Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have very dark circles which are not hereditary. Kindly suggest home remedy which can be used daily. I am 25 years old girl.
I am 23 years old girl. I have a good complexion when I am studying. After studies I go for waxing for hands. After few days of wax on hands it becomes very dark. I don't know how to get rid of dark hands. Can you please help me for that?
I used a chemical. Peel at home and it has burnt my face so could you suggest a remedy to my problem it has become dark n it burns.
I am 18 years old. I hv got many pimples on my face. I used many products n medicines but nothing happen. Some pimples get reduced but later some came again, which has left my skin full of scars, blemishes, blackheads. I hv got tired of using skin products n medicines bcoz nothing significant happened. I always find my face very oily, dull and dark. please suggest me something through which I can naturally get rid of all this with no more use of medicines. Foods which prevent pimples n which promote them? Please.
I am suffering from Urticaria for the last few months, my doctor has been giving me Tab Avil and Citrazine causing me whole night and day drowsiness. Also I was having Diabetes for the last few years. Now it is under control with no medicine, but dragged into Neuropathy resultantly getting tingling sensation in my toes when I lie down. It si a nuisances value. Even an apple leads to acute itching. I am literally fed up.
First I had thick hairs but now im losing my hairs n my hairs have become very thin can you please help me?
I want to know some good cream to get fair skin. I m also suffering from itching problem since last 45 days. It starts suddenly and soon body gets reddish everywhere. Please advice
Sir, I have blemishes problems I have alot of medicine to remove my blemishes. I have tried apple cider vinegar which help something but properly plss help sir.
I have acne problem little porus on FACe nd I am feeling veri irritated please help me and I need sex tips too to satisfy my wife how I start and at last wt to do.
My hair fall is stopped but many no. Of is losses and some patches are show in head. How to increase the hair density in less to less time. Sir reply as soon as possible.
I have a problem of a skin. On my face their are some scars so I just want to know how to remove those scars and get ride of it.
I applied this calamine lotion on my nose because there were some rashes on it. Since then only my nose has become completely black like I have applied ash . What should I do? Its been 2 days and does not seem to go off.
I got little little white spots on my arms after going for swimming regularly n though I left swimming classes bt those spots r still on my arms. What are these?
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching.