Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kartik M PandyaYour feedback matters!
I have white discharge from past 10 days, before and after my periods also white discharge is happening, its becoming day by day same, is it normal? Can I get any suggestions or any solution to cure my problem, for what reason it is happening?
I am 7 months pregnant and I had been suffering from fever and cough since 3 days but I am ok now little cough was their in my nose when I blew it .away it was red in color I had my checkups yesterday it was normal and baby is also moving .but today in morning my cough was red why this happened with me .it was only one time in morning is it ok it will harm my baby pls tell.
Eating any pregnancy prevention medicines after sex is good? Please suggest me any medicine. I will be married on december. But I have to complete my studies. Please help me.
I have a problem while having sex with my wife. My Sperms come out from my wife inside. And it not go inside So why its coming out?
Sir please explain me that which stretch n posture exercise I have to do to straighten my bowlegs which is more effective?
How to take folic acid to get pregnant. I want to conceive. I am trying to conceive since from 5 months.
A dairy free diet has many implications. While it is considered as a healthy option by many, it also means that you are cutting off a supply of calcium and even some amount of protein. Calcium, as we all know, is the life giving force for your bones and joints.
So how can you get your dose of calcium without dairy products? Here's a quick list!
- Beans: Get your fill of calcium with the protein and calcium rich chickpea. Other brown, black and white beans also have plenty of natural calcium sealed in each bean, which can be ingested on a daily basis. Legumes or smaller beans can also be used for your daily calcium fix. You can cook the legumes like an Indian dal and have it with a serving of rice, or make a yummy hummus with plenty of chickpeas and a touch of garlic. Toss beans soaked overnight in a salad bowl to enjoy calcium for lunch too!
- Fish: Salmon and sardines are known to be excellent and healthy sources of lean protein as well as Omega three fatty acids, which keeps the heart healthy above all else. But did you also know that fish contains plenty of natural calcium which can help your bones and joints too? So stock up on fish and enjoy as often as you can. Plus, salmon and sardines also give you a good dose of Vitamin D.
- Dry Fruits: Dry fruits like figs and almonds are packed with calcium among various other nutrients and minerals, which makes it ideal for a snack as well. Munch on these to get a constant dose of calcium even when you are on the go, or busy at work.
- Greens vegetables: If you thought green vegetables were only a good source of iron and magnesium, you may have to think again. Greens like bok choy are filled with essential nutrients including a good amount of calcium, vitamin A and C. Kale, turnip greens, seaweed and black eyed peas also make it to the list of calcium rich greens.
- Citrus fruits: Get plenty of calcium by starting your day with a glass of orange juice, blended to perfection with carrots as well. Use lemons in your salad and eat all the citrus fruits you can get your hands on. These are all excellent sources of calcium.
- Sesame Seeds: These seeds are rich in calcium and can also keep cancer at bay when taken regularly.
- Fox Nuts (Makhane): Fox nuts are rich in protein and calcium. Roasted fox nuts are a great snack also. Pack your diet with all the food groups for a balanced diet that will lead to a healthy lifestyle.
Other than consuming these foods, get a full body check up done to know how healthy you are.
Height: Weight: लम्बाई, वजन
Why are you seeing the doctor today? (Body part)
आप आज क्यों डॉक्टर से राय चाह रहें हैं? क्या कारण हैं जिहोने आपको डॉक्टर से मिलने को मजबूर कर दिया? किस जगह कृपया सही जगह बताएं
Has the pain/problem worsened recently? No Yes, how recently?
क्या आपका दर्द या परेशानी हाल में बढ़ गयी है ? अगर हाँ तो कब से?
How long has the pain/problem been present?
आपको यह परेशानी कब से है?
Quality of the pain: Sharp Burning Dull Aching
दर्द कैसा है – एक दम तेज कुछ देर के लिए ?
हल्का हल्का लगातार ?
मीठा मीठा ?
What started the pain/problem?
दर्द या परेशानी कैसे शुरू हुई?
How severe is the pain at the location described above?
No Pain Mild Moderate Severe
कितना दर्द है अगर आप १० बहुत ज्यादा और ० कोई दर्द को नहीं देते हैं? या थोडा , थोडा ज्यादा या बहुत ज्यादा
What makes the pain/problem better? What makes the pain/problem worse?
दर्द में आराम कैसे मिलता है – दर्द कैसे बढ़ जाता है या क्या करने से दर्द में आराम होता है और क्या करने से खराब
Is the pain (check all that apply): Continuous Activity Related Night Pain Unpredictable क्या दर्द -
काम करने पर
या जब चाहें तब हो जाता है
What ever treatments have you tried?
Physical Therapy/Exercise TENS unit Narcotic medications Cass/boot Massage/Ultrasound Traction Anti-Inflammatories Orthotics Manipulation Surgery Steroid injections Braces
आपने क्या क्या इलाज करे हैं अब तक
१) कसरत – फिजियोथेरेपिस्ट
४) जूते वगैरह
६ ) कोई जर्रा
७) कोई ऑपरेशन
Are you right hand or left ?
आप कौन सा हाथ ज्यादा इस्तेमाल करते हैं
Previous physicians seen for this problem
आप इससे पहले किसी डॉक्टर से मिलें हैं
X-Rays and Tests for this problem: CT, MRI
X – रे और कोई जांच