Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 25 years old female working in an E-commerce field and thus has to continuously sit for 9-10 hours in front of my system. Daily morning I am going for walk but still my fats are not lowering dowm spclly tummy, thigh, back and face. As I am suffering from PCOD I am on ayurvedic medication from last 6 months. What should be done to reduce my fats.
Miscarriage basically refers to the phenomenon, when a developing embryo or the foetus in a pregnant woman dies a natural death, before it can manage to survive on its own. The common signs of miscarriage are vaginal bleeding accompanied with pain. It leads to depression, anger and guilt. The reasons for miscarriage are manyincluding use of tobacco, smoking, diabetes, extreme obesity, drug or alcoholic addiction. Here are some important signs that indicate you might be miscarrying:
- Bleeding: Recurrence of bleeding, which keeps on starting and stopping indicates the downfall of your hormonal balance. You must get your pregnancy hormone levels checked. Very intense bleeding, which accounts for soaking your pad within an hour is an indication of the beginning of a miscarriage. However, bleeding is a common factor in normal pregnancy as well.
- Cramps: Severe cramps in the vaginal region, accompanied by very heavy breathing and suffocation are other signs that you might be headed for a miscarriage. Sometimes, bleeding occurs along with the cramping.
- Disappearance of Pregnancy Symptoms: If you are pregnant, but the signs and symptoms of pregnancy start disappearing, a miscarriage may be indicated. However, it might not be the first major signal. For normal pregnant women, the signs of pregnancy do not appear for many days. You may not feel nauseated or your breasts do not get sore. For ten to fourteen weeks, this phenomenon is a normal one. However, in case it continues for a more prolonged duration, it might be an early sign of miscarriage.
- Pregnancy test results vary between positive and negative: Results of a pregnancy test done very early may vary between positive and negative. This is completely normal. In case of obtaining the same results when you are already over two weeks pregnant, it may indicate a miscarriage. You might be having an ectopic pregnancy. Spotting is also noticed in the vaginal region. If you had a pregnancy test showing positive results, but the results come negative after re-taking the test a few weeks later, it is high time for you to consult a gynaecologist. You have to deal with ectopic pregnancy before choosing a surgical path. Varying results signify that something is wrong. The urine produced by the body is less concentrated.
A case of miscarriage is very painful for the pregnant woman as well as her family. You should keep healthy, and avoid all bad habits to keep away from miscarriage.
I am married since 2 years and I and my wife are planning for a baby since last 6 months but she is not conceiving and I am very about and want to know is there any way to weather the problem is with me or my wife so that we can take treatment accordingly please help.
I am 30 year old lady with PCOD. I got pregnant with my second child. My LMP - 8/2/2016. My HCG levels are: 187, 875, 1675, 6116, 9944, 15980 (taken on 11/4/2016). My u/s so far shows only a gestational sac 15 mm. The latest taken yesterday did show a small white spec inside the sac. My Dr. says 75% miscarriage. Since my HCG is increasing, she has asked me to wait. I do not have any signs of bleeding.
I am suffering from pcos problem and my periods are irregular and I also have hair problem on my chin. What should I do?
Me and my friend often have sex . I use condom and one time I had given her unwanted - 72, pill also 15 days back .she missed her periods 3 days till now . She doesn't have normal periods Too but she told me that she don't liked sour food at all but now from 3-4 days she wishes to eat sour food like pickle. She is 17 and 7 months old officially in papers but she's 18 in real (Unofficially). Nd I am 18 . So I want to know if she is pregnant then can she abort child without letting her parents know . And can she have abortion by medication ? Because as she missed her periods 3-4 days back and she doesn't had normal period records. Should I give her mifepristone and misoprostol ?
Hy doc, I got married by 14 feb, 16 .its just 8 months4 days and I have facing a problem in my vagina, its more den a week my vagina stop getting wet when making relationship with my husband. I'm pregnant of 2 ,3 weeks I think. My last month periods date was 12sept, 16.i just need to know why I am facing this wetness problem. I went to nearer gynice doctor she told me infection n prescribed flucon-150 to eat and candid v3 to out in vagina. But no positive affect I hv seen in me. It is just same as day one. Could you please suggest me things to cure this problem. And reason why I am facing this problem.
I am having my periods and simultaneously suffering from severe cold. Can I have medicines for cold? If yes, then what?
I have lot of swelling in abdomen and I hv lot of pain at the tym of periods. Its look a fatty part. Wat the matter.? Wat I hv to do for it.
After delivery my tummy has increased a lot . I have not even wore tummy belt after 40 days of delivery. Not its 6 month my tummy is going on increasing. Please help n kindly suggest me home remedy to put my tummy back to normal . HOW CAN I DECREASE MY tummy.
Pregnancy is a time when your body undergoes a plethora of changes, both emotionally and physically. In such a situation, an acute liver failure only triggers further complications, threatening to affect both the mother and the fetus. The ambit of liver diseases range from mild complications to those that can be life threatening. Acute liver failure or ALF, as it is commonly known as in medical parlance is a condition which is caused when then there is a sudden impairment of the ability of the blood to clot. In spite of the erratic nature of the ailment and its ability to affect anybody with a complete disregard of the individual's pre-existing history of liver problems, there are certain causes that are said to propel it. Some of them are:
- Eclampsia with liver infraction: This is an extremely rare condition. Generally, eclampsia refers to the occurrence of convulsions in pregnant women, mostly in those who suffer from high blood pressure. Those women who suffer from eclampsia along with liver infraction are more susceptible to have a liver failure.
- Hepatic rupture: Much like eclampsia, hepatic rupture is also caused in women who have high blood pressure. This heightens the risk of an impending liver failure in pregnant women.
- Fatty liver: Sometimes excess of fat develops in the liver deterring its functioning. This is not only detrimental to your health but also poses a great danger in triggering a liver failure.
In spite of these, there have been multiple treatments which have developed to manage and curb it. Some of them are:
- Remedial measure for coagulation: The inability of blood to clot blood is known as coagulation which is extremely fatal and one of the primary causes that leads to liver failure. Therefore timely and potent intervention of medicine is important to prevent that and in turn diminish the possibility of liver failure.
- Volume replacement: Volume replacement refers to the condition where fluids are resuscitated or replenished into the body, those that were lost but at the same time are mandatory for the proper functioning of the body.
My wife not interested in sex We have a baby too we have 12 years of marriage life it is from last 4-5 years.
Hi, me and my planning for second child, from last 9 years, but we are not getting success, my wife got miscarriage 2 times from last 2 years. My age is 36 and my wife is 35, She has diabetes, thyroid, and stone problem. Please suggest on this.
If sperm cannot pass through clothes then why my period is due? It is bleeding little daily. What it can be?
Hi I'm 28 year old young unmarried girl the problem is I never get seduced easily if someone tried a lot. My part is being dry for a long time. Why so? He told me that I have some problem that I am not able to feel. Whether the reality is I like to cuddled with him but don't like to see or get into him. Means never feel to take intercourse after every thing. What is it?
Can a girl get pregnant on 1st day of period. She has normal period cycle of 28-32 days and her boyfriend didn't discharge inside.
Want to conceive baby but have ovarian cyst. Previous history- laproscopy done before four years. Please advise.
Diabetes is basically caused due to the lack of production of insulin or improper use of the produced insulin, which eventually leads to a deficiency in the blood glucose level. Diabetes is of two types, one where the insulin production is insufficient therefore the glucose level cannot be balanced; two when the body cannot produce insulin at all and therefore patients must inject insulin to maintain close levels. Apart from synthetic drugs, you can use various home remedies to cure or at least improve your diabetic condition. Here are some great home remedies to effectively maintain your blood sugar level:
bitter gourd have juice extracted from bitter gourd every morning on an empty stomach. Having this everyday for a few months will help maintain blood sugar levels.
guava: have guava every day after peeling the skin off. It contains vitamin c and fiber which help maintain the standard blood glucose level. Excessive guava eating is not recommended.
mango leaves- soak fresh mango leaves in water (say a one litre bottle) over night and consume first thing in the morning. You could even let them dry out, powder the leaves and have half a teaspoon everyday.
basil leaves- have 2 tablespoons of juice extracted from basil leaves empty stomach, in the morning. These are loaded with antioxidants that relieve stress and also contain oils that help lower blood sugar levels.
jamun- jamun's leaves, seeds and berries are effective in improving blood sugar levels and they also prevent spikes in the level of insulin. You could eat a handful of the berries or powder the leaves and seeds- which you should consume twice a day.
amla- combine 2 teaspoons of amla juice in water and have it as soon as you wake up. Make this a part of your everyday routine to maintain blood sugar levels.
flaxseeds- eat one tablespoon of flaxseed powder with a glass of warm water every morning, on an empty stomach. Flax seed can bring down your sugar level by almost 28%. But be careful not to have more than 2 tablespoons per day, as that could be bad for health.
neem- neem enhances insulin receptor sensitivity, improves circulation and lowers blood sugar levels thereby reducing your dependency on synthetic drugs. Drink the juice of the need shoot everyday on an empty stomach for best results.
Fruits- fruits are rich in fiber and other minerals which help stabilize blood sugar levels of the body. Consume at least 5 fruits a day! choose fruits like banana's, blackberries, cranberries, grape fruit, blueberries, kiwi and other citrus fruits.
Apple cider vinegar- mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a class water and consume before every large meal. The nutritional components in apple cider will help control the rise in blood sugar levels after eating.
In case of any query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778)