Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. K M RajguruYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 year old man and some time suffer form pain in right side eye due to prolong study or short time computer work.
Two years back I did yag pi laser treatment what the time period of that effect remain as it is? Is this a last longer?
Me and my wife are working at two different countries. Now a day I feel that she not giving much time for me and always I feel to talk to her see her on online because I Can't go there alternatively. But when I told all these matter to her that I feel like this. I miss you badly always, she always getting angry at me or laugh at me and my feelings and my love to her. If I talk something to her online her attention change here and there. It hurts me. Because I have only half an hour or one hour to see her to talk to her and listen her voice. I feel there is no importance for me. I feel alone because ours is live marriage. So my parents are not that much supportive. Also she told to me that I am selfish man, I think only about me when I say I miss her. All 24 hrs her memory is hunting me. I don't know what to do. Please help me other wise I will get mad or I will suicide. When I remember all of these my eye got full of tears. I miss her very very badly. But there is no mercy talk from her. Help me Help me there is a lot of things to say, but now I am stopping.
Hie I have a eye problem. I was taking a vitamin tablet through which my eye got effected n due to which its colour turns in to red. Aftr some days the reddish colour disappeared bt the eyes got small in size so what should I do it is for last 12months. Please help me out.
Doctor, I am 64 year old Man I have a problem in my eyes that when I walk up in night or in morning I feel my eyes hard and dusty (feel there is dust in my eyes) but its ok after I clean them by water please let me know the remedy.
I have a problem in my right eye. If I see an object, a small black color dot is appearing. What is the reason for this?
I have squint in my eyes and my eyes are weak so I have black spots in front of my eyes sometimes ,is it normal ,they are not spots I did not find word for it ,they are snake or rope or any shape and they move from one place to the other .I don't experience it frequently but it occurs sometimes Is these a warning sign.
My father is 58 years old male and my right eye was twitching for last 1 years, now the right eye with right lips are twitching. I have consulted a neurologist, he checked my mri report, it was normal and didn't get any solution. What should I do?
How can I overcome pseudo squint? Hw can I make my face growth become faster? Is there any diet I need to focus on?
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.