Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitendra R Desai
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra R DesaiYour feedback matters!
Can the problem of piles permanently cured if it has been already from more than 1 year and blood has not noticed but pain occurs during bowel movement only.
Hello doctor, My father is diabetic. Now his diabetes PP figure is 250 (approx). He is suffering from Malaria vivax. We have completed 3 days course of chloroquine 250 mg with ziffy 200 and dolo 650. But only for one day it came down to 98.5 .after that is varying between 99.5 and 102. Please advise what to do next.
Sir 1 month pahle mere thigh (s) aur testicles pe kuch rashes aur redness aa gyi thi aur sometimes itching bhi ho rhi thi .maine turbinaforce-plus cream ka use kiya aur 3-4 din me relief mil gya lekin ab dubara se redness ho gyi hai aur thighs aur penis pe kuch rashes aa gye hai?
I have skin rashes that is not frequent but stays for some days. It gets bloody when I itch it. What should I do?
I had my delivery 6 months before and I had a gestational diabetes. Now again after 6 months I am getting the same symptoms of diabetes. Can this affect me and my baby as my baby is on feeding.
Masturbation is considered as a good way of pleasuring oneself and leading to a more qualitative sex life. Masturbation is a sexual activity that is at par with sexual intercourse that will create a basis for an improved sex life. This will ensure that the need for sex is one that is based on respect and love, rather than a mere bodily function.
Let us find out how it helps in having a better sex life:
- Awareness: Masturbating is also a great way to know more about your own sexual preferences and what you like in terms of sexual activities. This awareness helps in better understanding and channelling ones sexual appetite for even better gratification during intercourse.
- Staying healthy: Masturbating can help in releasing even more dopamine and oxytoxin, both of which have a favourable effect on your brain and mood. These hormones can also help in improving your immune system in the long run.
- Knowing your partner: Masturbating alone and with your partner can help in knowing your partner and his or her sexual preferences. This can help in pleasuring your partner in a better way which will further fortify the relationship.
Excessive masturbation is strongly recommended as it has its long-term side-effects:
- The use of sex toys and other accessories can further your satisfaction level. For instance, realistic vaginas can prove to be pretty handy in maximizing your sexual potency. Other credible sex toys are also available which are as helpful. Another effective technique of masturbating better is via porn or R-rated movies. By simultaneously watching movies while masturbating, your imagination gets fueled up with all kinds of sexual fantasies, providing you with more immediate satisfaction than usual.
- A change in position is also pretty effective in heightening your senses and providing a better feel whilst masturbating. Keeping your hand still and only moving your body is such a way. While doing this, you can masturbate while kneeling or standing or sitting or even swapping hands. The more the variety, the better. Moreover, interchanging positions in between has also been proved to be very effective.
Excessive Masturbation is not bad but it will reduce the intensity of the pleasure. Excess is always bad. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.