Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Whenever I sleep my throat becomes really dry and starts itching. It gets better after I wake up and have some water. This never happens during the day or when I just lie down. This happens when I fall asleep. This is happening since the last few weeks. What might be the problem.?
I am suffering from one side headache. I happens sometimes to me, may be once in a month or some times after 2 months but it's very worse. It start from the jaw to nose to forehead one side and then ear back side of ear the back on the neck. Some times I use voveran, also I use migran, because most of the people say it's migraine as I belong to hilly place and most people suffer from migraine. Please suggest.
I masturbate daily having no symptoms of fatigue or weakness but some times got weak erection n feel shrinkage in penis size What should I do?
Hi doctor he has running nose most of the time and has cold once in a while. Please suggest some remedies.
I am 35 years, suffering from voricose veins on my left leg, how can I cure completely, is there possible to cure completely.
My son is 5 year old and since last month blood from his nose came almost after 15 days gap. What I should do?
I have a small penis (10 cm when flaccid and 15 cm when erect) I am married and planning for a baby soon. Does the length of penis impact the chances of my wife conceiving. Is there any way to increase the length? Also the foreskin doesn't retract on erection, do I need to go for a circumcision?
I am 20 years old from last 3 month I am surfing from sciatica. I try many medicine but they just pain killer and I am also a runner. I try full body massage also but the is going down very slow. So you tell me how to I sleep.
I just suddenly stopped dong masturbation bec of religion beliefs bt now I my facing the problems like night fall I just want to get rid of both masturbation and night fall please answer.
Some days before Maine apni girl friend sath sex kiya hai Dono ka wo first time sex tha. During. Sex bleeding hui. But shayad hymen nahi tuti bleeding mere penis se ho rahi thi. Aur probability sperm ejaculation bhi nahi hua. wo Dr. ke paas gayi aur I pill ki goli kha li safety ke liye ab ab se bol rahi hai bleeding ho rahi hai. Its normal bleeding kab tak hogi koi tablet Rockne ke liye suggest kare.
Hi, I am 50 year old man. Which herbal medicine can I use to increase my sex stamina and to stay long and safe sex?
I have blood in urine, can you aware me about problem that If after drinking lot of water even then there is trace of blood seen in urine with cloudy urine. Is this blood comes from kidneys or uterus or lower urinary tract?
I always thought I am hungry but when I start eating I can eat only one or two chapatti and I am loosing my health please give me advice.
Dear sir, I am 31 year old. I am married. I have problem with erection dysfunction from last 3 to 4 years, some time I enjoy good, but some time. I want to do but I can not. Do foreplay but not get erection this problem is continue. And I am worried about it and in this day my mind (mood) not attract to sex. I am 5 ft 10 inch, weight 85 kg. I regularly take (last 10 to 12 years) rabeprazole tablet tablet for acidity (hart burn) and take dio-1m (levocitrizne and montelukast. Last 4 year) for allergy problem. I am not fatty, just belay little bit out side (my pant size 37 inch). So give me best option to cure my erection dysfunction problem. Thanks.
There are a number of reasons that can cause pain during intercourse. Physical intimacy is one such thing that requires your physical and mental stimulation in order to create a satisfactory environment and peak appropriately.
From sexual interest to stimulation, excitement and even sexual peak - there are four distinct stages in the act of sex and sexual intercourse that inevitably follows, until orgasm. So, it is important to be in the right frame emotionally and physically in order for the four phases to progress properly towards sexual climax. Yet, there are a number of reasons that can cause a decline in sexual interest and drive, as well as a less than satisfactory sex life. One of the reasons includes pain that many people, especially women, experience during the act of sex. This is called Intercourse pain or even Dyspareunia. Following are the reasons behind this pain-
- Cervical Problems: Many times, problems with the cervix can lead to dryness which can cause pain during intercourse. This may occur due to infections and other such conditions which cause pain during deep penetration.
- Uterus Related Problems: There may be problems with the uterus including fibroids and other such growths in the lining which can lead to pain during intercourse. Also, the presence of Endometriosis can also cause pain during such activities. In this condition, the tissue lining usually ends up growing outside the uterus which can cause severe pain and other related symptoms.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: This condition is also known as PID. In such cases, the tissue within the pelvic region can get infected to a great extent which causes a variety of painful symptoms and growths including pain during intercourse.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: When the fertilised egg develops outside the uterus, it is known as an ectopic pregnancy. In such cases, there may be pain in the region during sexual stimulation and activity.
- Vaginal Infections: Pain during sexual intercourse may also be experienced due to vaginal infections and other yeast infections as well as a condition known as Vaginismus which can lead to involuntary twitches and spasms that can arise because of fear of getting hurt.
- Lack of Lubrication: Excessive dryness and lack of lubrication, especially during stimulation can lead to pain during intercourse as well, as the opening does not expand or accommodate the male member properly. In such cases, one can use a lubricant.
- Stress: Many times, a stressful situation can keep one from enjoying stimulation which creates dryness and pain during intercourse.
Ensure that you see a doctor in case your problem is more than mere occasional pain, as it could also be a side effect of a more serious ailment.