Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran DesaiYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with Homeopathy. The best part of Homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, making it a much safer form of treatment. The fact that Homeopathy is both cost efficient and holistic or permanent in its cure, is one of the key benefits of this treatment.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of Homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of European Union Legislation and European Pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Effective and Permanent cure: Acute or Chronic - homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases. There are least chances of reoccurrence of the disease, with this medication.
- Gentle way of treatment and easy to administer: One of the vital reasons behind prescribing homeopathic medicine over conventional drugs is its gentle nature. The doses are in the form of sweet globules and thus are consumable by people of all age groups. Those who do not want to consume the sweetened globules have provision for liquids, powders or dissolvable tablets. The best part is that there are no injections! It boasts of non-invasive therapy and avoids surgery. It can be very well incorporated along with other therapies and medication.
Further, the medications of homeopathy are non-addictive in nature unlike some of the chemical antibiotics. Studies have shown that with appropriate medical treatment, homeopathy can reverse even the most chronic disorders with its gentle approach.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Even after my 25 days old baby latches to my breast someday m not sure if hes getting enough milk because my milk supply is low and he latches for 5-15 mins only that too only sometimes.
Sir we used fluconazole tablets, cipzen-D and taxim-o. But no use. We used this course many times. Want permanent solution.
I am 29 years old & I'm trying for pregnancy my last day of period was 1st sept & I miss my period this month yesterday I do normal sonography & my doctor write pcos in both side I'm confused is m pregnant or not.
I Get a White Stick Fluid Like Substance All The Time In My Vagina And I Feel Wet Everytime is it a Serious issue ? What Can I Do ?
The human spine is endowed with tremendous strength and flexibility, but it is also prone to severe injuries. Due to the presence of a vast network of nerves in the spinal cord, particularly in the lower region, injuries can become gravely complicated with a large scope for permanent damage. Heavy lifting, sudden movements and twisting can lead to spinal injuries and must be avoided while working out in the gym.
There are simple precautions that you can take to protect your spine from accidents and injuries while doing heavy lifts in the gym. Not only will these precautions ensure that your spine is protected from any harm, but they also yield a range of health benefits in the long run.
Following are a few precautions that can be taken from spinal protection:
- Check the object before lifting: It is important that you check the weight of the object before performing the lift. Test it out by pushing it with your hands or your feet very lightly to see how heavy it is and determine whether or not you should be lifting it.
- Perform a warm up exercise: This is one of the most essential factors for preventing exercise-related injuries. Pace around and stretch all your muscles before you start lifting. This will keep your muscles from suddenly stiffening or locking while you do the lift.
- Ensure that the weight is well balanced: Unbalanced weights greatly increase the risk of injury. You should always make sure that the weight you are lifting is evenly balanced on all sides and that the packing is proper so that it does not move around when you lift or have pieces falling off it.
- Maintain proper posture: One of the most important aspects of lifting in the right manner is to maintain proper body posture. You must always avoid arching your back or reaching out while you lift as that will surely lead to injury.
- Move slowly: Sudden jerks and movements are sure to lead to injury when lifting weights in the gym. Slow and smooth movements are recommended as they keep you from straining your muscles. There is no need to rush through your workout. Always avoid twisting while performing a lift.
- Create enough space: There has to be enough room all around you while you are lifting. This will ensure your safety while you are working out.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
As I am of 28, I am having my 2nd pregnancy stage of 2 trimester and all test report were normal but when doctor diagones me at ultra sound machine found that I have more fluid in my uterus. Kindly tell me detail regarding such phenomena as I am worried regarding that as my 1st delivery before 5 years was normal but this time such an issue arise which made to thought what an problem arises. If is their any solution or medication available kindly share me so that I am follow up or any preventive measure or treatment available kindly help me out, and share me details regarding such phenomena. What type of diet I should follow. My weight is 65 kg weight any diabetic issue or any other issues regarding thyroid my all test report are normal but still such issue arises I am of 28, I am having my 2nd pregnancy stage of 2 trimester and all test report were normal but when doctor diagones me at ultra sound machine found that I have more fluid in my uterus. Kindly tell me detail regarding such phenomena as I am worried regarding that as my 1st delivery before 5 years was normal but this time such an issue arise which made to thought what an problem arises. If is their any solution or medication available kindly share me so that I am follow up or any preventive measure or treatment available kindly help me out, and share me details regarding such phenomena. What type of diet I should follow. My weight is 65 kg weight any diabetic issue or any other issues regarding thyroid my all test report are normal but still such issue arise.
My girlfriend has period on 3.1. 16 doing unprotected sex on 8.1. 16 and I had given her unwanted 72 and I had protected sex on 12.1. 16 but condom was broken and then on 14.1. 16 I had given her unwanted 72 but today she is having fever and she had periods but their is little blood came after this period is their any chance of pregnancy.
Hello Dr, I wanna know why after intercourse my semen comes out from vagina we are trying to conceive. Its now 1 year we got married. Why am facing this problem .and how can we conceive in right way. I discharge in 50 sec some times in 1 min. I gain weight 97 my height is 5.7.its also becoz of heavy weight or any other reason please guide me.
Hi, my girlfriend just got out with urine infection and her stomach is swelling and 15 days before she tested with prega news and the result was -ve, is there any chance she might be pregnant. And we didn't have unprotected sex. She is having PCOS also. She is getting fever also and fever comes and goes. She is having cold also. And stomach ache also she is having. 13th of this month sge used to gt periods but she didn't get it. Is there any chance she might be pregnant?
I am suffering from excessive abdomen pain and excessive bleeding during menstruation cycles in first three days every month. I want to know Is it any serious problem or any disorder? What is main reason behind it and how can be cured?
The muscle you are working during kegels is called the pc muscle (pubococcygeus), and it's the same muscle you use when you control the flow of urine. Think about when you go pee then someone knocks on the door and you stop the stream of pee that muscle that you contract to stop the flow of urine is the pc muscle. Try flexing it right now.
This is also the muscle you use to hold in a fart. If you haven't found it yet, pretend you are holding in a poop that's the muscle. When you do these, try not to flex other muscles, like your stomach or thighs. It's okay if you're squeezing your butt hole (that's part of the pc muscle), but don't squeeze your butt cheeks.
A kegel exercise routine will consist of contracting this muscle several times, at different lengths, and resting between reps. Try holding the muscle for 1 second. Try 3 seconds. Try 8 seconds. When you are new to this it is difficult and normal if you can only hold for a second or two. You will get better with time!
A workout routine will involve a few sets of these. For example, squeeze for 5 seconds, rest for 5 seconds, and do that 10 times. Now wait a minute and repeat the whole thing again. Some people prefer a static routine of 2 sets of 10 reps at 5 second holds, others come up with varying sets.
Also try doing these in different positions. Try standing up, sitting down, crouched, and in the fetal position. Try legs apart and legs closed. Some positions may be easier for kegeling than others.
Remember to breathe holding your breathe during these will make it more difficult you may get turned on while doing these. That's fine, just go with it! you're only doing 2 things tensing or relaxing those pee-stopping muscles. It's best to do on an empty bladder, so if you have to pee, go to the bathroom before. As with any exercise, the more you stick with it, the better you become. Don't give up if you don't see results in a day you'll see results within a week!
क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा क्या है? तथा विभिन्न प्रकार के गुदागत रोगो की चिकित्सा में क्षार सूत्र चिकित्सा क्यों उपयोगी सिद्ध हो रही हैं?
- क्षार-सूत्र विभिन्न प्रकार की आयुर्वेद औषधियो से निर्मित medicated thread होता हैं यह एक प्राचीन आयुर्वेद चिकित्सा प्रक्रिया हैं जिसे स्व. Dr. P. J. Deshpande (1964 b. H. U.) नें एक नवीन रूप में विभिन्न प्रकार की शोध प्रक्रियाओं के द्वारा विकसित किया तथा भगन्दर आदि गुदागत रोगो की चिकित्सा में इसकी उपयोगिता को सिद्ध किया
- क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा विधि एक लघु आपरेशन (minor surgery) हैं जिसमें रोगी को बाद में कुछ घंटो के लिये भर्ती रखा जाता है तथा दूसरे दिन से अपने कार्यो को सुचारु रूप से शुरू कर सकता है यदि किसी रोगी को बेहोशी या स्पाइनल एनेस्थेसिया (under anesthetic) दिया जाता है तो 24 घंटे भर्ती रखना आवश्यक होता है
- क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा विधि एक ऐसी प्रक्रिया है जिसमें इस विधि से सही हुए रोगो के दोबारा (recurrence) होने की संभावना बहुत कम हैं
- इस दौरान लगभग 8000 गुदागत opd रोगियो का परीक्षण-जांच-निदान-चिकित्सा की तथा लगभग 300 रोगियो का क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा विधि द्वारा आपरेशन किया है
- इस दौरान मैंने गुरू जी के सानिध्य में जाना कि इस विधि का परिणाम 98.5 प्रतिशत सफल हैं
- इस दौरान मैंने 200 multiple opening fistula in ano रोगियो पर अध्ययन किया तथा इनमें से 21 रोगियो पर thesis तैयार किया जो पहले 2-3 बार सर्जरी करवा चुके थें लेकिन फिर भी वापस fistula in ano. Recurrence हो गया था और उनमें अच्छे परिणाम प्राप्त किये और उस तकनीक का नाम - bypass kshar-sutra aplication in high anal/anorectal fistula in ano. रखा
अन्य विधियो की तुलना में क्षार सूत्र चिकित्सा विधि द्वारा ईलाज के फायदे:-
1. आयुर्वेद क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा अन्य ईलाज व आपरेशन की तुलना में एक सरल प्रक्रिया है, जिसमें बिना चीरा -फाडी के औषधि युक्त धागे से धीरे धीरे कटिंग होती हैं तथा साथ ही साथ जख्म भी भरता जाता हैं
2. इस विधि से सही हुए रोगो के दोबारा होने की संभावना बहुत कम है
3. High type fistula, multiple fistula in ano में सर्जरी में गुदा की वल्लियां कटने का खतरा रहता है जिससे रोगी का लैट्रिन पर कंट्रोल समाप्त होने का खतरा रहता हैं जबकि क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा विधि में फिस्टूला tract धीरे-धीरे एक नियन्त्रित गति से कटता हैं
4. बनारस हिन्दू विश्वविद्यालय, aiims, icmr, Dr. P. J. Deshpande तथा मेरे गुरूवर के द्वारा किये गये शोध कार्यो तथा क्लीनिकल ट्रायल्स से यह सिद्ध हो चुका है कि क्षार-सूत्र चिकित्सा विधि गुदागत रोगो के ईलाज में सर्जरी से अधिक प्रभावी और स्थायी ईलाज हैं!