Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlesh Agrawal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh AgrawalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
3 healthy unhealthy dietary habits
With the vast amount of available information, ranging from age-old wisdom to health magazines and health sites, most people are prone to misinformation when it comes to what to eat and what to avoid.
From drinking copious amounts of water to eating a light lunch, it is the time that these commonly known health tips are debunked.
These 3 habits that may seem healthy on the surface but are actually harming you!
1) Drinking large amounts of water
It is advisable to drink a healthy dose of water each day, but you should drink water only when you feel thirsty and not otherwise. If you drink water beyond your level of thirst, it can lead to excess water intake. This excessive intake can be the cause of conditions like obesity, skin and digestive problems among other health conditions. An average person consumes 8 glasses of water each day. But you are advised to drink that much, only if you are thirsty enough. It is also recommended not to drink cold water or ice-cold drinks.
2) Eating uncooked foods
It is essential to preserve the nutrients of the ingredients you eat, but it is equally important to make them digestible. Cooking involves subjecting the ingredients to heat, which helps to remove and kill certain impurities and bacteria in them. Cooked foods are easily broken down, and hence, digested with ease. Some vegetables and foods are even more beneficial when lightly cooked. Vegetables like Brussel sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, and kale should not be consumed raw.
3) Eating a light lunch
The ideology behind eating a light lunch may be to keep your weight in check and to stay healthy, but if the food you're having is not nutritious, it can still cause you to gain weight. Some food joints even offer a lunch menu of light proportions while the dinner menu may be packed with heavy amounts of food. This is wrong. It is advisable that people have larger proportions of food in their lunch while dinner should be meager as your digestion slows down as the day progresses.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am taking medicines for Bp, sugar,cholesterol, having some anxiety, was taking medicines for erectile dysfunction for 4 to 5 months, but not worked, they have given tablet for depression, erectile dysfunction, but there was no result, kindly advice good medicine.
Gastritis is a very common health issue and is faced by all all age groups. There are many factors that lead to gastritis or compound the already existing situation. Basically, gastritis is swelling of stomach lining. Spicy food, medicines, tobacco, alcohol etc. can cause or increase the gastric acid production and disturb, weaken or damage the normal stomach lining.
Gastritis is of two types:
- Acute gastritis, which occurs suddenly
- Chronic gastritis, which develops over a period of time
In India, gastritis is a very common disorder which occurs at any age but is more widespread in the adolescent age group (12-17 years).
Gastritis occurs when there is an imbalance between the acid production and damage to the stomach lining, resulting in swelling of the stomach lining. However, sometimes gastritis can cause pain in the upper part of the abdomen and may lead to stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people there are even no symptoms. It also depends on the duration of disease, whether it is acute (happening suddenly) or chronic (causing symptoms over a long period of time).
The most common symptoms of acute gastritis include:
- Water brashes (sour fluid or tasteless saliva into the mouth)
- Belching (expelling air from the stomach through the mouth)
- Abdominal bloating or stomach fullness
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Nausea/feeling of vomiting
- Irregular bowel movement
- Recurrent indigestion
Simple natural ways to treat gastritis:
- Taking half a gram of long pepper powder with honey is an effective way to curb gastritis. It is advisable to take this mixture twice a day.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot after dinner.Fennel seeds also very efficiently deals with the condition of gastritis. It is advisable to chew half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food to keep gastritis at bay.
- Readily available lemon also helps relieve feeling of nausea and bloating. Having lemon juice subsides vomiting sensation and bloating.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot 20 minutes after dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.