Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kirit A GandhiYour feedback matters!
My wife has endometriosis in both side of her overy. Please tell any Ayurveda treatment which was surly effective ?
In what time can I have unprotected safe sex. Before periods or during periods please tell me explain.
Hi, we are expecting baby by december 2015. The doctor we are consulting has told us to take folic acid tablet only for 5 days. When I asked to 1 of my colleague, who recently had baby, she said it was prescribed for 3 months for her. Also the doctor has told us to get double marker test done. Are these test required or they are just money making tests. And shall I give folic acid tablet to my wife till 3 months of pregnancy.
My period for this month is delayed by almost 10days and counting. I eat papaya daily. Taken pregnancy test and it's negative. please suggest a remedy for this. Thanks in advance.
I'm only 24 year old but my breast is so heavy and I have problem of body fat like underarm fat and arm fat please help me.
Hi doctor, my wife has just completed 8 weeks of pregnancy. Due to some discharge, doctor has advice to go for sonography. On doing sonography, the Dr. told that the growth is of 8 weeks but there is no heartbeat in the baby and advised to go for abortion. Is the heartbeat of baby of 8 weeks pregnancy is visible in the sonography and should we go by the advice of the Dr. or go for a second opinion.
I am a 20 year old girl. I have recently got to know about masturbation and ended up trying it for the first time. In spite of being gentle, it was a bit painful and also slight bleeding was there. I was afraid whether something is wrong. Now my periods this month have been delayed by a month. I would also like you to know that I had been diagnosed with Anemia previously and even that time my periods were delayed by a month or so. What should I do? Is it something I should be worried about?
Am married last 3 months back. So my problem is I have a pcod poblem so want to get my pregnancy so is their any tablet to get pregnant. My mother in law and husband irritating me. And talking always about the children's. I get so frustration. And I will be upset please help me any doctor.
Hi actually I just want to know my wife is pregnant and suffering from cough can you please suggest me for any medicine 3 month has been finished.
Since blood is part of the cardiovascular system, and diabetes is a condition in which the level of glucose in the blood is higher than normal, then is certainly some relationship between the two.
Diabetes and cardiovascular system diseases has been recognized to be closely related to each other due to the so-called insulin resistance syndrome or metabolic syndrome. Some examples of the commonly diagnosed cardiovascular disease are coronary heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and other heart conditions.
Diabetes is considered a major risk factor in cardiovascular diseases. Other factors that contribute to the possibility of acquiring cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients include hypertension, smoking, and dyslipidemia.
How Diabetes Causes Cardiovascular Problems?
- Hypertension: Hypertension in diabetes is considered a major contributor to the increase in mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Diabetic patients, especially those with Type 2, need to always have their blood pressure checked every visit to the doctor. Self-monitoring at home is also a must to maintain and control the rise of blood pressure. The American Diabetes Association recommends a target blood pressure of not more than 130/85 mm Hg to maintain a good level of blood pressure.
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis: Arteriosclerosis is the stiffening or hardening of the artery walls while Atherosclerosis is the narrowing of the artery because of plaque build-up. Atherosclerosis is a form of hardening of the blood vessels/arteries, caused by fatty deposits and local tissue reaction in the walls of the arteries. Diabetes is a documented high risk factor for the development of both Atherosclerosis, Arteriosclerosis. Heart disease and stroke, arising mainly from the effects of atherosclerosis, account for 65 percent of deaths among diabetics.
- Hyperglycemia: Hyperglycemia means high (hyper) glucose (gly) in the blood (emia). Your body needs glucose to properly function. Your cells rely on glucose for energy. Hyperglycemia is a defining characteristic of diabetes, when the blood glucose level is too high because the body isn't properly using or doesn't make the hormone insulin. There is a growing recognition that diabetes belongs to a special category of risk factors because it markedly increases risk of CVD. This increase is partly the result of the pernicious effects of persistent hyperglycemia on the vasculature and partly due to the coexistence of other metabolic risk factors.
- Smoking: Smoking has been determined dangerous to our health. Studies show that smoking indeed increase risk of premature death and cardiovascular disease in diabetic patients.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Atrial Fibrillation means an irregular and rapid heart rate which can increase the risk of stroke, heart failure and other cardiac issues. Individuals with diabetes are at an increased risk of developing atrial fibrillation. This risk is higher among patients with a longer duration of treated diabetes and poorer glycemic control.
Individuals with insulin resistance or diabetes in combination with one or more of these risk factors are at even greater risk of heart disease or stroke. However, by managing their risk factors, patients with diabetes may avoid or delay the development of heart and blood vessel disease. Your health care provider will do periodic testing to assess whether you have developed any of these risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am not able to conceive because my husband do not do sex regularly. He never feels the libido and excitement. What to do to boost his libido.
Does flow of white discharge access is not good for health. Coz I am facing this problem. Suggest me what to do and what should be my diet to be fit during thid time too.
I am 19 years old. I am suffering from PCOD since last 1.5 years. Is there any permanent cure for this problem or the medication needs to be continued forever?
Hello doctor I want to know that I was in periods on 24th November and my last date of period was 29th November and on 29th November I had unprotected sex bt after dat immediately I have taken I pill and next day 30th November again I had unprotected sex so there is any chances of pregnancy or I shud take I pill again?
M in physical relation with 2 girls in a gap of 2 months each. Non of them are suffering from hiv or std. They sex only with me. Is there any chance of hiv or std?
Hi I am 19 years old girl. I was not having periods in the month of march( but I didn't had sex). N on 13th april, I had unprotected sex, but I took I pill within 12 hrs. As I was not getting periods in march, I took medicine to get periods n on 19th, it surely came. But is there still any chance that I may be pregnant? i am really scared.
Hi, I had unprotected sex, although I did not penetrate fully and neither did I ejaculate will there be any chances of pregnancy considering that I had ejaculated before sex and washed? What are the safe options now.
Helo gud aftrnun Sir mam I wana knw ee r trying to conceive a baby n we had sex on fertile days as per ovulation kit. Should we do sex later also like in days just before period date or we should avoid sex before dat. Also when do symptoms starts before period date if it has been conceived.
Hello. I am not getting periods from February. I consulted a doctor and she said maybe lack of blood. I did not take blood test. So,wat should I do now? Suggest me anything to regulate my cycle.
During winters, it is very important to eat food (like tomatoes, oranges, strawberry, etc) that are rich source of vitamin c as these help in improving immunity and fighting infections.
High vitamin c foods are
Bell peppers, dark leafy greens, kiwifruit, broccoli, berries, citrus fruits.