Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ketan R PatelYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend had a severe pain in her left breast just upper left side of the nipple 1 year and 4 months ago. She consulted a doctor 4 months later. The doctor said that it may be a tumour and if not treated it could turn into a tumour and later breast cancer. So the doctor gave him some allopathic medicines and told that it would work and control the tumour. The doctor also suggested her mother to tie the knot as soon as possible. After marriage she will overcome this problem. But marriage is not happened. She took the medicine for 4 months. She got relief. But now 1 year later she got the pain again and severe pain. The tumour is hard and painful. It takes the size of a 5 rupees vaseline jar. Today the cold is enough and she has a lot of pain. Does it relate to her period?
I am 22 years old girl. I had sex 2 weeks ago. All of sudden am having a vaginal itching ,with no irritation ,no vaginal discharge, no burning sensation. I hav the tingling sensation all over my labia major, vulva region, with a urgent sensation to urinate.
Homoeopathy is a complete science based on the principle 'let likes be treated by likes' so any treatment in homoeopathy takes care of individual as a whole i. E. Treating the individual in disease not the disease per se.
Homoeopathic medicines are highly diluted and potentised that when we use higher potencies the powerful nanoparticles of the medicine are released which have the power to cure most inveterate diseases ever.
Homoeopathic medicine should be selected after thorough case taking and individualisation only so that one minute dose may heal the individual completely but it is seen people self medicate and suffer later from the medicine symptoms itself cause as a general rule they have no side effects but in proper and minimum dose 'a medicine which can cure piles, tumours, ulcers, thyroid, cancer, if taken continuously and inappropriately why cannot lead to such disease symptoms which then become almost impossible to cure'
I'm 23years old recently conceiving confirmed. So May I know what kind of fruits have to take in this starting stage? Can we take dry fruits like almond, pista.
I am 28 year female. Recently I got detected with slight increase in tsh, so as per doctor advice I am using thyronorm 25mg dose. I am trying to conceive but I am not able to and I am unable to control my weight also. Please guide me.
I am 24 years female and I am 1 month pregnant and I don't want to take it continue. please confirm me the risk of it. And name and dosage of medicine.
Chapatis are made using a soft dough comprising flour (whole grain common wheat)
- Chapati contains vitamins and minerals like magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Also contains zinc and other minerals which are good for our skin.
- Easily digested. This way, it is better to eat a chapati instead of rice.
- As the chapati is loaded with iron it is good for the hemoglobin levels of our blood.
- When no oil or butter is added, chapatis are pretty low in their calories. So, you can use it as a weight loss diet.
- Wheat chapati helps in preventing constipation. Those who suffer from constipation can try a diet that includes chapati.
Yawning serves as thermoregulatory mechanism in other words it is like a radiator. The human brain takes upto 40 percent of body's metabolic energy. So it tends to consume more than other organ systems.
When we yawn the big gulp of air travels through the upper nasal and oral mucosa. When we stretch our jaw and mouth it increase the flow of blood to the skull. The deep inhalation through yawning cools the blood in the brain.
It mostly happen around bedtime or early in the morning as the temperature changes most at these times
Hi Dr. in last year december I abort my baby becoz I dnt want I already have 8 years boy that was my mistake .by medicine abortion not clear no Dr. do dnc after one month. After that I try fr baby n I conceive but wen Dr. do ultrasound there is only lil sac show Dr. my projestone report is 3.5 only she gave me injections daily finally she gave me medicine for abortion becoz no other option .now after 3 moths I try again and I conceive she test my progesterone is 19 in one month n thyroid is 9.5 I feel heaviness also in lower abdominal n from tomorrow lil bit sometime yellow discharge its normal now she gave me weekly injection .gestofit 300 sr duphaston three times a day plzzz advice me is there any chance my pregnancy is ok or not .my period date is 22 n its 29 nw wat to do. please help me
Hi. Which is the safe period to keep sex without protection? My gf mensuration starts on june 7 and we have planned to sex on june 3. Is this safe period to avoid pregnancy?
I had unprotected sex with my gf. N don't know weather I ejaculated inside her. I have given her I pill. Is Dr. any chances of her getting pregnant? Pls reply as soon as possible.
Me and my spouse are getting ready to have a baby. Please recommend diet and multivitamin tablet for both of us. Thanks.
I'm 29 years old and trying for second baby, I have 4.5 years old son. I got my periods last month 2nd. I feel cramping on lower abdomen last two three days. And feeling hungry n tired. Pls advice should I wait to test for pregnancy.
When we truly care for ourselves, it becomes possible to care far more profoundly about other people. The more alert and sensitive we are to our own needs, the more loving and generous we can be towards others. ~eda leshan
Most women have been taught since childhood to put their family's needs first. In fact, in our society, one of the main qualities of being feminine is being selfless. Women have not only become comfortable with looking into other family members needs but also perfected the art.
When women are asked to bring themselves back into the picture, it very often feels as if we are asking them to break some rule of womanhood or doing something forbidden. But think about it for a moment, if you do not take the time to nurture yourself and refresh your energy stores, how can you truly care for others?
You wouldn't send your child off to school hungry or send your husband off to office without his lunch tiffin. Yet you are continually pushing yourself past the breaking point and ignoring the fact that there will be negative effects due to the continual denial of your body's needs. Think back to the last time you had a disturbance free breakfast or a relaxed lunch or dinner with your family. The reality is, you have to come first- at least some of the times. This may seem an uncomfortable thought, but think about it this way: only if you can take care of your health, can you take care of others.
Taking care of your health and wellbeing is an essential part of creating a healthy life that you can love. When you make yourself a part of your family equation, you create a healthy balance in your family's health.
Some tips for you to relearn how to take care of your health:
- don't start your day on an empty stomach. At least, have a fruit or a cup of milk within 15 minutes of getting up in the morning. You need the energy to make the breakfast for your family and yourself.
- avoid long gaps in between your main meals. Carry some healthy mini snack with you always in case you are working out of home or are in office.
- avoid finishing your child's left over meals. Over eating like this will not help anyone.
- avoid always being the one to eat the leftover meals. Try to learn to cook a moderate amount so that there is not food left over for the next day.
- try and make a habit of drinking water regularly.
- try to prepare a dish you love at least once a fortnight. It's not always about what your husband or child love to eat. Treat yourself too with the foods you have always eaten as a child.
- eating your meals before at a certain time before your husband does is not a crime. Or at least, eat your meals with your family and not alone after everyone else has finished their meal.
- try and keep regular sleep and exercise timings.
- learn to say 'no' when you can't.
- always ask for help when you need it.
- you are a wife or a mom, not a superwomen or supermom. Learn to be realistic with your expectations of yourself.
- love your body the way it is and don't indulge in mindless 'crash diets'.
- practice and you won't have to preach. Remember your child will learn by observation so if you follow healthy habits your child will do the same as an adult.
- don't feel guilty about being compassionate and kind to yourself.
Remember health is a relationship between you and your body. Nurture this relationship.