Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ketan S ShahYour feedback matters!
Mudras practice will improve and enhance our physical and mental strength. Mudras are easy to perform at anytime, although sitting in the lotus position and focusing on the healing can be an advantage. Mudras mentioned below are very much effective to get releief from High Blood Pressure. Practice each mudras minimum 10-15 minutes to improve our healing process in efficient manner.
1.Take one glass warm water. Add two tsp of lemon juice and two tsp honey mix it well and drink daily on an empty stomach in morning.
2.Take two tsp of cumin seed powder, mix it with one tsp of honey and ginger juice and make it a paste and eat twice a day.
3.Take basil juice and honey in equal amounts and have it daily in morning on an empty stomach. 4. Take two tsp fenugreek seeds and boil it in water for about 2-3 minutes and make it a paste and eat the paste twice a day morning and evening.
5. Eat raw onion small one or two pieces, or mix one tsp onion juice with one tsp of honey and take it twice a day morning and evening.
6. Daily add garlic and small onion in your diet. Never skip morning breakfast.
7. Eat one or two bananas daily.
8. Drink one glass coconut water or one glass orange juice, or Amla juice or Blueberry juice daily one time.
9. Reduce sodium (salt) in your food and take more fruits and vegetables.
10. Drink 3 liters of water daily and avoid constipation.
11. Avoid alcohol, tobacco, fried junk food and limit the amount of coffee you drink.
12. Take one cup water add ½ tsp ginger powder, 1 tsp cardamom powder and cinnamon powder each and boil it for 5 minutes and add 1 tsp lemon juice and add 2-3 tsp honey mix it well and drink daily morning and evening.
13.Take one glass warm water add 2 tsp Apple Cider vinegar and one tsp honey mix it well and drink daily in morning on empty stomach.
Hi Doctor, I have a lack of sleep due to mental stress and over thinking can you suggest me the yoga and the other things to practice daily my age is 27 years old. I have a sinusitis some one suggested me to do bhastrika pranayam but for nose problem can I do it? Some times my heart rate also more fast Recently started going for gym And I need yoga for good heart health for common man also thank you.
I am 20 years old, I do running, but sometimes in morning when I start running after few seconds I feel pain near heart while running, then I stop running and take a break, after the break m able to run 3-4 kms, why I feel pain in starting of running sometimes?
Health tip - green tea for healthy heart
Most of us begin our day with a cup of tea and an expert suggests replacing the commonly consumed black tea with green tea. The benefits are as follows
1. The antioxidants in green tea help to burn fat which accumulates leads to blockage of heart.
2. Recommended for people who suffer from heart ailments as it makes heart strong due to its vital antioxidants properties
3. Increses good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
4. Along with this do follow exercise, quit smoking, lose weight, cut down carbohydrates and increase fibre natural source of vegetables and fruits in the diet