Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krina C Patel
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Krina C PatelYour feedback matters!
I have heavy sneezing problem for more than a month, I sneeze heavy 3 to 4 times a day. My nose is very sensitive whenever I touch it, sneezing starts. Also my nose get block every often I have to use nasal decongestant. What could be my problem. It seems not normal like other people who have colds. I have allergies from dust What prevention can I take to lesser the frequency of flu.
I had have a throat infection from more than 10 years I also done a tonsils operation bus still my problem not resolved ent specialist says that you have a energy from home dust & dust mites as per energy report & high fever also comes with throat infection so please suggest me something about it.
I am having a mucus with black stuff. Gone ti chest clinic done my PFT, Chest x-ray, skull x-ray and they said it was sinus used the medicines no results and next went to the ENT he also said me I have sinus still it did nt cleared the problem. My weight was normal everything was fine but there was a continuous cold and black mucus. Problem was started before 5 months with cough and after 3 months black mucus started. Please can any one let me know the treatment for this. There was no headache all the tests PFT, CHEST is clear doctors said this is sinus. Please any one let me know the treatment. From 5 months I am suffering with this. Thanks in advance.
Sir mujhe last 1 year se gale me cough ,gale me kuchh atka huaa sa aur jukam sa rahta hai sath me gale me pasina aata hai aur pasaliyo tatha seene me dard bhi halka hota hai jaise cough ghoom raha ho.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.