Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpesh A ShahYour feedback matters!
I have hyperthyroid. Delay menses and acne. I get tired and that to without doing anything. Acne has taken glow from the face. Pls suggest something good.
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body. Eczema is a constitutional disease and a proper constitutional medicine is required to prevent recurrence.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets with respect to eczema:
- Genetic components
- Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
- It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease.
- In most of the cases its effects are long lasting.
- It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects.
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 18 years old, 1) my hair is getting white, any idea to stop whit hair 2) I'm black I wnna become white.
I am 25 years old .almost of all my hair fallen . Still now continue . I am using all medicine but still now I am not getting any result. Kindly ans me. I am frustrated about my hair.
I just having a problem which is related to the skin on my face there are black spots please help me to remove the black spots.
I am losing my hair I tried lots of shampoo but effect till yet I am able to understand the problem kindly help me in this.
I've acne scars on my face. I've even applied Tea tree oil + Aloe Vera on it. Lemon juice as well. But no improvement is seen till now. Its really tough to get rid of them. Ive even searched for various methods to get rid of acne Scars like microembrassion, needling, chemical peeling, etc. But its way too much expensive like 40 to 50k. Can you please suggest me what should be done for the same please suggest BOTH natural way of curing and some or all other treatments. Please sir/mam its my humble request to share the whole information in detail. It'd be very very much appreciable. Waiting for your response eagerly. Regards.
1) Use skin friendly mild soap with lukewarm water.
2) Do not use strong soap or spirits/petrol to remove the harsh colours.
3) Moisturize your skin soon after washing off the colours, as these colours dehydrate the skin.
4) Avoid harsh scrubbing or using brush on your skin.
5) Avoid using milk to wash eyes.
6) To get rid of the traces of colour, mix gram flour (besan) with milk and rub it.
7) If you have acne, use medicated Cetaphil cleanser or an antibiotic gel.
8) Do not rub your eyes if colour goes in. Wash them immediately with clean water. If it is accompanied by a burning sensation, wash with milk. In case of any injury to the eye, contact emergency health services immediately.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
I am suffering from dandruff please give me a solution to control and safe measures and precautions my hair is gradually becoming more weak and polluted and it's going to fall.
A change in weather bring about changes in the composition of dust and pollen and induce seasonal allergies, which a huge number of people fear. The good news is that there are a number of common food substances which can help control these seasonal allergies. There are specific ingredients in these foods which improve immunity and provide antihistamine-like effects (which is what most anti-allergic drugs do). Some of these foods are mentioned below:
- Green tea: With its natural dose of antihistamines, it prevents you from developing allergies. A hot cup in the morning acts as a good shield against sneezing, which is common with pollen and dust allergies.
- Oranges and strawberries: Vitamin C is essential for controlling allergies and it is always recommended to reach for a couple of fresh oranges or strawberries than popping a vitamin pill. They also contain other substances like traces of Omega-3 fatty acids and Quercetin.
- Garlic: This blocks the production of chemicals that can cause allergies. Eating a couple of cloves in the morning daily will do wonders for the allergy prone people.
- Turmeric: This miraculous Indian spice has strong anti-inflammatory properties and helps prevent all kind of allergies.
- Nuts and seeds: For the vegetarians, eating walnuts and flax seed is a good alternative. A handful of walnut is equal to 3 ounces of salmon. Flax seed also contains selenium which has anti-allergic properties.
- Cabbage and broccoli: The flavonoid called quercetin helps by reducing inflammation that is usually associated with allergies. Other sources include apples, onions, berries, and cauliflower.
- Fatty fish: These contain a good amount of omega 3 fatty acids, and work better than the supplements any day. Take your pick from mackerel, sardines, salmon, tuna, trout, bluefish or herring. These have two types of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) which are known to prevent people developing allergic symptoms. This anti-allergic property provides great relief in people who see seasonal allergic changes.
- Local honey: For those who suffer from pollen allergy, a morning dose of honey helps build tolerance to this kind of allergy.
- Wasabi: This pungent green paste helps breathing by opening up the airways and is very good for blocked nasal passages. It also is rich in antihistamines and helps prevent you from developing allergies.
- Yoghurt and Kefir: These and other dairy products are rich in probiotics which contain a lot of friendly bacteria like Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, which are generally found in the intestines. They also help build immunity and increase body’s ability to fight allergens better.
So, for those prone to seasonal allergies, there are few things that are easy to find and well within the reach of regular kitchen and can shield against allergies.