Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kirit A GandhiYour feedback matters!
While having sex if we cum inside from back is there any chance of getting pregnant? And taking I pill every month is OK to avoid pregnancy?
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a female of age 17 From India. I am in very tensed situation. I had an unprotected sex on 29th April but I took ipill within 2 hrs after intercourse. After 5 hours of intercourse I had little bleeding but that stopped after a while. No doubt my man didn't ejaculate inside still I took my pills to lower the risk. But a fear inside me got started that I am pregnant. Please help me what to so not to get pregnant. Please Reply as soon as possible. Its my number reqst to u.
I recently got married but my she is not getting pregnant couple of month what will be the reason is there any day for intercourse as I have done my semen analysis and the motility is 53% does it effect to the pregnancy and also men thyroid please suggest to become soon father.
She is 27 years old got married in 2013 now she had miscarriage last year. She underwent the diagnosis after that, came to know rubella igG is negative 0.06 OD ratio. Apart from that glucose, TSH, and prolactin is normal. One more thing her USG OF PELVIC & (TAS+TVS) impression is: Mild polycystic changes in left ovary.
It seems I missed my periods. Last month I have on 13 Nov. But diss month I think I missed that. Is It mean I am pregnant?
How to relax myself during delivery. I want normal delivery and its also possible in my case according to my doctor but I am not mentally prepare for that. So please give me some tips so that I can handle the delivery pain.
Hello my wife asking to suck her boobs hardly. But aftr sucking she is telling that she getting pain but she feels happy with this any problem will be there.
My gf's boobs are getting loose. What should I do? May I not press her boobs or not? Please tell me what is the solution? Is there any solution to make them shapeful?
She is pregnant now just completed 2 months which food is better to eat for growing baby & baby when get heartbeat. Please suggest Thanks,
Hi. I am 21 and my girlfriend is 20 years of age. We had unprotected physical relation 10days after her periods and again a week afterwards. We didn't had sex but had oral. She has missed her periods. I am worried now. Please help me out.
Hi doctor, I am 7 months pregnant. Please suggest a detail diet plan for last 2 months of my pregnancy. Please write a daily diet plan to be followed. Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to a detail daily diet schedule.
- Relationship commitments loveliness responsibilities - are the most important in shaping of one's identity and symbol of perfection in attitude otherwise
- This indeed makes an individual ready to face the challenges in their path of life and to survive into it successfully.
- But by mere commitments alone in relationship of responsibilities would not make differences if there is no civilised realisation happens naturally in the mind and all part of his own cells, to make it a room for success.