Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitendra Chowdhary (Jain)
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Jitendra Chowdhary (Jain)Your feedback matters!
I have known dr Jitendra Chowdhary for quite short time, however within this short period he has done wounders to several patients i have been refffering to him as they were difficult orthopedic cases. No single patient complained about his commitment to them. Nosingle case ended with complication. I am so proud with him!
He is very co-operative and understand his patients providing satisfactory treatment
I am 35 years old female. I got a cramp on my knees during a musical chair competition 3 months ago. There is no fracture in the bone. But, it has developed tendency to get sprain at the same point again and again. I have taken pain killers and vitamins at early days. Then Neurobion Capsule but no relief. Taken Homeopathic Medicines, that too not worked. Please suggest what to do?
In having right leg ankle pain i.e after waking up from sleep or after standing from continuous sitting posture.
I am suffering from sciatica as I have pain in right buttock which is radiating in leg and in foot. So suggest me how to reduce my pain of sciatica.
I am aged 60 i am experiencing cervical spondylitis for the last three months. any advice would be helpful.?
I had cervical laminectomy 1 and half month ago. My left arm is more weak after operate and now from today there is numbness also. Also somewhat numbness is in left leg 3 fingers. Why is it happening? How to cure What to do now?
I am 31 yrs of age I m suffering from back pain and various joint pain which is killing my working capacity.
Sir I'm having grade 3 horizontal medial meniscus tear in posterior horn n body +partial acl tear presently recovery from injuries from after injury recovery should I go for physiotherapy or surgery for betterment of knee.
Suffering from acidity, body and nerve ache, restlessness and sleepless night even after taking sleeping peel, pain in the joints.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.