Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Krina C PatelYour feedback matters!
Sir m. 24 years old female, am facing problem like in mrng my nasal passage became jam and could not breath from nose and I have feeling like cough and sneezed every time what possible I could do so that this problem get resolved?
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.
I have diagnosed Pharyngitis, mucus continue to form (specially after going outside in pollution) or inflammation is continues into nose, feeling tired due to headache. (please suggest)
What medicine or drops to use for ear pain in nights more. Ear is paining from 2 days. .reply me before night so that I can buy medication.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.
I snore mostly at nights, I am 22 years old, is there any problem with that in future. Please advise.
Sir. My younger brother is not able to speak all words. Clearly.. What is the problem. Is there any throat problem. If any. Then which type of medicine should I use. Or. Operation is required.
He is facing constant dizziness while sitting or walking he is having back pain doctors are saying may be its osteoporosis but his age is too less.
I am feeling some disturbance in my throat for the last one month. I should forcefully send the saliva in. Or else I am getting a feel like it's getting strucked around throat.
Hi everyone, I am a patient of sinusitis. I travelled through ac train and now I am having a strong wet cough. My trip will get spoiled. Please suggest me what to do now. To solve this problem. It can also because of weather change. U do not know exactly. Please suggest me the medications so that I can get well soon.
Dear sir, I have bad breath problem since 5 years due to tonsils problem. So please suggest me the best treatment to cure bad breath & also suggest me best mouthwash, toothpaste. Thanks.
From 3 days. I'm having soar throat and cold. I'm drinking warm water. Coughing yellow in color. But now my eyes has become very watery from 2 days. It's looking like I be been crying a lot.
Positional vertigo also called bppv occurs when small debris of calcium particles falls in semicircular canals of inner ears.
This causes brief episodes of spinning for few seconds or a minute with a change in position.
This type of vertigo is curable completely with vestibular therapy.
For a detailed discussion of your symptoms kindly click on private consultation.
My ears get closed and I am getting in unnecessary noise in my ear due to this I am unable to read getting irritation 2 days back my ear is paining feel like fluid in my ear now this problem is solved by using ceflox.
I was using an eye drop'acupat' since day before yesterday. I was known that this drop has some side effect on sinus and I was having sinus infection after started using the drop. But now also the infection has not gone. Will it go after some days automatically? Or should I do something for this? I am so thankful to the doctor who will help me.
Wife has fever since yesterday 100.5-101.5. She also has the following symptoms: 1) cough 2) blocked nose 3) body ache 4) headache Medicines she has taken: paracetamol 500 mg -4 tablets with 4 hour gaps and she is having grilinctus cough suppressant. Wikoryl 1 tablet just now instead of plain paracetamol. The fever is not breaking. It stays at 100.5 minimum and maximum goes up to 101.5. What should we do.
Sir mere throat mah infection hai jismah mere galae mah se balgam ata hai around 2 year se problem hai or 20000 thousand around apend kr chuka hu doctors pr no result hair bhi jadte hai almost bladness aa gyi hai or weight mera 59 kg hai and height 6 feet and age 19 sir please suggest me some thing
My husband is suffering from a throat problem. Early in the morning his throat are always block What should he do know.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.