Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Kalpesh

Dentist, Ahmedabad

Dr. Kalpesh Dentist, Ahmedabad
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Kalpesh
Dr. Kalpesh is one of the best Dentists in Ambawadi, Ahmedabad. You can consult Dr. Kalpesh at Aastha Dental Care & Implant Center in Ambawadi, Ahmedabad. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Kalpesh on has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Aastha Dental Care & Implant Center

No. 8/2, L Colony, Ambawadi,Land Mark: Behind Azad Post OfficeAhmedabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Kalpesh

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I got teeth sensitivity during the drinking the water around 2 months. I have already use sensodyne tooth pase, Surya dant manjan etc. but not get any relief so kindly provide suggestion.

BDS, pg certification in aesthetic dentistry
Dentist, Gurgaon
Dea, There are many reasons for someone to develop sensitivity. 1. if you have tooth decay/ cavities in your mouth 2. developing tooth decay near the gum line. Since you see no decay on top of the tooth, you might not be aware a cavity exists, but it can create tiny holes near the gum in front or the back of the tooth. 3.Highly acidic foods can also give you tooth sensitivity. If you eat a lot of citrus fruits, tomatoes and other foods with high acid content, they could be wearing away at the enamel of your teeth, causing sensitivity to the dentin. In such cases no tooth paste/ mouthwash works. So, first get your oral health check up done which is advisable after every 6 months. If you have cavities get it filled. Continue to follow a good brushing and flossing routine to maintain the good health of your teeth. Use a soft bristle brush and brush gently Thank you!! Regards For further enquires or t/t email us Keep smiling;)
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am rajashekar from hyderabad I am suffering with bad teeth I tried many home redmies but I was not able cure please suggest me. Due to this pain I am not getting sleep aslo.

Dentist, Ahmedabad
First of all undergo scaling (cleaning of teeth) by a dentist - use proper brushing technique. - brush twice a day which is most important (at night specifically just before sleep and avoid any food or liquid except water when you finish your brush at night) - after each meal (i. E breakfast, lunch, dinner and any time when you take snacks) rub your finger on all tooth surfaces inside and outside and than do forcefull gargles 2-3 times. Visit dentist every 4-5 months for the early diagnosis and prevention of dental diseases. Jay swaminarayan.

Certification In Smile Makeover, BDS
Oral submucous fibrosis is a premalignant condition with increased risk of cancer. In India, most common cause of this condition is chewing of tobacco, supari, paan, gutkha and other related products.

Its symptoms are:-
1. Reduced mouth opening
2. Vesicle formation on inner cheek (buccal mucosa) lips, palate etc
3. Problem in chewing spicy food
4. Feeling tightness in jaw muscles

Management involves:-
1. Cessation of tobacco chewing habit
2. Laser treatment
3. Physiotherapy
4. Topical and intramucosal steroids
5. Lycopene preparations
6. Antifibrotic drugs

Any of these treatments should always be followed by a qualified dentist /oral surgeon's consultation.
11 people found this helpful

My friend did Oral sex with a guy, she met him on dating site. When she was blowing his penis, she realized that he was presuming a bit and also she realized that she had a mouth ulcer. Now she is scared of HIV. She is not sure if that guy has AIDS and she is afraid of transmission of virus through her mouth ulcer. It's depressing. Please help her.

DGOI, Aesthetic , M.Sc - Master of Oral Implantology (MOI), MDS - Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, BDS
Dentist, Bangalore
Hello there. It's good that you have described of your freinds problem in detail. Ask your friend to have cool relaxed mind as hiv doesn't spread with oral fluids or saliva. The route of spread is only through semen if there was contact during the oral sex or if there was contact with blood. This is all possible only if the guy she met is been diagnosed with hiv. If you want to have a peace of mind then contact the person with whom intimacy was maintened and have him checked. And yes next time please keep in mind that protective measures go a long way I hope I clarified your doubts if not please buzz me goodluck and god bless
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I brush my teeth regularly I will take 10 min to brush my teeth but there is the smell in my mouth I tried every toothpaste but after brush my teeth after 1 hr there is the smell I don't eat any tobacco wine nothing even tea also please help me.

BSc - Food Science & Nutrition, PGD in Sports Nutrition and Dietitics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hello, Halitosis (Bad breath) can indicate insufficient cleaning of teeth, cavities,insufficient digestion or digestive problems like constipation. Maintain good digestion by avoid heavy meals, taking lots of fiber in the diet etc. Drinking lots of water throughout the day will also help to curb this problem at bay. Visit to the dentist regularly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have used silencer (for the purpose of stop snoring) for last 2 days but my front upper two tooth is still paining. What can I do.

BDS, Non-Resident J.R. in Dept. of Orthodontics, Certified oral implantologist, Advanced Aesthetics, Digital Smile Designer
Dentist, Jammu
it has nothing to do with snoring... tooth pain is due to infection in the oral tissue......... Toothache is mainly due to carious lesion or periodontal problem....first we have to identify the cause then we can start the treatment part..for pain relief ,you can take an analgesic....also start warm saline gargles.... if the problem persist, you need to consult a dentist for more specific diagnosis and treatment would be tailored accordingly
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had my sister do a ct scan as she has grown an extra teeth in a region far from the last normal set of tooth. The ct scan report shows everything normal but there are 2 possibilities. 1. Dentigenous cyst or 2. Odontogenic kerato cyst. The doctor said operation is required which will need 3 days and full anesthesia has to be done. 1st day admit. 2nd day operation. 3rd day release. Please suggest what should I do?

Dentist, Hyderabad
Both d cysts are common in wisdom tooth region which slowly increases in size simultaneously destroying d adjacent bone. So one has to undergo a surgery to remove them. Depending on the size of the cyst surgery is planned in LA or GA. if surgery is planned in GA u need hospitalization for 3days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have yellow coloured teeth. Could you please let me know how to get rid of that. Thanks in advance.

BDS, Non-Resident J.R. in Dept. of Orthodontics, Certified oral implantologist, Advanced Aesthetics, Digital Smile Designer
Dentist, Jammu
Go for bleaching treatment by a dentist. For home use-start using colgate visible white toothpaste and mouthwash for this.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I have a problem, that I am suffering from mouth stink. please give me any solution or treatment. Thank you sir.

Dentist, Ajmer
Please get your teeth professionally cleaned by a dentist. After cleaning of the teeth maintain your oral hygiene. You can ask your dentist about ways to maintain proper oral hygiene.

My tooth become hollow I think there is cavity in my tooth please suggest me how to remove pain in my tooth and how my tooth can be fill.

Dentist, Navi Mumbai
You are having cavity with pain means cavity has reached to the nerve. Now this cavity can't be simply filled, it requires root canal treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am himanshu sharma age 22 I am having problem related to teeth. What is the simplest way to whiten our teeth?

oral implantology, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. if you are not satisfied with the results go for bleaching of teeth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from gums problem. My gums starts blooding when I brush my teeth. Please help me to stronger my teeth gum.

BDS, Bachelor of Sciences
Dentist, Agra
Hello smt. Lybrate-user thanks for your query. According to your details you may be having calculus deposited over your teeth. You may also feel dirty and yellowish teeth. Firstly go for oral prophylaxis i. E, scaling (professional cleaning of teeth). And then use proper mouth washes and some other medicines needed in your case. For other enquery you can consult me for medicines.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have serious pain in my teeth because I don't wash my teeth. What I do for? Please help me.

BDS, Non-Resident J.R. in Dept. of Orthodontics, Certified oral implantologist, Advanced Aesthetics, Digital Smile Designer
Dentist, Jammu
Pain in tooth can be either due to carious lesion or due to periodontal problem. We need to find your problem. Then we can start treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr. By brother has some yellowish spots on his teeth's. According to doctors v consulted they r due to water problem (excess florine. Dr. Can you please tll how to remove them. In less time period except gng to dentists.

Dentist, Sangli
This is Dental fluorosis, intrinsic structural defect in teeth. Only method to remove those stains is consult dentist and get laminates or veneers done for bright white teeth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My daughter is 4 years old and she has a cavity in her left premolar tooth. Earlier it is not that much deep but now it is going deep. She is not at all ready to sit in front of dentist. So how to get rid of that cavity? please give a good suggestion.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
1st at four yrs you don't have premolars it must b deciduous molar it should b preserved till about twelve yrs go to a paedodontist he may b able to persuade her otherwise it can b done under sedation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is suffering from mouth reddishness pain and burning sensation tongue is also same from two months. What I have to do?

MDS - Oral Medicine and Radiology, BDS
Dentist, Ahmedabad
Hi, for some relief, use tantum mouthwash before meals. As the reddness and burning sensation is from two months, I would suggest you to visit an oral medicine specialist for proper diagnosis and treatment. Regards.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What dental floss should I use? And how many times in a week should I floss my teeth. How to use dental floss?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
All individuals requires scaling (cleaning) to be done atleast once in 6 months to maintain our oral hygiene clean. Our toothbrush is not much finely designed to clean all the plaque and calculi in the interdental areas of the teeth, which is the area where most of the calculus accumulate much and has to be removed regularly using scalers by the dentist. Floss can remove only the supragingival plaque (dirt) in the interdental areas.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have heavy pain in my gum of teeth. Since last 3 days. What should I do. Not only in gum but also in my throat. I have problem of tonsil what should I do to prevent this kind of diseases?

Dentist, Bangalore
Hi. Looks like you have wisdom tooth problem. Use betadine gargling with warm water twice daily. Visit dentist for check up.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed