Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years of single woman bt having physical relationship with my partner. My last month periods date was 10th BT this month m not getting my periods till date also. I had sex fr twice bt it was completely safe as we used condom. I had test thru pregnancy kit twice bt it was negative. Everyday m getting feeling of getting periods as we gals get intuitions like back pain abit lower abdomen pain irritation etc. M really scared of please help me with this.
Ayurveda is an ancient system of medicine, which originated in India. Liver cirrhosis is one of the many irreversible diseases which Ayurveda can treat completely. There are a number of Ayurvedic remedies which can stop the disease from progressing to its irreversible stage. Here are some of the most common Ayurvedic medicines which have been proven to slow down the progression of liver cirrhosis:
- Bhringraj: According to Ayurvedic doctors, Bhringraj is one of the best natural cures to liver cirrhosis. A teaspoon of bhringaraj juice mixed with honey is considered the best way to administer this herbal remedy.
- Katuki: Katuki is a better choice when the liver cirrhosis has occurred to someone elderly. Usually, the root of the herb is used in its powdered form. According to Ayurveda, Katuki should be taken three times a day with the powder dissolved in honey. Katuki makes the liver a lot better by making it reactivate the tissue and produce bile. Reducing constipation is another benefit which this provides.
- Arogyavardhini Vati: Arogyavardhini Vati is a compound of Katuki and copper. It is worth note that copper is also very useful in treating liver cirrhosis. The best way to administer this treatment is to give it in tablet form three times a day. The usual strength of the tablet should be 250 mg. The dose is often increased to four tablets a day if the condition is more serious than the doctors had thought it to be.
- Papaya seeds: Papaya seeds are another excellent Ayurvedic remedy for liver cirrhosis and especially alcoholic liver cirrhosis. They are also easy to be consumed as they can be taken either raw or in the form of a juice. One tablespoon of the juice of papaya seeds along with ten drops of fresh lime juice can really help improve your condition in just a month.
Finally, it should also be kept in mind that Ayurveda has a whole host of other medicines which can treat liver cirrhosis and these include triphala, trivala, vasaka and kakamachi.
9 incredible health benefits of bell pepper
I simply love bell peppers, particularly the brightly colored ones. Although they belong to the chili pepper family, bell peppers are mild and can jazz up a salad in an instant, lend a perky crunch to your pizza, and taste fantastic when roasted.
But the appeal of bell peppers goes way beyond their stunning good looks. Here’s a short list of the good things they can do for your health:
Bell peppers are low in calories! so, even if you eat one full cup of them, you get just about 45 calories. Bonus: that one cup will give you more than your daily quota of vitamin a and c!
They contain plenty of vitamin c, which powers up your immune system and keeps skin youthful. The highest amount of vitamin c in a bell pepper is concentrated in the red variety.
Red bell peppers contain several phytochemicals and carotenoids, particularly beta-carotene, which lavish you with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
The capsaicin in bell peppers has multiple health benefits. Studies show that it reduces ‘bad’ cholesterol, controls diabetes, brings relief from pain and eases inflammation.
If cooked for a short period on low heat, bell peppers retain most of their sweet, almost fruity flavor and flavonoid content, which is a powerful nutrient.
The sulfur content in bell peppers makes them play a protective role in certain types of cancers.
The bell pepper is a good source of vitamin e, which is known to play a key role in keeping skin and hair looking youthful.
Bell peppers also contain vitamin b6, which is essential for the health of the nervous system and helps renew cells.
Certain enzymes in bell peppers, such as lutein, protect the eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration later in life.
My girl friend having pregnancy since last month! what are the natural removing of her pregnancy can you please say natural abortion things!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
My gf periods starts every months 9th its irregular. We had sex on 1st and I used condom I ejaculate in the condom. Condom has no leakage, I gave her unwanted 72 after 12 hrs. Any chance of pregnancy.
Hi mam and sir I am female age 20 I dont have nipple for my one breast. For this what I have to do nd do I face any problem for this? please suggest me am tensed abut these from so many days
STDs will spread through lip-lock kissing or it will spread through saliva? Some of my friends told me that it will spread, and some told it will not spread.
Taking tablet to stop pregnancy, is there any side effects? First time taking tablet. Suggest me when to take?
My gf is unable to reach orgasm state. She is suffering frm asthma n having a breathing problem so is there any relation between this. She also get tired immediately.
Inadequate sperm production and quality is one of the most common reasons for male infertility as it decreases the odds of one of the sperms fertilizing the egg for conception.
According to the World Health Organization, the normal concentration of sperm is at least 20 million per ml of semen. Fewer than 15 million sperm per ml is considered a low sperm count, also called oligozoospermia. Conception problems are associated with fewer than 40 million moving sperm in the ejaculate.
Various natural remedies and other tips can help increase your sperm count and also improve sperm quality.
A Changing Your Habits
1. Avoid overheating your testicles. There's a reason our testicles rest outside our bodies: they need to stay a bit cooler than the rest of our internal organs. When testicles get too warm, they aren't able to produce as much sperm. There are a number of ways to make sure your testicles don't get overheated:
Don't wear tight pants and jeans.
Wear loose, cotton boxer shorts instead of briefs.
Sleep without underwear so that your testicles stay cooler.
Avoid hot baths and saunas.
2. Wear a jockstrap when you play sports. It goes without saying, because most men know this from experience, but a blow to the balls will hurt you and kill your sperm.
3.Massage your body with herbal oils. This, along with regular exercise, improves overall blood flow and circulation. Increased circulation means healthier sperm.
4.Reduce stress levels. Stress can decrease your sexual function, leading to reduced sperm production.If you work 12 plus hour days and never give yourself a chance to rest, your count might be down as a result. Try practicing relaxation techniques throughout the day to keep yourself feeling calm. Keep your mind and body healthy by regularly practicing yoga and meditation, or take up running or swimming.
Stress hormones block Leydig cells, which are tasked with regulating testosterone production. When your body experiences too much stress, it can actually stop producing sperm altogether.
Make sure you're getting enough sleep every night. Exhaustion can also lead to increased stress and cause decreased sperm production.
5. Stop smoking. Smoking cigarettes causes sperm counts to be lower, makes them move more slowly, and causes the sperm themselves to be misshapen. According to one study, men who smoke have 22% fewer sperm than men who don't. Marijuana seems to have a similar effect on sperm. Cutting back on both of these substances is a good idea if you want to boost your count.
6. Drink alcohol moderately. Alcohol affects your liver function, which, in turn, causes a dramatic spike in estrogen levels. (Yes, men have estrogen.) Since testosterone is directly linked to sperm health and sperm production, this isn't a good state of affairs. Even two drinks a day will have long-term effects on sperm production.
7. Ejaculate less frequently. Frequent ejaculations can lower sperm count. Your body produces millions of sperm each day, but if you already have low sperm count, consider storing them up longer between ejaculations. If you have sex or masturbate daily, cut down on the frequency for increased sperm production.
8.Be careful around toxins. Exposure to chemicals can affect the size, movement and count of your sperm. It's more and more difficult to avoid exposure to toxins, but it's absolutely necessary for your overall health and the health of your sperm. Do the following to decrease your exposure:
If you work around chemicals all day long, protect your skin with long sleeves and gloves, and make sure you wear a mask and goggles to protect your face.
Use natural cleaning supplies instead of cleaning with chemicals.
Don't use pesticides or herbicides in your house or yard.
9.Be wary of medications. Certain medications can lead to decreased sperm count and even permanent infertility. If sperm production is a big concern for you, make sure you ask your doctor whether any medication prescribed might affect your sperm count. Look at the labels on over-the-counter medicines, too.