Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitendra Shah
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello ,i was pregnant and it was my first pregnancy ,i aborted with misoprostol and its been a month now, I did an ultra sound and it left me with cysts and fibrous substance on both ovaries and my uterus became small ,please help me ,my periods are not back yet.
Hello dr,i am jyoti sharma age-30 i got merried 10month ago and trying to concieve but no result.I had face problem of PID and in my blood report found SERUM PROLACTIN value-27.21and treated by cabgolin 0.5(3week3teblets) and i take productiv F and fol-5(30days) but after 3months i have no result wat i do please suggest.Thanx
Hii I am 25 years old girl and m suffering from breast pain while pressure on it I had consult with cancer surgeon they told me there is fibroadenosis not to worried. But m having too much pain please suggest me what to do next.
Hi I am 28 years old female. I am not interested in sex but my husband want daily sex. How to improve interest on sex? Please tell me.
My mother had 7 points of blood is any danger please give me suggestion sir my mother age is 50 height-5.3 weight-77kgs.
Doctor. I am a dancer. I have been dancing since 5 yrs. I feel that my hymen has been torn and I do not have it anymore. My marriage has been fixed. Im tensed whether my fiance would think that I am not a virgin.
Hi am 7 week pregnant lady. At this time am suffering frm heave sneeze and sinusitis and heavy cough while am consulting a doctor she advised to take a herbex expectorant syrup and cipla tablet for cold. Is it affect create any side effect problem for my baby kindly reply.
Hi, I am 5 years of married ,My 27 age, I have pcos, so I went for ivf, my first cycle of ivf is failed, day 3, 2 embryos, grade B, what is the exact reason for failure and if go for 2nd cycle, how much is success rate? I have only 4 embryos remaining, 2 day 3, 2 blastocyst. I am very depressive please suggest me, I do not have any other issues.
I used urine home pregnancy test kit two diff diff company one is prega news and second is other. Both showed negative result. First test is done when I missed my period 12 days. and second test is done 15 days missing period to actual date. This result is reliable? Can I sure with the result of kit.
An excess amount of fat present in the human body can lead to a chronic condition called obesity. If the amount of fat, which is used to perform multiple functions in the human body, is found in excess (more than 25% in males and 30% in females), it leads to obesity. Besides being a cosmetic concern, obesity is a chronic disease that can lead to other serious ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, gallstones and other similar illnesses. It has a higher rate of relapse rate and is difficult to treat.
- Consumption of more calories than the person burns through various activities throughout the day is the primary cause. Overeating, especially in diets having a majority of fats, is a major cause of obesity.
- Obesity can be a result of certain medical conditions such as Cushing’s syndrome (a disorder that develops due to an increased exposure to immense amounts of “cortisol” over an extended period of time), Prader-Willi Syndrome (a birth disorder), hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland), polycystic ovary syndrome (enlarged ovaries characterized by tiny cysts on the outside) and other diseases.
- Hormonal disorders and genetics may also contribute to obesity. It is observed that the likelihood of being obese increases if the parents are obese. Hormones that facilitate fat regulation in the body are affected by genetics.
- Lifestyle choices such as inactive, sedentary lifestyle and consuming an excess amount of fast foods such as high calorie beverages.
- Psychological factors do have a role to play in people being obese. Many people overeat as a response to emotions such as stress, sadness, boredom or anger.
A person is generally considered to be obese if his/her BMI (Body Mass Index) is above 30.
1. A person whose BMI is in the range of 30 to 35 is classified under “Type I obese”.
2. A person in the BMI range of 35 to 39 falls under the category of “Type II obesity”.
3. If the BMI of a person is above 40, he/she is considered to be extremely obese.
BMI is usually a reliable method to find out if a person is obese, but in certain instances such as that of a professional bodybuilder, BMI could prove to be inaccurate. Without treatment, obesity can lead to serious health conditions such as:
3. Sleep Apnea
4. Heart Disease
6. Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (characterized by the inability to breathe long or deep enough)