Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra ShahYour feedback matters!
Me and my husband had an sex one week before. Now we are worry whether I will be pregnant because last time we tried a lot for our first born that's y we did it with out contraception.But now i don't want any baby . please help
Hello Doctor. Am pregnant with twins. My random blood sugar tested at three months of pregnancy was normal around 101. At 27 weeks I again got tested for sugar and results are bit high. FBS is 108, after one hour it is 174 and 2 hours its is 163. Please suggest what does this mean. I was not having diabetes before pregnancy as clearly shown by random blood sugar. What effect it can have on my babies and will it come back to normal after pregnancy?
Last month 6th I get period. But nw may 10. Still I did not get my period. I have regular period. But this mnth is delayed. And I am worrying about that am getting pregnant or not. Help me to getting periods soon. Suggest me any home made items, foods etc.
Hello Doctor, I am 26 year old and got married last November. We wish for a baby. My vaginal hole is really tight and while trying for intercourse his penis doesn't go in at all and am feeling pain with fingers sometimes. Could you please advise, is there any way I can have a hole/enlarge my vaginal opening.
Sir /mam Mai apni wife ke sath 6 December ko sex kiye the raat mai meri wife I pil kha li thi ausi raat ko fhir hum dono ke bich sex ho gya bina koi safty ke Meri wife ko avi tk period nai aaya hai Kya koi problem hai es condition mai Mai use bol raha Hun Dr. se milne PR time nai mil raha hai Jane ka please kuch batayie Ya koi medicines hai periods ya es condition ko handle karne ka.
I'm suffering from pcod . What should I prefer to do to reduce the effect of pcod ? My weight is increasing day by day.
I don't have a stable mind. I cannot decide between 2 things and I feel sad almost all time. There's no satisfaction in anything I do. And I am very much addicted to my phone. please advice.
Sir now I am 12 week pregnent and due to history of type 2 diebetic , I am on insuline and previously I have one laproscopy operation in my right ovary and in that operation I lost my right follupiontube. Sir after 7 years of marriage this is my first pregnency kindlly give me some healthy suggestions and health tips so that I can have a healthy baby.
Good day great doctors, I and my wife had unprotected sex on the 15th and 16th of last month, so my wife took postinor 2 on the 15th and 17th of last month, so what I mean is that she took two packets, the first one that contains two tables and the second one that also contain two tablets. And after along wait, she decided to carry out pregnancy test about two days ago but the test was NEGATIVE. So I'm scared what might happen to her. Pls doctors I need help and more info bout this. Thanks.
Question is for Gynecologist Doc I'll be getting married in Dec an I want to conceive soon with a month or two, what should I do.
She has a cramping from 3 days but hasn't got a period till now. A white fluid discharge from the genital area with a painful breast. Pregnancy test also shows negative but period got late from 1 day which never happened before. What to do now?
Homeopathy is a widely accepted alternative system of medicine which was discovered in the late 18th century. Homeopathy believes in the philosophy that the mind, emotions and the body are integrated together. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high dose. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
People hold many misconceptions about homeopathy. Following are some of the myths of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic remedies work slowly: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies cure your medical condition very slowly. Fact is that it works very fast on diseases like cold, fever, etc. When the symptoms are chronic, then only working process is slow. This is because in chronic condition, the body takes little time to cure from inside. It is advisable to start the homeopathic remedies as soon as any symptom is seen.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. Fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in case of dental issues or any condition where surgery is the only remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.