J. PatelYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor i am 31 year old bachelor going through depression and very small things getting irritated and blasting on to my parents and everyone who ever in front of me, don' t know what is wrong with me.Please do help
I am dreaming so much. And always feel like something is running in my mind always. I am an upsc aspirant.
The various syrups available in the market for stress and all are coming sorbitol based what us sorbitol and is it not good to take if we are taking syrup for a long time.
I can not concentrate in study and am always on mobile whats my problem I can not concentrate on study well.
Sir I used to be a good student 6 or 7 years back as I had the sharp memory by which I could easily memorise things. But now everything has changed I have to do a lot of hard work in order to memorise a single English word and I can feel that whatever I read now not getting stored easily in mind as compared to before. I think one of reasons may be I left study for 4 or 5 year or didn't go through any brain exercise as a result I am suffering through less memory power. But I want to improve my memory power as before. So what shall I do or which medicine would work for it? Suggest me.
Which counselor will be useful in eliminating stress & anxiety from mind? Psychologist or Psychiatrist.
If you're suffering from weak memory or memory loss, Ayurveda might be able to solve your problems. Ayurveda uses natural remedies to cure many diseases, and even though forgetting where you put your glasses or cell phones may not sound discrete enough, it may be early signs of dementia. Before it escalates to that level, here are 5 foods that you may try to curb it as the first signs appear.
- Almonds are the most effective food items to increase your brain power and cure amnesia. They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that hike up your mental prowess. It is best to have them early in the morning, grinded and mixed with milk and sugar (or a healthier supplement being honey), or otherwise, after being soaked overnight in water.
- Ayurvedic herbs, like rosemary, brahmi, ashwagandha, shankhapushpi, licorice plant, etc., are all known to have medicinal properties that improve your brain power. Regulated incorporation of these herbs in your diet in requisite amount relaxes your mind, and thereby improves its functioning capacity.
- Indian Gooseberry or amla, is rich in Vitamin C, as well as antioxidants, which helps boost immunity, but other than that, amla is also known to have properties to strengthen your nervous system. It is one of the best remedies for managing Alzheimer's disease. It can be consumed raw or dried, and at times along with white sesame seeds.
- Fish oil is an excellent way to enhance your memory, especially if you are a non-vegetarian. It contains rich quantities of Omega-3 fatty acids, which help rejuvenate your brain cells. But if you are a vegetarian or vegan, fish oil or even fishes like salmon, might not be best suited to your dietary preference, in which case it may be more helpful to consume Omega-3 supplements which are readily available in the market, or even fenugreek seeds.
- Cinnamon helps in revitalizing your mental health, when consumed, or even when smelled. Add a pinch of cinnamon to your food, or mix a teaspoon with honey, and it will work wonders for your mental health.
Related Tip: "Mind-Body Dualism and Health"