Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ketan R PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 27 and trying to conceive from last 5 months but from 5 months my cycle is irregular more than 35 days my last period come on 6th july and ends on 10th July and at18 July bleeding occur which is light than menstrual bleeding and ends on 21st July we are going for sex in every 2 to 3 days. On 6 Aug take a pregnancy test which is negative then I am taking meprate tab 10 mg for 5 days. But my periods don't come till. So what can I do. Am I pregnant?
Last month only I had a c-section delivery can I continue having green tea while feeding baby it won't be problem for baby!
Dear sir, A gynec doctor suggest to take siphene 50- 5 tab after thir day of period. please help shall we make sex relation ship during having these tablets.
By touching other region of vagina causes pregnancy? Is pregnancy possible without ejaculating inside vagina?
During pregnancy, your body is subjected to several physiological changes including increased hair fall, continuous indigestion, headaches, development of varicose veins, skin pigmentations and so on. The growing baby bump hinders free movement as well. Quality time with your husband or partner is helpful, but is not the best way to relax you. During pregnancy many partners stop having sex due to body issues. Intercourse is extremely important to comfort an expecting mother. Going by a few sex positions cited below, partners can enjoy pregnancy without a speck of stress.
1. Spooning- In spooning a woman lies on one of her sides while the male partner lies behind her on his left or right side. Both partners should lie on the same side or if not they will end up turning their backs at each other. Penetration happens from behind. This position enables shallow penetration, which is good for the baby.
2. Do it like a clip- In this case two bodies should align like a clip. The man lies on his back while the woman is on the top facing him. Her knees are folded next to him and she is in the shape of an arch. Her hands serve as support as they are firmly placed on the bed behind her arching back. There is ample space for the bump.
3. Perch on him- It is healthier to avoid pressure on the abdominal region when pregnant. Make your man sit on a stable surface; say a stool or a chair. Sit on his lap with your back against his chest. This way the woman can regulate the depth of penetration by moving backward and forward. She is on her toes and her abdomen faces no weight.
4. Do it the Amazon way- The Amazon style of intercourse needs to be carried out on a chair or a stool. The male partner remains seated while the woman sits on his lap facing him with her legs across his sides. The baby bump is comfortably positioned between the partners and the lady takes charge by moving up and down.
5. Doggy style- The doggy style keeps the expecting mother away from exertion. She crouches on her hands and legs while the male partner enters her body from behind.
6. Living Room style- Let your rounded belly rest against the softness of the living room couch. Kneel on the couch to suit your feasibility, while your partner penetrates you from behind. The pregnant woman balances her body by holding on to the couch with her hands.
I have baby boy of 1 month and I have very low supply of milk due to which baby keeps on crying and I have to give him formula milk pls suggest ways to increase milk supply so that my baby is feed properly.
I am a degree student. And I use meftal 40 for the tooth ache and blumox also. Then after one day I saw blood in urine. What is the reason?
Ovarian cysts are a common development in many women. Cysts are sacs filled with fluid which are formed in the female ovaries. Most cysts are harmless and do not even show any symptoms. However, some cysts do show outward symptoms like heavy bleeding, clotting, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain during the menstrual cycle, and pain during sex.
If you feel any of the above-mentioned discomforts, it will be in your best interest to consult a gynaecologist and get a check-up done. Most cysts are manageable unless they are very severe. In fact, it is best that cysts come to light at the right time and are efficiently managed, unless they develop into severe issues in the future.
Management of cysts
- Oftentimes, medical practitioners resort to what is called ‘watchful waiting’.
- At times, ovarian cysts disappear in a few months.
- It is recommended to take a blood test and an ultrasound to see the progress of the cyst.
- If you have already experienced menopause, then these tests are carried out every four months. This is because in such cases the risk of an ovarian cancer is at its highest and regular monitoring of the cyst is necessary.
Treatment of cysts
Ovarian cysts can be treated in their earlier stages. Here are some of the most popular treatments.
- Laparoscopy is one of the most popular treatments. It is a surgery carried out under general anaesthesia. The tummy is cut to a radius of a key hole and a laparoscope is inserted. This helps the doctor to see the internal organs, which is then used to remove the cyst. This method is less painful and has a quick recovery time.
- Laparotomy is the other method used for removing a cyst. In case the cyst is large, then one single large hole is made in the body to access the cyst. At times, the cyst and the ovaries are removed and sent for further laboratory inspection. This inspection is done to detect whether the samples are cancerous or not. This procedure is more complex than the previous one and might need the patient to stay in the hospital for a few days.
- In case you have a cancerous cyst, then your reproductive part itself would have to be removed rendering you barren for your life.
Ovarian cyst is very much treatable and is best to be detected at an earlier stage for better and faster treatment. Thus, it is best to go for regular check-ups and report in case of any disturbing symptoms.
I am 26. I have protected (used condom) sex on 15feb. My period was due on 27 feb. I have take pregnancy test on 1 March it came negative. I ate deviry 10mg tablet from 1 march to 3 march. From 5march I have brown discharge. I have not got the period. Can I be pregnant or when I will get my periods?
I have a baby of 4 yrs. After caesarian delivery my stomach size has increased. And I work in a bank .so I think continuously sitting has also contributed to this problem. My body is slim only stomach portion is heavy .what to do.
Hi i'm married frm 1 years 9 months I have pcod from 8 months the problem is the egg is not releasing I have taken hcg injection for 2 months and taking benforce m tablet. My cousin is doctor he suggested me to take tablet ovral L and ovabless so please suggest which tablet is good to conceive.
Hii doctor. Im a pregnant of 5th month. From 3 days I'm facing have gas problem. Hevy gas with bad smell some what sound comes inside the stomach then gas with bad smell. Not able to please pls help. Daily morning I'm taking pan-d table from the day of pregnancy.
my wife didn't come in periods for last 2 months. last to last month we consult the dr and he gave us medicines and dimpal comes in periods. but now once again it happens. so whats the problem for that.?
I am age 19 yrs. I am having a vaginal itching and it disturbs my sleep so I am using candiderma cream. Will candiderma cream help preventing vaginal itching and in a day how many times should I use this cream? Please suggest so that I can rid out of vaginal itching.
My doctor has suggested to take this ovafar 50 instead (I got Fertomid 50 mg, is this is right medicine) two time a day after three days of mensuration cycle for five days then after 15 days of mensuration cycle I have to take defastron tab two times a day for 10 days is this rightly prescribed myage is 36. Last year I had been detected fibroid in uterus which is removed on Feb 11th of 2015 Till now I have no child.
My wife had ultrasound scan for early pregnancy test in 6th week and report come there is no sac in uterus and it's developing in ovaries or follicle tube and doctor suggest ectopic surgery and is it problem to get pregnant in future after ectopic surgery. Please suggest.
Kidney Cleanse is not a common medicine you take and get the result in a while.
It is different than the medicine you buy from the chemist, prescribed by your doctor. Yes, you may get relief after taking the medicine because those medicines have the chemical within them which gives you temporary relief.
But actually the disease is still there in your body and one or the other day it will again re-appear.
In addition, those medicines have the side effects which harm your healthy organs.
There is a treatment of every disease in Homeo and Herbal Extracts (H2o).
If we have the natural treatment then why would anyone intake those harmful medicines made from drugs
“Kidney cleanse is a 100% Natural and is made with homeo and herbal plant extracts, which has no side effects. It is the natural approach for the treatment of any disease. It detoxifies your kidney’s waste and clean all the junk and toxins present within.
This treatment is holistic because it does not focus on a diseased organ but it treats the person as a whole. This medicine has the power of herbs, which contains many natural ingredients. They work together to produce a beneficial.
Body waste and toxins deposited or retained in organs,
it guarantees the best immune system and the problem gets eradicate from the root.
Sex is an important aspect in everyone's life. And if you are in a relationship, it is one of the most significant things that can bind you and your partner. While many men do not have any problem having sex, there are a few who suffer from some form of sexual dysfunction.
Here are 9 home remedies that can help turn those sexual problems around:
Known to have a number of health benefits, garlic is a great aphrodisiac that has no side-effects. This root, works as a tonic for people suffering from a lack of libido, or those who are unable to maintain an erection.
How to use it: crush two or three cloves of garlic and eat this every day for the desired results.
This root is only second to garlic when it comes to its aphrodisiac properties. Known to increase libido and strengthen reproductive organs, onions are great to help with a good erection in those suffering from erectile dysfunction. While any variety of onion is good for health, the white variety has been found to be most beneficial.
How to use it: eat raw white onions as a part of your meal. You can choose to have it added to your salad or simply eat it as a side dish.
Packed with innumerable health benefits, carrots are known to enhance sexual stamina. A perfect remedy for those suffering from fatigue or premature ejaculation, carrots when combined with eggs make the perfect recipe for a great sexual experience.
How to use it: take 150g of carrot and chop it finely. Now add it to a half-boiled egg. Add some honey to this mix. Have this once a day for a month or two for promising results.
While the vegetable itself is extremely beneficial for your health, it is the roots that help with sexual disorders. According to ayurvedic literature, the roots of the lady's finger plant are great for those who have lost their sexual vigour.
How to use it:
Take five to ten grams of the root powder and add it to a glass of milk. To this add a little bit of mishri or crystalline sugar. Drink this mixture on a daily basis for good results.
Also known as shatavari
And marketed as safed museli, this vegetable is a great remedy for sexual disorders. The dried root is a common medicine used by unani doctors to treat a number of sexual dysfunctions, including the lack of sexual vigour, impotency and premature ejaculation.
How to use it:
Take about fifteen grams of the root powder and boil it in a glass of milk. Drink this decoction twice a day for effective results.
A vegetable that is commonly added to sambaar and other indian dishes, this long spindly vegetable is a very potent aphrodisiac. The vegetable itself is known to relieve the symptoms of functional sterility in both males and females. Apart from that the dried bark of the tree is also very useful in the treatment of conditions like impotency, premature ejaculation and lack of motility of sperm.
How to use it: drumstick: take about 15g of the drumstick flower and boil it in about 250ml of milk.
Drumstick tree bark:
Powder the dry bark and add about 120g of this powder to about half a liter of water and bring it to a boil. Let the mixture boil for about half an hour. You can mix a glass of this water with a tablespoon of honey and have it three times a day for a period of three months.
Again, a root that not only adds to the tanginess of a dish, ginger is also a very potent aphrodisiac. The juice of ginger is said to help in relieving the symptoms of conditions such as impotency, premature ejaculation and spermatorrhea (excessive accidental ejaculation).
How to use it: take half a spoonful of ginger juice and have it with one half-boiled egg and some honey and have this once everyday, just before bed.
Dates are known to help increase iron content in the body and have very high nutritional value. They are also very effective in providing that extra boost of energy, that one needs for sexual vigour.
How to use it: take some dried dates, mix it with almonds and pistachio nuts. Grind all three ingredients and eat about 100g of this mixture once daily.
These sweet fruits are also very good in improving one's sexual vigour. Due to its sugar content, raisins are also very good at providing extra energy to the person eating them.
How to use it: boil the raisins in milk till they become swollen. Now start by eating 200g on a daily basis and increase the amount you eat gradually.