Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlesh Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir aap se request hai ki koi homeopathic medicine bata dijiye jisse laser surgery jaldi se recover hojaye mere father ke urinary bladder ki TURBT (laser) huyee hai 15 days hogaya tumour tha nikal diye please suggest the medicine for healing.
Sir I am 23 year old. I have frequently urine problem. Sometimes I have to go 2 3 times in half n hour. If I drink water continuously in half n hours interval than sometimes I have to go more time. That's y I avoid to drink water. I drink water 1 hr gap after that I have to same problem for frequently urine I go3 times in hour. Ii face so many proproblems during long jjourney. Is this a dieses or normal. I don't have daibetiges. N no any family disease. Suggest me some medicine for that if required.
I am 26 yr old female and suffering from burning sensation in urinal track without infection. What to do?
Please help me doctor Meri kidney mai stone hai 3mm ki iske liye Maine medicine bhi li lekin nahi nikli kya karna chaye.
Whenever I get up in the morning I feel little sourness in my tongue and even colour of my urine is slightly yellow . An even I sleep almost 8 hours but still feels sleepy whole day help me on this matters plz.
A bladder is an organ that stores urine in the body. A prolapsed bladder occurs when the tissue present between the vagina and the bladder is stretched, resulting in a bulge in the bladder. This can result in complications such as leakage of urine and difficulty in passing the same. Based on the severity of the damage, it is classified into four categories -
- Mild: A small area of the bladder bulges in the vagina
- Moderate: The bladder bulges near the vaginal opening
- Severe: Protrusion of the bladder occurs through the vaginal opening
- Complete: The entire area of the bladder protrudes completely from the body via the opening of the vagina
The symptoms of a prolapsed bladder are:
- Feeling of intense pressure around the pelvic area
- Infections related to the bladder
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Tissues bulging out through the vaginal opening
- Pain in the lower back region
Prolapsed bladder is caused by:
- Childbirth: It can cause ligaments and pelvic muscles to weaken thus increasing their vulnerability to a prolapsed bladder
- The chances of this disorder increases when one is overweight
- Lifting heavy things
- Strain caused by bowel movements
- In some cases, it may result from a chronic cough
- Menopause, as it limits production of estrogen which helps in maintaining healthy tissues in the vagina
It is advised to check with a medical professional if you experience these symptoms, as a prolapsed bladder can worsen with time if left untreated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.