Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from leg pain due to an accident and my leg was fractured and operated by steel plate and rod . Now the both plate and rod still in my leg. How to cure by removing these ? Pls advice me doctor.
Hello my name is naseer and I want to know that what is thr best cure for diabetes as I am suffering it from last 20 years. I will be waiting.
I am 19 year old boy with 55 kg weight. I don't eat breakfast any day. Instead I consume a half litre of milk in the morning. Does it make any side effect to the body in case of fats and cow hormones. Should I stop it everyday.
Hello please doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I'm 36 years old, and I experience occasional irritation in my throat like something's blocking it and feel uneasiness while gulpingfood or drink every time, please help.
Is Daily masturbation during winter is helpful to reduce night fall? What should I do to make my semen thicker i.e sperm?
I sir I am pratish kumar reddy I got neck pain how to sovle my problem in homemade, when my head rotate means pain is coming please tell me suction.
I am 40 yrs. Man. Having these problems - having inching inside ears - eyes - inside neck & lot of sneezing.
I had itchy skin allergy on my skin even on genitals. Doctor prescribed me injection and tablets. I got relief from itching but still remains inflammation and itching on my penis. How to cure this allergic blemish from my penis?
Hello, please let me know diet for a diabetic person, gap in eating n which kind of food is good to maintain energy n control sugar. Thanks.
I have a private teacher job and last one year. My hair is continue damage. I want it stop. Please help.
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.