Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. K M RajguruYour feedback matters!
I'm 17years old Im female bt I feel im very constipation wn I take treatment it ll b fyn until medicine gt over bt again it ll b very much constipation bt dctrs say eat more fibre. And I hav dry eyes and I can't focus fr long tym before I had bright eyes bt nw it's so dull and red.
I have red eyes for over 4 days so please suggest me what to do in that case also say me the diet and also some proper medicines for it?
I use laptop atleast 8 hrs a day, I think my eye sight is littlebit less, what' s the procedure to have my eyesight 6/6.& my daily work also not get disturb.
Hello! I am 21 years old female, I have a spot or maybe a mole in the white part of my right eye. I haven't had it from the beginning but a couple of months! U would like to know possible reasons and hazards! Thank you.
My 10 year old son is having eye glasses and hardly concentrate on studies. How to improve his memory and remove his eye glass
I have glaucoma in my eye's past 9 yeas and lost my side vision. I am 40 year old any treatment for this?
I am 64 yrs old. I have swelling around my eyes and feel sleepy when I try to concentrate on any thing specially computer. I also have Carpal tunnel syndrome on my right hand, Can it be cured w/o surgery.
I am a 24 year old female and I have a problem that wen I wake up in the morning my skin under eyes get swelling like as a semi circle. It get reduce slightly at daytime and again I go to sleep and wakeup in the morning same thing will be repeated. Im facing this problem from 8 months onwards. I want solution for my problem n I want to get rid of this swollen eyes. please kindly tel me that wat should I do for this.
My father is 58 years old male and my right eye was twitching for last 1 years, now the right eye with right lips are twitching. I have consulted a neurologist, he checked my mri report, it was normal and didn't get any solution. What should I do?
My both eye sight is _ 6. Something I want again nomal eye sight whai I do and were is a best treatment without painfully and how much cost for this treatment without face any problems in future.
I have consistent headache daily maybe due to my weak eyes as my specs no. Around 9.0 what should I do?
I'm 18years old. I couldn't sleep from few days due to my FY exams. Hence my eye lids are becoming dark now. What should I do for it?
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.